TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Will TheMoneyShot Score This Weekend? Part Deux

Post in a few.

TheMoneyShot

Sorry about the initial post. You have to send a quick post in order to do a POLL. I couldn't load everything during the initial post... otherwise the POLL would of timed out.

Ok fellas...we're back in business again this weekend. I posted a few days ago that I WOULD NOT be doing this during football season. Well... a new girl checked in... and she seems like she's worth a shot. And we scheduled something for this Saturday. Pretty much set in stone.

Here's the situation. She's 22, 5'6''. She lied a little on her profile... said she was working. She doesn't work at all. Says she's a non-smoker. Funny thing is... we aren't driving 4 Hours to Meet her. More like 14 minutes. This would be the 2nd closest girl I ever met from pof.

She doesn't really understand the rules to sports. That's why she doesn't watch them. She's very interesting... like... she believes in yoga and Chakra. (I had no effing clue what Chakra was until today.) She claims she's a 100% vegetarian. She also claims one day she wants to be full blown Vegan. (Didn't know anything about that either... until we started talking.)

She explained to me over the phone already that she loves (internet dating) meeting guys for the thrill of it. She said in a way... it's the most exciting thing about (online) life. But when she meets them... (like the last 2 guys) she jetted on them within 2 hours. I asked why she left? She said... I get bored quickly! Then she said... the next day I feel horrible inside... like emotionally... I don't like doing that to people. But then an other side of me says... I don't give a fuk. Then she goes... you probably think I'm a dumb bitch now? I said no I don't. She goes... are you worried I'm going to do this to you? I said... actually I'm not. I said it pretty confidently. I said... if you want to meet up we can. I said what day works for you? She goes... Saturday. I said what time? She said... 8PM. I said to myself... oh boy we have Virginia Tech at 8PM and Michigan at 7:30 PM I want to be settled in somewhere before this... So then I told her straight up... I have some football games to check out... can we be somewhere by 7PM? (I want a few drinks in me damn it! lol) Then she goes... wait.. you better pay attention to me!! And she laughed.

We're actually texting about nutrition right now. She actually likes how I'm teaching her about weight lifting and nutrition. I can't believe it. The secret to this girl is health??? No way. We've been texting non-stop for about 2 hours continuously. I think it's going really well. I hope she doesn't fade out on me this Saturday. Here are some of her photos.

On The Right

TheMoneyShot

So then she got concerned for some reason and texted this a few minutes ago "Do you normally go for really thin girls? Cuz, I'm definitely not."

Then I responded "everyone's opinion of thin is different. the only thing i can say is... would you rather me know exactly what I'm going to see Saturday? Then take photos of the areas you're concerned about so I know what I'm going to see. Isn't that the smart thing to do?"

Then she sends these 2 photos...

So then I texted back "No... No issue at all." I mean what do you say to that?

I was really concerned about her hips and butt from the initial photos she sent (above.) But she really doesn't look that bad???

It's up to you guys now fellas... leave some comments. And place your votes!! What will happen on Saturday?

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

I'm the only one who voted
    She's fat...she's crazy...and she's just OK in my book...but I think I'll still deep it if I was you.

good luck playa!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Pound Town USA, Money! Do it!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

She's cute money. Hit it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

motherfukker can stick out her tongue like a fukkin Anaconda...proceed with caution, Money

said all that, she could easily be a solid 7 or 8 if she would lose about 20lbs

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    So then I texted back "No... No issue at all." I mean what do you say to that?
    Money, next time tell her that you wanna see her fat pu$$y lips...that should at least break the ice, I'd think

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Money, next time tell her that you wanna see her fat pu$$y lips...that should at least break the ice, I'd think
    This!

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Money to score! I'm picking Over 3½ also
    Forum looks confident with you Money, 6-0 %100.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

motherfukker can stick out her tongue like a fukkin Anaconda...proceed with caution,
    This

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Hell yes! Hit it now before she goes full blown vegan and won't put ANY meat in her mouth

JJJ
    JJJ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 704

She is the first fat vegetarian that I have seen
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ohdecas, and drfunkmaster

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

would hit it , unfortunately ur going to leave with blue balls that night Money.

Enjoy the hug tho bro

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Much hotter than the catcher's mitt I'm running around with.

I'd like to initiate a trade, I'll throw in cash and future considerations.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Swinging Johnson

In The Money
    In The Money's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2069

A lil over weight so she'll give it up, she insecure you can already tell. This ones to easy!

ByeShea

Have to respect this kind of talk. Takes you straight to either the doghouse or the bedroom. You bypass all the awkward and potentially expensive crap.

And spank her a$$ once you're in the bedroom, don't ask don't announce - just do it.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Have to respect this kind of talk. Takes you straight to either the doghouse or the bedroom. You bypass all the awkward and potentially expensive crap.

And spank her a$$ once you're in the bedroom, don't ask don't announce - just do it.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

So she doesn't have a job, she's an attention whore, and she is insecure.

Nahhh, no chance at all MS. She sent a picture of her in boy shorts right away…okkkkk. She's the epitome of DTF and she is 100% lying through her teeth about leaving those other dudes in an hour or two. Well, maybe she did, after she let them throw maps of Hawaii all over her back.

Maybe she doesn't eat meat because all she can afford is bananas and broccoli.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Money I know you're a "pimp" an all.. But can you get a bitch with better curves than a 63 year old man????

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Chakra and tantric always reminds me of Richard Bates from Californication. I couldn't take any girl seriously if they told me they're into that. I would just think about this hilarious bastard...ohh and BTW GL pal

Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave RubberKettle 3 Betpoint(s) for this post.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

I'd hit it TMS but I don't understand what's wrong with these women and why they want a middle aged man. I went to school with one girl like that, always seemed odd.

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2786

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    Sorry about the initial post. You have to send a quick post in order to do a POLL. I couldn't load everything during the initial post... otherwise the POLL would of timed out.

Ok fellas...we're back in business again this weekend. I posted a few days ago that I WOULD NOT be doing this during football season. Well... a new girl checked in... and she seems like she's worth a shot. And we scheduled something for this Saturday. Pretty much set in stone.

Here's the situation. She's 22, 5'6''. She lied a little on her profile... said she was working. She doesn't work at all. Says she's a non-smoker. Funny thing is... we aren't driving 4 Hours to Meet her. More like 14 minutes. This would be the 2nd closest girl I ever met from pof.

She doesn't really understand the rules to sports. That's why she doesn't watch them. She's very interesting... like... she believes in yoga and Chakra. (I had no effing clue what Chakra was until today.) She claims she's a 100% vegetarian. She also claims one day she wants to be full blown Vegan. (Didn't know anything about that either... until we started talking.)

She explained to me over the phone already that she loves (internet dating) meeting guys for the thrill of it. She said in a way... it's the most exciting thing about (online) life. But when she meets them... (like the last 2 guys) she jetted on them within 2 hours. I asked why she left? She said... I get bored quickly! Then she said... the next day I feel horrible inside... like emotionally... I don't like doing that to people. But then an other side of me says... I don't give a fuk. Then she goes... you probably think I'm a dumb bitch now? I said no I don't. She goes... are you worried I'm going to do this to you? I said... actually I'm not. I said it pretty confidently. I said... if you want to meet up we can. I said what day works for you? She goes... Saturday. I said what time? She said... 8PM. I said to myself... oh boy we have Virginia Tech at 8PM and Michigan at 7:30 PM I want to be settled in somewhere before this... So then I told her straight up... I have some football games to check out... can we be somewhere by 7PM? (I want a few drinks in me damn it! lol) Then she goes... wait.. you better pay attention to me!! And she laughed.

We're actually texting about nutrition right now. She actually likes how I'm teaching her about weight lifting and nutrition. I can't believe it. The secret to this girl is health??? No way. We've been texting non-stop for about 2 hours continuously. I think it's going really well. I hope she doesn't fade out on me this Saturday. Here are some of her photos.

On The Right

bradthebloke
    bradthebloke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Money, maybe she likes to bail on the guy first so he doesnt have a chance to do it to her. girl might have insecurity issues. finger her pooper, tell us what a day old salad smells like.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

this guy is hilarious

thunderous
    Update your status
    thunderous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7111

Oh u gonna get it!

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

oh shit yea!......this time wear a nice shirt, take lots of pics!

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Money I know you're a "pimp" an all.. But can you get a bitch with better curves than a 63 year old man????
    Where do you think he is, prison?

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

picture on her profiles are her best ones, the ones she sent you are whack...Thats one out of shape vegetarian.Why is she a vegatarian? Ask her is she eats Tube-steak?!?!?

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

So, many negative comments on her looks. I bet she looks better in person, even better in person naked!!

TheMoneyShot

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos View Post
    So, many negative comments on her looks. I bet she looks better in person, even better in person naked!!
    For real. I think the chick has outstanding facial features. I mean... am I going to be talking to her face?? or talking to her hips??? Or maybe both?

She said one of her favorite drinks is... Kraken with Coke. I never had it before. I do Captain and Coke. Isn't it the same???

It's going to be so weird having a date with this girl... I have 1k on Virginia Tech +11.5 I never had that kind of money on a game while meeting anyone... wow

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

do you really want to watch the game while you're on a date though? if that bet loses, you're gonna be pissed.

but i guess, if that bet hits and you bang her, it'll even be better. regardless, good luck.

R.P. McMurphy
    Update your status
    R.P. McMurphy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

Everyone coming in here talking shit about her looks is full of it. Some of these guys act like they are pounding a 9 everynight and would never stoop to this is full of it. She's not fat now but definitely has a figure that will be in the danger zone or beyond after popping out a kid or two. Get it while it's still hot $$

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

She has the type of facial features and smile that just make you want to smile back. The type of face I like anyways, and the type of face that makes you feel good and content when you are looking her

I guess another way of putting it would be her facial features make her look "dreamy"
    Last edited by timbaland99; 09-04-14 at 08:15 PM.

TheMoneyShot

After texting perfectly fine all day today... tonight I get this text...

"Let's hold off meeting for a bit, you kind of knocked my confidence somewhat so I'm no really up to meting you so soon"

I'm kinda stunned and write back "How did I knock your confidence? I've been nothing but supportive towards you."

She replies "Like really, what girl wants to be asked why they gained weight? Especially one who has had eating disorders in the past which I know you didn't know but still. I mean it would have been fine if we've met already and were talking for awhile."

I reply "You are viewing this from one side. How was I suppose to know about your disorders? You came across talking about being vegetarian. I figured you were already experienced as a vegetarian. But regardless... where is this all coming from? You were unsure about meeting me last night and I thought everything was fine?

So far... no response back.

It looks like gang... I simply can't have fun anymore doing this. Way too difficult. Something is very odd with girls on pof now. They take the fun right out of it... play mental games... it's just a waste of time. It appears again... I won't be able to come through. I apologize.

1234 Last