Betpoints: 2750

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

Da Manster!
    Da Manster!'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2750

here she is fellas...

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

These threads are always entertaining. How much time do you invest on pof, and messing with these chics? For me, I view pof as a waste of time. Too many games and weird chics on there. But like I said the entertainment is good.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by Da Manster! View Post
    here she is fellas...

ohh my Lord!

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

I bet she whistles real nice

JuanAntonio
    JuanAntonio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Money, where is a pic of the 33 yr old crasy bitch with big ?

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

is she the chick from the polident commercials? seriously TMS....shes got no upper lip + summer teeth= never post her pic again.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by JuanAntonio View Post
    Money, where is a pic of the 33 yr old crasy bitch with big ?
    I'll post some photos soon. I lost power at my house from a storm yesterday... just came on moments ago. Just trying to get back in the swing of things... sucks having no power... something we take for granted every single day no doubt. Plus, I have to concentrate on a few football games... but I will get em posted as soon as I can.

cecil127
    Horses and Hockey Biatch!
    cecil127's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6871

true degens tend to have generators for that chit....if you got gas, you've got power. glad to hear ur back up and hawkin on young poon. atta boy!

BIG
    BIG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 151

Beaver Ball is looking gd money

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

What's up fellas? Here's the update...

Like I said... Friday night sucked... came home from the gym... and the power went out around 8PM. I was gased from the gym. I just crashed on the floor. Had a shi$ load of chicken in the fridge... about 10 lbs spoiled. Awesome sauce. Fukking BS. I ate some... became a little sick. My dumb a$$ self. So while this is going on... all you can do is text on your phone. So I start texting bitches... you know? But before I get into that... I'm going to comment on what Ralphie Halves said.

I totally agree with women in there mid 30's are horny. That's a major point. For some reason... on POF in my area... these women are just as psycho as the younger ones. They just do it in a different way. You can easily run into a girl who's 35 that won't put out. The odds are in your favor that you "MIGHT" get some over the 20-23 year olds. But... it's still a coin flip in my book. Furthermore, they make up stories too.... they use their kids as leverage constantly to get out of dates or meetings. You can tell they are lying when they make excuses like that. And... the attractiveness to me isn't there... I'm in ghetto Michigan... these women don't have a piss pot to pee in... on major drugs... and look HIT. So the variety just isn't there... trust me... I'm looking. While I was watching the Va Tech game Saturday night... I was searching... but again... lowering my standards... and it isn't a guarantee lay. But I always appreciate your posts Ralphie.

So.... I was BS'ing through KIK Messenger with this 30 year old. Some of her photos were posted in the Part 1 thread I believe? She's the woman who was on POF. She had her photos posted... then suddenly took them down. And they are still down. She refuses to tell me exactly where she lives... won't give me her phone number... and won't talk to me on the phone. Isn't that fukking weird? Like I was born yesterday? I said... her directly... what incentive is there... to meet you blindly? Are you going to open your mouth and kneel? I was for real. She goes... I'm not doing that. I said... well... what's the incentive? There's no way I'm going to see you. Then she sends these photos.

Then she says... "You want this pu$$y..." I said... you even talk like a dude. I said... you claim you're 30... you have to be 40? I said... I'm not meeting you unless we talk on the phone. Then I said furthermore... make a sign... Put my name on it... and today's date... snap it and send it. We'll see if she comes through? She still hasn't.

Now the next girl I was talking too that night... she's young... 20... works as a desk clerk at a major hotel. Works the night shift. She's just avg to me. She smokes like a chimney. And... basically she said... get a hotel room from me... I get off at 7AM from my shift. I'll come and see you when I get off of work. And she keeps using the phrase "I'm a cuddle queen". So I could of had this... easily... but would you really want it??

And will someone take a good look at that TATT on her?? What the hell is that??? A sledgehammer on her back/side?

Do you see these choices I have??? POF is going down the drain... the stock is dropping fellas.

And for this 33 year old with the big ... we talked a lot during the power outage. She really wanted to meet Saturday night... claims she has 2 kids... basically admitted she polish my head for me. But... would it be worth an hour drive??? I don't know???

So... this reminds me of the funny sports phrases that announcers make during a game... like "Oh... you can get that any time." lol "That's open on any play." That's all I think about when I see these photos. "Nothing doing"

So like I said... this weekend was a bust. Right when the power went out... threw everything out of whack. I just blame it on highs/lows... sometimes you feel like you're on top of the world... and some days... you're feeling pretty low. It all evens out.

And usually when I want to hang out with someone from POF... I want something UNIQUE. Like... the biggest ever! Or... the shortest girl ever... like maybe a midget... like (the female version of King Mayan) someone around 4'10''. Or the hottest face??? Just someone different... and basically I've done it all so far. The only thing I haven't accomplished on a steady basis... is the young crowd. That's the biggest challenge. And I'm striking out a lot. Which is sad.
    Last edited by TheMoneyShot; 09-07-14 at 07:56 AM.

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

no pussy, but at least VT hit for you money my man...all the best my friend, best read on this place.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

And usually when I want to hang out with someone from POF... I want something UNIQUE. Like... the biggest ever! Or... the shortest girl ever... like maybe a midget... like (the female version of King Mayan) someone around 4'10''. Or the hottest face??? Just someone different... and basically I've done it all so far. The only thing I haven't accomplished on a steady basis... is the young crowd. That's the biggest challenge. And I'm striking out a lot. Which is sad.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

WTF, TMS? I would bang all three of those chicks you just mentioned without hesitation.

You want someone unique? Seriously? If you're not gonna bang these sluts, at least send them my way. You know damn well how desperate I am just for a fukking date, and you sit here dissing all these bitches that I'd love to use to end my drought?

Unfukkingreal ...

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Cuddle Queen....what the fuk are bitches thinking when they say things like that

Smash and dash TMS.

Broncos
    Broncos's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1023

Just like with betting ... sometimes no play is the RIGHT play. The 33 yr. old looks like a psycho with that forced smile!

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Money, can you imagine opening up your eyes in the morning, just find THIS starring at ya?

Points Awarded:

Mikeyanks23 gave Russian Rocket 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gauchojake

ParlayininHTown

I'm over here starving to death and begging for a crumb. Meanwhile, guys like TMS and Rocket are throwing leftovers in the garbage and talking about how much the food sucked.

drfunkmaster
    printing it
    drfunkmaster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1065

you gotta slay a few dragons before you get to the princess!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Points Awarded:

El Nino gave DiggityDaggityDo 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown, Cuse0323, and mminkovski

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post

timbaland99
    timbaland99's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 114

Thanks for all the advice fellas. The reason why I go young... because it's a challenge. Unfortunately... I can't even get out of the batter's box when doing it this way. Like I said... chick wanted to get out of it for some reason? I would have much better luck with this age group by being "spontaneous" than planning something out. Every time you plan a date... these chicks think too much. It's a different younger society now. These young kids don't plan... they just do! That's how I scored with that one 18 year old when I was 34-35ish. I just texted her out of the blue... said hey what's up? She felt like talking... then I said hey... you want to just meet up for a few? She goes sure... why not? It doesn't give them any time to back out. That's the only way you're going to WIN with this age group. It's a spontaneous... spare of the moment thing.

I'm heading to the gym for a few... going to bang it out for a little... relive some stress. Enjoy some college football tomorrow. I have a few chicks lined up... but man... really isn't worth my time.. or yours. One girl is 32... skinny... attractive... and missing a tooth. She's begging me to meet her for a drink... has 3 kids. This one girl is 33 and has big ... but I can tell she's one crazy bitch. These prospects are below my standards... definitely picking up some virus from these folks if you stick em.

As for that 22 year old... I think there's a way I can meet her. I think I'm going to nicely say... hey! You want to meet up to workout? That's all we talked about before.... and she was 100% in tune with everything. Then she got self conscious... I don't get it? But if I say hey... just as friends... let's meet up for a workout... I'll go to your gym or you come to mine... I think she might go for it. We'll see.
    K

You have not thought this idea through.....she basically told you that you think she is fat and that you called her fat. How do you think she is gonna react when you ask her to work out? In a chicks head, you are telling her that she is a fat ass and you need her to work out in order to acceptable for you
    Last edited by timbaland99; 09-08-14 at 03:39 PM.
    Points Awarded:

bigballa gave timbaland99 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

timbaland99

The pics of the girl that said "you want this pussy" are not of the same chick. She has a tat that is not showing up in the 2nd pic and she has a large mole on her left side in the 2nd pic that is not there in the first pic. She is also 20 lbs heavier in the ass pic compared to the first

timbaland99

This is not meant as an insult, but, did you consider that you may be too old for the younger girls? Almost 40 right? You may not feel old but, may be looking older to them than you realize. I know, I know, it's a challenge but aren't you tired? Must be a lot of time put into this. This is not to say that you look bad for your age, just a different perspective. I think the fact that you own a tanning salon has been propping up your success rate as your clientele is probably 85% women which means you have a lot of access to chicks in person (good for showing personality and confidence but not as easily achievable online as you havent met yet when online).

MESSAGE FOR PARLARYHTOWN: BUY A TANNING SALON. PROBLEM SOLVED.

Having access to women is good lol but, may not represent the real world as you normally don't deal in these types of ratios. Again, not bashing, just offering my opinion. What do you think about this?

What are you saying to these girls to get responses. I.e. looking to get rooster swallowed, just wanna have fun, you look pretty. I like you profile as it reminded me of _______. Just trying to get an idea of the method employed.

What's wrong with going to the bar or going to a club? Too many fuked up chicks on p.o.f.

You have a lot of chicks in one large room and you get the whole disaster of the chick canceling out of the way, plus you get to make sure they dont have dicks
    Last edited by timbaland99; 09-08-14 at 03:58 PM.

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13188

Raccoon eyes are a sure sign of crazy. Stay away!

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by timbaland99 View Post

Are you kidding? It'd go out of business in a week.

I can't even look women in the eyes, much less have a non-awkward conversation with them.

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

money keep going for these younger girls, like you said online is a coinflip anyways, not like you never get chances with the younger ones.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Money wil bounce back, no doubt.

Have u guys not seen his previous threads???

Money, keep doing what you're doing and hit us up with updates.

I'd like to know if u bang the PRECIOUS one!

Ralphie Halves
    Ralphie Halves's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15084

TMS just read your post @me, and it makes a lot of sense, especially the part about regionality.

The good thing about Vegas I guess is that while there are plenty of crazy 30something broads here too, they're kept in check by the fact that they're not the only game in town. There are tons of solid, no BS, successful older women in this city (and they all want to get the fukk down) that flat out embarrass the nutcases and the ones with 5 kids, rendering them almost worthless in the dating world. It's all the good with almost none of the headache, especially if you lay it out right off the bat that you are not monogamous, which I always make sure I do. Doing that also gets rid of the ones that secretly want to settle down but don't want to scare anyone off by making it known.

I'd love to spend time in San Francisco, Seattle, Nashville, Chicago, Vancouver, places like that where I know this can be the case too, since Vegas can rub off on a girl pretty easy and lessen their value IMO.

You seem to know what you're doing. I just wish they didn't make you jump through so many hoops for no payoff. We want cork-popping tops!!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

question for OP

how often do you get a chicks panties off and are immediately hit with the smell of stank pussy?

do you ignore the smell and continue or is it sometimes a deal breaker?

bigballa
    bigballa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4154

What's wrong with going to the bar or going to a club? Too many fuked up chicks on p.o.f.
    its all about the chase for money, like you say he a good looking guy, has the cash, would prolly be like fish in a barrel for him going to the club even on pof he could bang a different 30ish woman every night if he wanted to roll like that, its all about the chase and excitement of getting someone alot of ppl on here say he cant get(20ish girls)...keep it up money dont let it being football season put you off...all the best

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

This is not meant as an insult, but, did you consider that you may be too old for the younger girls? Almost 40 right? You may not feel old but, may be looking older to them than you realize. I know, I know, it's a challenge but aren't you tired? Must be a lot of time put into this. This is not to say that you look bad for your age, just a different perspective. I think the fact that you own a tanning salon has been propping up your success rate as your clientele is probably 85% women which means you have a lot of access to chicks in person (good for showing personality and confidence but not as easily achievable online as you havent met yet when online).

Having access to women is good lol but, may not represent the real world as you normally don't deal in these types of ratios. Again, not bashing, just offering my opinion. What do you think about this?

What are you saying to these girls to get responses. I.e. looking to get rooster swallowed, just wanna have fun, you look pretty. I like you profile as it reminded me of _______. Just trying to get an idea of the method employed.

You have a lot of chicks in one large room and you get the whole disaster of the chick canceling out of the way, plus you get to make sure they dont have dicks
    never done online dating but i hear its easy and moneyshot seems to be good at it. Going to bars to get women can be very expensive and tiresome.
    go to a $1 beer bar and you have access to $1 beer quality girls

the hot ones tend to frequent places where drinks are $10 and up looking for a sugar daddy.

I mean what if u just want to meet a chick but you dont feel like getting drunk?

and dont knock my man saying he is too old for the younger chicks.

Getting laid is alot like the sales world. Its a numbers game, the more chicks that turn him down just means he is that much closer to finding one who is DTF.
    Last edited by Big Bear; 09-09-14 at 06:42 AM.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

What's up fellas? Here's the update...

Like I said... Friday night sucked... came home from the gym... and the power went out around 8PM. I was gased from the gym. I just crashed on the floor. Had a shi$ load of chicken in the fridge... about 10 lbs spoiled. Awesome sauce. Fukking BS. I ate some... became a little sick. My dumb a$$ self. So while this is going on... all you can do is text on your phone. So I start texting bitches... you know? But before I get into that... I'm going to comment on what Ralphie Halves said.

I totally agree with women in there mid 30's are horny. That's a major point. For some reason... on POF in my area... these women are just as psycho as the younger ones. They just do it in a different way. You can easily run into a girl who's 35 that won't put out. The odds are in your favor that you "MIGHT" get some over the 20-23 year olds. But... it's still a coin flip in my book. Furthermore, they make up stories too.... they use their kids as leverage constantly to get out of dates or meetings. You can tell they are lying when they make excuses like that. And... the attractiveness to me isn't there... I'm in ghetto Michigan... these women don't have a piss pot to pee in... on major drugs... and look HIT. So the variety just isn't there... trust me... I'm looking. While I was watching the Va Tech game Saturday night... I was searching... but again... lowering my standards... and it isn't a guarantee lay. But I always appreciate your posts Ralphie.

So.... I was BS'ing through KIK Messenger with this 30 year old. Some of her photos were posted in the Part 1 thread I believe? She's the woman who was on POF. She had her photos posted... then suddenly took them down. And they are still down. She refuses to tell me exactly where she lives... won't give me her phone number... and won't talk to me on the phone. Isn't that fukking weird? Like I was born yesterday? I said... her directly... what incentive is there... to meet you blindly? Are you going to open your mouth and kneel? I was for real. She goes... I'm not doing that. I said... well... what's the incentive? There's no way I'm going to see you. Then she sends these photos.

Then she says... "You want this pu$$y..." I said... you even talk like a dude. I said... you claim you're 30... you have to be 40? I said... I'm not meeting you unless we talk on the phone. Then I said furthermore... make a sign... Put my name on it... and today's date... snap it and send it. We'll see if she comes through? She still hasn't.

Now the next girl I was talking too that night... she's young... 20... works as a desk clerk at a major hotel. Works the night shift. She's just avg to me. She smokes like a chimney. And... basically she said... get a hotel room from me... I get off at 7AM from my shift. I'll come and see you when I get off of work. And she keeps using the phrase "I'm a cuddle queen". So I could of had this... easily... but would you really want it??

And will someone take a good look at that TATT on her?? What the hell is that??? A sledgehammer on her back/side?

Do you see these choices I have??? POF is going down the drain... the stock is dropping fellas.

And for this 33 year old with the big ... we talked a lot during the power outage. She really wanted to meet Saturday night... claims she has 2 kids... basically admitted she polish my head for me. But... would it be worth an hour drive??? I don't know???

So... this reminds me of the funny sports phrases that announcers make during a game... like "Oh... you can get that any time." lol "That's open on any play." That's all I think about when I see these photos. "Nothing doing"

So like I said... this weekend was a bust. Right when the power went out... threw everything out of whack. I just blame it on highs/lows... sometimes you feel like you're on top of the world... and some days... you're feeling pretty low. It all evens out.

ever thought about moving out of Michigan? if u want hot broads i would recommend Scottsdale Arizona. They are materialistic as hell but they are smoking hot.

btw how much start up cost would i need to start a tanning bed and would you say its a good business to start?

i have always thought a massage parlor would be a good businss bc of the low over head cost

First 1234 Last