jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Sorry, where and which academies is that taught? What's taught is progression of officer weaponary.
    You bring fist, i bring asp (Baton) take out knife, i take out gun. Most academies REQUIRE that you must go hands on when no weapons from suspect are present. If you are getting your ass kicked and are loosing or about to loose consiousness you may use deadly force. In this case cop was knocked in head and suspect reached for gun all equals a progression in force used…..cop will be cleared.
    I just slept in a Holiday Inn express so, take with a grain of salt.
    Dont think Ive ever met anyone who would charge a cop or reach for his gun for no reason youd have to be one stupid person to do so. If that happened thats some crazy stuff.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    "eye witnesses"...........more like lying PIECES OF DOG SHIT

No wonder I was rolling my eyes with every word they were saying.
    No wonder they had lawyers with them the whole time

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    Not until you come clean about your criminal record and why you dislike the police so much. It's okay you piece of white trash most won't judge you.
    My criminal record? I've got stuff On it from over a decade ago but nothing since. Not sure if that's relevant but whatever,

I can't stand cops that abuse the power they're given to protect and serve. And I can't stand the god complex some cops develop. I don't know why that is, I guess it's the way I'm wired.

So, I don't hate cops but I do despise some of the personalities that the job attracts.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Dont think Ive ever met anyone who would charge a cop or reach for his gun for no reason youd have to be one stupid person to do so. If that happened thats some crazy stuff.
    It's possible if you are in a panic because you just committed a crime. People do crazy things in desperate situations.

You would also have to stupid to shoot a person "execution style" for no reason in the daytime with witnesses everywhere who have recording devices.

jtoler

Nothing will happen to the cop, its very rare that Ive seen anything happen when an individual is killed, maybe once jail time, rarely is the job lost even, usually suspension with pay until investigation is over, in this case I doubt any suspension will take place. Even video evidence is not enough most of the time.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    So all week long the shot to the back was relevant in everyone's eyes and now that it turns out that it never happened, it isn't?

All week long people were saying "He shot him in the back while he was running away"
    already CNN and other reporters keep repeating "he was shot in the head" over and over and over again.. that's going to be the media narrative for 8/18/14 since now they can't say he was shot in the back

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    already CNN and other reporters keep repeating "he was shot in the head" over and over and over again.. that's going to be the media narrative for 8/18/14 since now they can't say he was shot in the back
    And it was known that he was shot in the head all week too.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

That sounds silly. A natural reaction could be to charge if youre shot, especially if youre resisting. If one is shot when not intending to be shot shock could take place one thinking they are about to die and approach the shooter to stop him from firing.
    Then Dorian is 1000% discredited, he said on two occasions during the confrontation Brown told him to run, and Brown tried to run...once at the truck when he handed Dorian the smokes and after he was shot in the arm he ran past Dorian and said, according to Dorian. 'Run homie'. So even if he does run at the cop to stop the firing, thats an automatic reason to legally keep firing and also shows the reason officer did just that. I understand the close the ground move during a fight...but I also know first reaction in a gunfight is cover and then move and definitely don't move in mid fire, move once reload is happening from the shooter. Dorian stated he was already doing just that, ducked behind and parked car close by. SO regardless if he rushed the cop to stop the firing or to overpower him he still rushed him.

Kermit

Someone just made a comment that if Brown was standing still from a distance with his arms in the air like the witnesses were saying that the killing shots would have been most likely been dead center into his chest/abdomen as cops are taught and not aiming for the smaller target which was the head.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by recon1 View Post
    Suspect was a threat and after the tussle in car where it is alleged the suspect reached for cops gun makes this an active threat scenario. either 10' or 10" away cops are trained to STOP THE THREAT. No way if I'm the cop do i allow the threat to walk around the community after reaching for my sidearm.
    "Lock" cop goes to prison? I think its a "Lock" Brown is in hell unfortunately
    Dont be so reasonable. People are now going to say that Mike Mike was running toward the cop to surrender. Just because he possibly grabbed for the cops gun and a shot went off in the car doesn't mean Mike Mike was violent.

Maybe Mike Mike was running towards the officer to offer him a blunt????

BatemanPatrickl
    JayVegas420 Contest Winner
    BatemanPatrickl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 129

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    My criminal record? I've got stuff On it from over a decade ago but nothing since. Not sure if that's relevant but whatever,

I can't stand cops that abuse the power they're given to protect and serve. And I can't stand the god complex some cops develop. I don't know why that is, I guess it's the way I'm wired.

So, I don't hate cops but I do despise some of the personalities that the job attracts.
    It's relevant and if you would like me to post it I will. You should have learned your lesson already but you keep attacking myself and my family. You're a real piece of shit and your record just backs that up. Must suck being a convicted felon.

The Kraken

Alright, final post tonight.

I see both sides and was being facetious with "100 lock". If I had to bet, knowing what I do about out justice system, I'd bet the officer will face charges. This will likely have as much to do with political pressures than anything else. Appointed prosecutors catch a lot of heat from elected officials over these types of high profile cases.

Of course, it will be interesting to look back after the fact at what we wrote and see who nailed it.

jtoler

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    You think maybe they are encouraging the backlash this incident has received?

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by BatemanPatrickl View Post
    It's relevant and if you would like me to post it I will. You should have learned your lesson already but you keep attacking myself and my family. You're a real piece of shit and your record just backs that up. Must suck being a convicted felon.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Someone just made a comment that if Brown was standing still from a distance with his arms in the air like the witnesses were saying that the killing shots would have been most likely been dead center into his chest/abdomen as cops are taught and not aiming for the smaller target which was the head.
    Let us also mention the fact that this cop must have been real mad at Mike Mike but he loved Dorian. He didn't touch or fire at Dorian at all. I wonder if it's because Mike Mike was the extreme aggressor?? boy for a "racist" cop he sure let Dorian go without a scratch and he knew Dorian saw the whole thing go down.

Kermit

You think maybe they are encouraging the backlash this incident has received?
    That is exactly what they are doing. They want it to continue. They asked a reporter on MSNBC "Do you think this head shot will ease the conflict" He answers "No, I don't think this will ease the tensions at all"

jtoler

Sad everything is money related, I wonder if during big stories like this if the media ups their advertising rate until the story has died out.

JohnGalt2341
    46 and 2 are just ahead of me
    JohnGalt2341's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3703

Quote Originally Posted by MoMoneyMoVaughn View Post
    Number of pages before thread dies:

O/U 20.5

I will take over.
    Definitely over. I'm thinking somewhere between 25 and 30.

Does anybody know how many shots were fired? He was hit with 6... but how many were actually fired?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

They were screaming at vice reporters they din do nuffins

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

America is not a perfect place. One less punk off the street will make America a better place.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Sad everything is money related, I wonder if during big stories like this if the media ups their advertising rate until the story has died out.

Everything is media related...Everyone loves a story like this, media don't give a fuk about brown or this cop. They see white cop shoots black kid and they start cumming in their pants and have to get out there. People in the united states wanna see another week of news on the Ebola virus or what's going on with ISIS...Hell no, they love this story and will of course milk it for as long as they can.

It's sad. They are encouraging all this rioting/looting, just by being there to cover it.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

National gaurd called into st louis riots

BOYS I JUST SAW ON THE LOCAL NEWS THE NATIONAL GAURD IS BEING CALLED IN TO STOP THE NIGERIANS RIOTING IN ST LOUIS THE NATIONAL GAURD IS USELESS LOOK AT THE NATIONAL GAURD THEY ARE PART TIME SOLDIERS WHO ARE BANKERS,AND LAWYERS WHAT THEY REALLY ARE IS LEGAL DRAFT DODGERS.THEY DONT NEED THE NATIONAL GAURD THEY NEED THE MARINES THIS IS WORSE THAN IRAQ RIGHT NOW THESE NIGERIANS ARE AT WAR AND MUST BE STOPPED

IF I WAS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY I WOULD GIVE DIRECT ORDERS SHOOT TO KILL AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS WAR IN ST LOUIS THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A REASON TO RIOT

MICHAEL BROWN WASNT HE ACCEPTED INTO HARVARD HE SEEMED LIKE AN OUTSTANDING KEED

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

one of the most ignorant posts i have ever seen on here. congratulations.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

DOES ANYBODY THINK THESE NIGERIANS WILL BE AFFRAID OF THE NATIONAL GAURD THE AVERAGE AGE OF GUYS IN THE NATIONAL GAURD IS 40 WE NEED THE MARINES OR THE ARMY TO HANDLE THESE PUNKS

I AM ALL FOR SHOOT TO KILL

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by BEANTOWNJIM View Post
    BOYS I JUST SAW ON THE LOCAL NEWS THE NATIONAL GAURD IS BEING CALLED IN TO STOP THE NIGERIANS RIOTING IN ST LOUIS THE NATIONAL GAURD IS USELESS LOOK AT THE NATIONAL GAURD THEY ARE PART TIME SOLDIERS WHO ARE BANKERS,AND LAWYERS WHAT THEY REALLY ARE IS LEGAL DRAFT DODGERS.THEY DONT NEED THE NATIONAL GAURD THEY NEED THE MARINES THIS IS WORSE THAN IRAQ RIGHT NOW THESE NIGERIANS ARE AT WAR AND MUST BE STOPPED

IF I WAS RUNNING THIS COUNTRY I WOULD GIVE DIRECT ORDERS SHOOT TO KILL AND ASK QUESTIONS LATER IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO STOP THIS WAR IN ST LOUIS THESE PEOPLE ARE JUST LOOKING FOR A REASON TO RIOT

MICHAEL BROWN WASNT HE ACCEPTED INTO HARVARD HE SEEMED LIKE AN OUTSTANDING KEED
    They should send your fat wife, that would end it.

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN

THIS BULLSHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A WEEK OTHER COUNTRIES ARE LAUGHING AT US DO YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN THE SOVIET UNION A ROBBERY SUSPECT GETS SHOT NOWBHE IS BEING MADE A HERO ONLY IN BLACK AMERICA CAN THIS HAPPEN

THIS HAS TO END TODAY I AM SURPRISED OTHER BLACK COMMUNITIES HAVEN'T JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON AND START LOOTING ITS A GREAT REASON TO RIOT A ROBBER GETS SHOT AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO RIOT

I WONDER IF MICHAEL BROWN FINISHED HIGH SCHOOL HE LOOKED LIKE A SMART KEED

DID MICHAEL BROWN GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL
    NO -380
    YES +340

I WILL SAY NO

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

you should put everything you got on that bet. and ironically you would be all for looting after it was graded.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

BTJ ftw.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Gov calling in the Natl Guard for tonight Same man who said last week the police shouldn't look so militarized and that all we have to do is put a black man in charge and be sweeter to the criminals and they'll go away...well they brought in Johnson and what happened...they threw fire bombs at police command center and still looted stores and fired shots....so now the Gov is waking up to the reality and bringing in the troops which lets be honest, hes not going to use and the criminals know it....at this point you could tie up Godzilla and threaten to release him to squash the protestors and theyd come up and throw up gang signs and tickle the toes of the big lizard because they know Nixon will not do what needs to be done and that is the first visual of a fire bomb or gun that is seen after dark....shot on sight...that will do the trick. All other options of appeasement have been exhausted....guess they just want to wait til a few officers are shot or pulled into an alley and beaten.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Got to hand it to the professionalism of all these cops amongst these animals....12 hrs a day for a week now getting treated like this and yet nobody has been beaten or shot...media just waiting for one cop to reply back to these criminals with even the SLIGHTEST mean word and will pounce.

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

NO -380
    YES +340

I WILL SAY NO
    Ship em btj.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

cop should be arrested and then a trial

no other way here

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

THIS BULLSHIT HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR OVER A WEEK OTHER COUNTRIES ARE LAUGHING AT US DO YOU THINK SOMETHING LIKE THIS WOULD HAPPEN IN THE SOVIET UNION A ROBBERY SUSPECT GETS SHOT NOWBHE IS BEING MADE A HERO ONLY IN BLACK AMERICA CAN THIS HAPPEN

THIS HAS TO END TODAY I AM SURPRISED OTHER BLACK COMMUNITIES HAVEN'T JUMPED ON THE BANDWAGON AND START LOOTING ITS A GREAT REASON TO RIOT A ROBBER GETS SHOT AND WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO RIOT

NO -380
    YES +340

I WILL SAY NO
    He took summer courses in order to meet state requirements for a H.S. diploma from the Alternative Learning Center and planned to study real hard and learn how to put in Air Conditioner units in college....this according to his last teacher, Charlie Kennedy who spoke to CNN yesterday.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

NO -380
    YES +340

I WILL SAY NO
    You're well informed.

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    He took summer courses in order to meet state requirements for a H.S. diploma from the Alternative Learning Center and planned to study real hard and learn how to put in Air Conditioner units in college....this according to his last teacher, Charlie Kennedy who spoke to CNN yesterday.

Putting in Air Conditioner units AKA Getting the low down on the houses security so he can rob it later...Ohh wait he isn't smart enough for that, forgot about the convenience store incident. I wish him the best of luck in college.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

First ... 16171819202122 ... Last