cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And if it turns out that Brown didn't get shot in the back, then that will make Dorian Johnson's story look even worse.
    Here is what I am willing to wager on will happen: The local coroner will say that Brown was NOT shot in the back. Only exit wounds coming out the back.

The family's famous M.E. Baden will say that "it's possible the wounds on the back are entry wounds" as he is being paid by the family. Even if there are NO entry wounds on Mike Mike's back he will twist the words in such a way the family attorneys can continue to say it's not conclusive.

I will die in my sleep the night the family's hired M.E. says "It looks like Mike Mike was NOT shot in the back. Everything appears to be consistent with the cops story."

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post
    One of the animals shot a reporter who is in critical condition

http://live.wsj.com/video/one-shot-s...BE46D7303.html
    The HuffPo guy that was arrested earlier said on CNN reliable sources interview he and other press were threatened by the protesters....told if they took pictures and gave away their identity they'd be on the hit list. Signs inside Reds BBQ last night had pictures of Uncle Sam with a skeleton face and the words Know Your Enemy....signs of police cuffs and all sort of anti authority stuff so just goes to show....some people are at the core looking for trouble and soon as they find it will yell racism. Listening to the Brown rally today at the church....couldn't help but wonder if everyone would have been as upset had brown got the cops gun and killed him? Prolly not.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

A Federal autopsy of Michael Brown's body has been issued. Apparently they want extra proof that the original report is correct. Of course we have no idea what the initial report is. Darren Wilson had posted a message to his family and friends several days ago that the toxicology reports and forensic findings will prove his innocence. I guess that we'll just have to wait and see.

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    The HuffPo guy that was arrested earlier said on CNN reliable sources interview he and other press were threatened by the protesters....told if they took pictures and gave away their identity they'd be on the hit list. Signs inside Reds BBQ last night had pictures of Uncle Sam with a skeleton face and the words Know Your Enemy....signs of police cuffs and all sort of anti authority stuff so just goes to show....some people are at the core looking for trouble and soon as they find it will yell racism. Listening to the Brown rally today at the church....couldn't help but wonder if everyone would have been as upset had brown got the cops gun and killed him? Prolly not.
    One of the nigs babbled at a vice reporter asking for money and threatened him to not record when he was LIVE the whole time Said they were bout steal da motha fukin cameras and sheeit yall betta go befoe we hit you YOU BETTA RUNNNNNN
    http://youtu.be/6WggJUN039k?t=1h21m11s

Even though Vice was coddling them

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

A Federal autopsy of Michael Brown's body has been issued. Apparently they want extra proof that the original report is correct. Of course we have no idea what the initial report is. Darren Wilson had posted a message to his family and friends several days ago that the toxicology reports and forensic findings will prove his innocence. I guess that we'll just have to wait and see.
    Toxicology reports? Cop said Brown must have been on something, but Im sure it wasnt PCP or something, he probably smelled weed on him, dont understand how he feels a toxicology report will help him.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Toxicology reports? Cop said Brown must have been on something, but Im sure it wasnt PCP or something, he probably smelled weed on him, dont understand how he feels a toxicology report will help him.
    Don't know. I highly doubt even if he was stoned out of his mind that it mattered. Plus they most likely stole the cigars to make blunts, so I doubt it was weed. According to the cop, he shot Brown repeatedly and he kept coming at him. I guess that is why he assumes he was on something. Could have also just been adrenaline. If the cop's story is factual.

Are people even still doing PCP? You heard about it all of the time in the 90's, but not so much anymore.
    Last edited by Kermit; 08-17-14 at 08:47 PM.

Kermit

Rioters are now throwing rocks off of an overpass onto cars below. A critical decision is going to need to be made very soon.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Damn you scared bitches have been posting about this bullshit all day... On a SUNDAY no less..

cloverfield

has nothing to do with Mike Brown. pure thuggery

MoMoneyMoVaughn
    Down but not out
    MoMoneyMoVaughn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4547

Number of pages before thread dies:

O/U 20.5

I will take over.

hurricane1091
    hurricane1091's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6469

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Funniest live on air shitt ever just happened on MSNBC....active shooting going on.....Chris Hayes is reporting live on his phone....hes walking down the street and walks up on the police with lights on a man in a yard surrounding him....tactical vehicles arriving and reports of multiple shooters. He walks his dumbass right up in the middle of the cops trying to clear the area and you hear the cops yelling 'get back, get back, do NOT pass us, media do NOT get in front of us" and the in studio reporter says 'chris, why are they threatening you, can you hold the phone up please so we can hear it better' and he says ' i dunno, they must be just angry and pissed off'

You have an active shooter loose and police are trying to figure out who is who and block off the perimeter and here comes goofy chris hayes walking in the middle of the yard looking to see whats going on.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

One of the nigs babbled at a vice reporter asking for money and threatened him to not record when he was LIVE the whole time Said they were bout steal da motha fukin cameras and sheeit yall betta go befoe we hit you YOU BETTA RUNNNNNN
    http://youtu.be/6WggJUN039k?t=1h21m11s

Even though Vice was coddling them

Kermit

Don't know how legit this is.

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    has nothing to do with Mike Brown. pure thuggery
    What you fail to realize is whether you agree with the tactics or not, the "pure thuggery" keeps this story in the news 24/7 right now. Without all the rioting, this wouldn't even be a story.

This puts immense pressure on politicians to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

So in a way, the thuggery is about Mile Brown. And it will end up bad for the officer.

He will be charged with second degree manslaughter

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The fact that the family is ordering more and more options, Eric Holder's team hasn't released any smoking guns.....there is no there there.....they are just riding the train as long as they can

Kermit

cloverfield

Kermit:

NYTimes reporting NO shots entered from the back

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M

Dorian Johnson and lawyered up "exclusive" interviewees whats up now??!?!?!?!?!?

every single one of them said without a doubt he was shot in the back

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Kermit:

NYTimes reporting NO shots entered from the back

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO M

Dorian Johnson and lawyered up "exclusive" interviewees whats up now??!?!?!?!?!?

every single one of them said without a doubt he was shot in the back
    Yeah, the shot in the back was kind of a crucial to this case.

retard

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q0wA4OmCd4

nigs chimping out shots fired VICE live stream

daquan just said ''WE GOT AK's and shit ova here its gon be a war we aint scared of da police dey bleed just like you and me''
    Last edited by retard; 08-17-14 at 10:45 PM.

Kermit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Q0wA4OmCd4

nigs chimping out shots fired VICE live stream
    Guy just said "They got A-K's, we got A-K's, they got hand grenades, we got hand grenades, everything they got, we got on the street, they bleed just like you and me"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

cnn right now....shots fired at police and also fire bombs again

Kermit

Yeah, it's getting really ugly. Just heard a guy was firing into a large crowd of people.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

I am a beleiver of machine gun down every looter white or black

Plus put it on tv and see everyone shot dead

Nobody loots anymore..game over

None of those blacks care about the kid..they use it as a excuse to steal and loot

My take..cop was wrong and should be put in jail forever

retard

These live reporters need to understand coddling the blacks and telling them you agree with them isn't going to help

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

I think Shari deserves to give everyone in this thread an apology for her bs earlier. All they "witnesses" lied. Brown wasnt shot in the back. He was shot 6 times, 4 in the arm, and twice in the face. All from the front. Everything the cop says is proving to be true. All the ghetto niggs are proving to be just that - niggs.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Plaza23 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: William Walters

Plaza23
    Plaza23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13787

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    What you fail to realize is whether you agree with the tactics or not, the "pure thuggery" keeps this story in the news 24/7 right now. Without all the rioting, this wouldn't even be a story.

This puts immense pressure on politicians to make sure something like this doesn't happen again.

So in a way, the thuggery is about Mile Brown. And it will end up bad for the officer.

He will be charged with second degree manslaughter
    That officer wont be charged with anything. And he shouldnt be.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Where is kidcudi and that shari91 now? Shari91 was saying in essence people here were small minded and since she was on social media talking to the locals, she somehow was not small minded.
    I guess your peeps on social media lied to you Shari. Say it isn't so, the witnesses were not biased.
    when will some learn?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Pussy ass cop had to shoot an 18 year unarmed kid 6 times to "stop him"

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Kinger you know if you mauled Zeta or Bobbyfk and were bull rushing him after a good pump workout it would take just as many to drop you seeing as how this cops grouping patten sucks if those autopsy diagrams are accurate

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Pussy ass cop had to shoot an 18 year unarmed kid 6 times to "stop him"
    He was a big kid.

retard

body laying dead in the middle of the road probably a white liberal

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

"eye witnesses"...........more like lying PIECES OF DOG SHIT

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Apparently this autopsy is the one done BY Baden that was brought in by Crump and the family.....also states shots were not fired at point blank or close range....and now Crump releases a statement saying 'the scattering of the bullets shows a blatant disregard for the public the officer was supposed to be protecting"

What happened to 'mike was executed at point blank range, on his knees, unloaded on' Mr Crump you racist lying motherfukker

Crump, Sharpton, Jackson ALL need to be charged with slander, libel, inciting these riots.....and sent a bill for all the police overtime and damage to property in Ferguson. Unreal these assholes.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: recon1

retard

its all a con with blacks it always has been since day 1 nothing but excuses to white guilt the new white generation.

First ... 14151617181920 ... Last