Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Don't know if anyone ever watched Autopsy on HBO with Michael Baden, but the Family of Michael Brown have hired the world famous Pathologist to perform a second autopsy on the body of the 18 year old.

LINK

The Inevitable
    The Inevitable's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3256

Due to these new pictures and the footage of him stealing, it's now okay that he was shot to death? A lot of guys here acting like, this is evidence that he deserved it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Not even close. Whats being said is a direct defense to the false narrative being put out initially so its just being responsible, not derogatory. The story the nation heard the first few days was a cute kid, gentle giant non violent and no way ever puts his hands on someone for no reason, skipping down the road with his BFF talking about how excited he was to be going off to college to become a successful and crime free person when suddenly a white cop profiled them and angrily snatched him by his neck after they politely addressed the officer on a request to move out of traffic, the police officer didn't like being told no so he got out and summarily executed the child while he knelt begging for his life.

Turns out less than 15 minutes before the incident he was robbing a store and assaulting the store owner who tried to stop the crime and when approached by the police car resisted arrest and according to medical reports struck the arresting officer in the face and allegedly went for his weapon during the fight which led to the shots fired seconds later.

So to make it clear - stealing $50 worth of cigars isn't what he was shot over, attacking a police officer with a weapon involved is.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Overnight police used tear gas to disperse protestors because they needed to get medical attention to another shooting victim at around 12:45...at a BBQ joint.

In a separate incident a police car was fired upon as well. Hard to believe, why would all those gentle college bound citizens be shooting each other and at law enforcement...
    Last edited by itchypickle; 08-17-14 at 08:31 AM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I found this rather amusing. Read the tweets.

Jesse Jackson booed after asking for donations.
    NOOO...say it ain't so

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

What if that was your son..., at 17 I was in a maximum security prison.. 18 this guy stole some cigars" that the cop knew nothing of", if he deserved death, what did I really deserve,none of you are perfect, no one saying anything about the cop standing over him and emptying out, wrong!
    i also think all of the evidence belongs in a court room, not Fox, or whatever

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    What if that was your son..., at 17 I was in a maximum security prison.. 18 this guy stole some cigars" that the cop knew nothing of", if he deserved death, what did I really deserve,none of you are perfect, no one saying anything about the cop standing over him and emptying out, wrong!
    i also think all of the evidence belongs in a court room, not Fox, or whatever
    If it were my son, I would be sad and angry as well, but I would also feel a bit embarrassed after claiming what a good kid that he was for 5 days straight only to have a video come out showing him using his size to intimidate a much smaller store clerk and robbing his store minutes before his death.

I agree though that the media should probably let this one go.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    Now at 30 I still don't think it's cool to reach into cop cars or rob liqout stores. So maybe I haven't found some humanity yet. Maybe when I hit 40 I'll thinks it's cool to do that hood shit. Until then count me out on thinking it's ok to do those things.
    At 30... Your a grown man and should know better... Maybe I was different ,I was feisty and ready for whatever, bit of a follower, courageous, confident, and what can I say a hard head makes for a soft tail. We learn from mistakes at least I did..

brainfreeze
    Meaning

If it were my son, I would be sad and angry as well, but I would also feel a bit embarrassed after claiming what a good kid that he was for 5 days straight only to have a video come out showing him using his size to intimidate a much smaller store clerk and robbing his store minutes before his death.

I agree though that the media should probably let this one go.
    To me it look like there was a argument in the store, then Michael was trying to flea after snatching some cigars, the clerk stood in front of him as to hold him in store till police come, Michael wasn't going for it, the way I seen it.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

The HuffPo blogger who was detained last week for failure to comply and then Tweeted about the 'swat invasion' and how it was a 'terrible ordeal' to be handcuffed was on the streets after curfew again last night, walks up a pile of bright orange used ear plugs and takes a picture of them and Tweets the pic and says he thinks they are rubber bullets used to shoot people with last night, needs help to confirm it as the big breaking story He later, after being buried for his ignorance and WANT of a violent story to keep the story going, had to retract it and later tweets "I regret my error and have corrected it, no need for celebration"

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Let me tell you guys a little true story.

Earlier this year, my wife was mugged of her purse 10 ft from her work door. A white guy. Dude drove up beside her
    got out and demanded her purse. She had $7 in it. He ripped it from her arms.

My wife with the presence of mind, got the car description, perp description and the license number.

Cops saw the description of the car and matching license number in another strip mall casing out the area.
    The cops confronted him. He took off on a high speed chase, just missing bystanders, hit a cop car and
    finally crashed into the side of a building. Took off running. Cops caught him and he resisted arrest.

The arresting cop told me the perp was 1 second away from getting his head blown off.
    Yes, my wife got her purse back, minus the $7. The guy is going back to jail for the same type of crime.

So unless you were the arresting cop, you don't know what that big kid was doing to resist arrest.
    If the cop didn't know what the kid did, the kid knew what he did and was doing everything to avoid arrest.

It's not the stealing that got him killed, it was what he was doing to put the officer in danger that got him killed.

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11731

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    Due to these new pictures and the footage of him stealing, it's now okay that he was shot to death
    It's okay to not miss the fat fuk, if that's what you're implying. What a scumbag.

Quote Originally Posted by The Inevitable View Post
    A lot of guys here acting like, this is evidence that he deserved it.
    Here's what it's direct evidence of:

1) The kid is not the humble, kind giant that a herd of angry people claim he is.

2) A kid who would do that to tiny man in his own place of business would very likely pull stupid sh*t on a cop and get himself killed.

3) Morons, both in Ferguson today and on this thread, want so badly to believe that there's a conspiracy of killer racist cops that they ignore facts.

4) Communities that support looting is a far bigger problem than police with squeaky clean records suddenly finding themselves in he-said/she-said disputes with confirmed thugs.

5) Can someone tweet Shari that I'm drilling an air-shaft for her? She was buried in this thread.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

To me it look like there was a argument in the store, then Michael was trying to flea after snatching some cigars, the clerk stood in front of him as to hold him in store till police come, Michael wasn't going for it, the way I seen it.
    I've watched it several times now and watched both Brown and Dorian's actions, in Dorian's defense now once the clerk noticed Brown stealing the cigars without paying, Dorian sets his back on the counter. But from start to finish watching all three people involved, less than 15 seconds after the two enter, Brown walks straight up to the counter and as the female clerk is coming back to go around the registers Brown reaches over and grabs some cigars and passes them back to Dorian, he then leans acros to grab more and thats when it looks like a clerk noticed he was grabbing and hadnt paid for anything and no wallet or money in his hands...he then jerks back and as the clerk is coming back around to stop him from leaving is when Dorian sets his on the counter but Brown bends down to pick up the ones on the floor and walks out...pushing the employee in the process. BEST case scenario for Brown was he intended to steal the pack handed to Dorian and pay for one (we need to know contents of his person at the scene) then when he was busted decided 'fukk you im takin em all' and then bullied the man to do so.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Let me tell you guys a little true story.

Earlier this year, my wife was mugged of her purse 10 ft from her work door. A white guy. Dude drove up beside her
    got out and demanded her purse. She had $7 in it. He ripped it from her arms.

My wife with the presence of mind, got the car description, perp description and the license number.

Cops saw the description of the car and matching license number in another strip mall casing out the area.
    The cops confronted him. He took off on a high speed chase, just missing bystanders, hit a cop car and
    finally crashed into the side of a building. Took off running. Cops caught him and he resisted arrest.

The arresting cop told me the perp was 1 second away from getting his head blown off.
    Yes, my wife got her purse back, minus the $7. The guy is going back to jail for the same type of crime.

So unless you were the arresting cop, you don't know what that big kid was doing to resist arrest.
    If the cop didn't know what the kid did, the kid knew what he did and was doing everything to avoid arrest.

It's not the stealing that got him killed, it was what he was doing to put the officer in danger that got him killed.
    I know a guy doing over 7 years flat for stealing a purse, brothers a cop, was a good Kid till heroin. Your right I don't know what the officer was thinking, feeling or going through. I just still don't see a reason for the gun to come out at all. I don't think this Kid was that crazy to reach in to a cop car, I could see the cop grabbing him from the car to aggressively get him out of street. Michael had no gun therefore lesser lethal force should've been applied no matter a tussle. If I shove a cop, this means my life? Night sticks, pepper spray, taser, subdue, any of this was all available, didn't happen...why?
    Last edited by brainfreeze; 08-17-14 at 11:03 AM.

Kermit

Does anyone really think a cop wants to go through all of the Bullshit that comes with shooting a man for no reason at all in broad daylight with witnesses everywhere? To me, this seems the last thing that I would want to go through.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I know a guy doing over 7 years flat for stealing a purse, brothers a cop, was a good Kid till heroin. Your right I don't know what the officer was thinking, feeling or going through. I just still don't see a reason for the gun to come out at all. I don't think this Kid was that crazy to reach in to a cop car, I could see the cop grabbing him from the car to aggressively get him out of street. Michael had no gun therefore lesser lethal force should've been applied no matter a tussle. If I shove a cop, this means my life? Night sticks, pepper spray, taser, subdue, any of this was all available, didn't happen...why?
    Brainfreeze you have to look at the few seconds of each particular case....as well as the law. If Brown simply shoves him and flees and is later caught and then shot point blank with no attempt to handcuff by all means, send this cop to trial for murder.....but thats not the case. if the officer, as admitted by all who saw, was engaged in physical combat while in his car and weapon comes out thats not murder...i'm sure the case will rest on the final couple of shots and not the initial one...that much I will agree with those who say he went too far. It's all dependent on the flow of shots, if he fires once while in the car and Brown flees and after several minutes he walks up on him...that is murder but if this went down in a matter of 5-15 seconds to where he fires, gets out of the car firing and drops him that is a continuation and not a separate incident. Brown was a big dude, and anyone who has seen real life not hollywood shootings can tell you a shot to the arm is not going to end the threat so once the escalation came to fire, he fired until the threat was down. We've heard from Dorian and the female witness that Brown was still standing and spinning from a shot when he threw his hands up and was dropped...only the family and attorney's are saying he was kneeling down and walked up on and shot. So I'm gonna go with the Dorian and officer description over someone making a case for a payday in civil court down the line.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Does anyone really think a cop wants to go through all of the Bullshit that comes with shooting a man for no reason at all in broad daylight with witnesses everywhere? To me, this seems the last thing that I would want to go through.
    I don't know Kermit, standing over and emptying out, very strange. I think every situation is different and police should have the common sense to look at every option unless it's a immediate risk, then apply lethal force "without standing over and shooting even more". Cop might be in the right, don't know, wasn't there.

Kermit

As said before, I think the keys here will be, Was he shot in the back as witnesses claimed? And was the cop beat up as the Police claimed?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Exactly, After six years in the community working with no past disciplinary he just woke up one calm saturday afternoon and decides to drive to a public area and assassinate the first black kid he sees?

If he JUST got out of the Academy and this was his first arrest attempt without his training officer in the car to observe him....maybe....but otherwise its a weekend in St Louis area for crying out loud, wait a couple hours and pull over a known repeat offender in the area and walk up and shot him on a side street and dump a pistol in the seat....but this case? No way.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I don't know Kermit, standing over and emptying out, very strange. I think every situation is different and police should have the common sense to look at every option unless it's a immediate risk, then apply lethal force "without standing over and shooting even more". Cop might be in the right, don't know, wasn't there.
    Who in the hell said he walked up and emptied a clip into him? The same guy who did the Facebook hoax this week by creating a fake page of the police chief's wife and posting that the blacks in Ferguson were just feral animals?

If the cop did walk up and say 'make my day punk' and Dirty Harry styled the man ok....but no credible source has said that so to keep interjecting that shitt into this is WHY its being muddied.

Here Brainfreeze....I heard the cop was watching Colors and American History x before he went on duty that day and that Brown had been penetrating his wife......go post that now and lets make it a fact in the case?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

New video sheds light on the actual confrontation and shooting now......bolsters the police side of the events and this is from the scene after while Brown's body is still on the ground.

http://www.ijreview.com/2014/08/1686...uson-shooting/

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Who in the hell said he walked up and emptied a clip into him? The same guy who did the Facebook hoax this week by creating a fake page of the police chief's wife and posting that the blacks in Ferguson were just feral animals?

If the cop did walk up and say 'make my day punk' and Dirty Harry styled the man ok....but no credible source has said that so to keep interjecting that shitt into this is WHY its being muddied.

Here Brainfreeze....I heard the cop was watching Colors and American History x before he went on duty that day and that Brown had been penetrating his wife......go post that now and lets make it a fact in the case?
    I'm going by what I herd a women say when watching the video where Michael is just laying in the street. I don't know, wasn't there, she was. We all agree if that's the case, we don't know.

brainfreeze
    Meaning

Brainfreeze you have to look at the few seconds of each particular case....as well as the law. If Brown simply shoves him and flees and is later caught and then shot point blank with no attempt to handcuff by all means, send this cop to trial for murder.....but thats not the case. if the officer, as admitted by all who saw, was engaged in physical combat while in his car and weapon comes out thats not murder...i'm sure the case will rest on the final couple of shots and not the initial one...that much I will agree with those who say he went too far. It's all dependent on the flow of shots, if he fires once while in the car and Brown flees and after several minutes he walks up on him...that is murder but if this went down in a matter of 5-15 seconds to where he fires, gets out of the car firing and drops him that is a continuation and not a separate incident. Brown was a big dude, and anyone who has seen real life not hollywood shootings can tell you a shot to the arm is not going to end the threat so once the escalation came to fire, he fired until the threat was down. We've heard from Dorian and the female witness that Brown was still standing and spinning from a shot when he threw his hands up and was dropped...only the family and attorney's are saying he was kneeling down and walked up on and shot. So I'm gonna go with the Dorian and officer description over someone making a case for a payday in civil court down the line.
    well said

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6343

Cops do that though all the time and nothing happens dead men dont talk so youre left with cops story.

Kermit

New video sheds light on the actual confrontation and shooting now......bolsters the police side of the events and this is from the scene after while Brown's body is still on the ground.

Wow. Now there is yet another version of what happened. So this is guy is saying that Brown rushed at the cop? He didn't say anything about his arms in the air over head his. I wonder if this person will come forward and tell this story to the Police.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Cops do that though all the time and nothing happens dead men dont talk so youre left with cops story.
    Not in broad daylight with dozens of witnesses around. So far the press has been going with eye witness stories.

jtoler

Funny people here just want to throw out eyewitness versions.

jtoler

Not in broad daylight with dozens of witnesses around. So far the press has been going with eye witness stories.
    Ive seen videos of many I posted one with a family, cops dont care in their eyes they are the law.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Not even close. Whats being said is a direct defense to the false narrative being put out initially so its just being responsible, not derogatory. The story the nation heard the first few days was a cute kid, gentle giant non violent and no way ever puts his hands on someone for no reason, skipping down the road with his BFF talking about how excited he was to be going off to college to become a successful and crime free person when suddenly a white cop profiled them and angrily snatched him by his neck after they politely addressed the officer on a request to move out of traffic, the police officer didn't like being told no so he got out and summarily executed the child while he knelt begging for his life.

Turns out less than 15 minutes before the incident he was robbing a store and assaulting the store owner who tried to stop the crime and when approached by the police car resisted arrest and according to medical reports struck the arresting officer in the face and allegedly went for his weapon during the fight which led to the shots fired seconds later.

So to make it clear - stealing $50 worth of cigars isn't what he was shot over, attacking a police officer with a weapon involved is.
    This about sums it up.

It's unfortunate that somebody had to die, but better a POS punk who most likely was going to cost the state countless dollars over the next 60 years than a police officer with a clean track record.

existential
    existential's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 168545

yeah, all these pictures and videos make it clear the cop didn't shoot him without plenty of cause. most people were saying that from the beginning, but everyone else seems to realize that now too. guy was really dumb for doing the strong arm robbery and then rushing a police officer.. you'll get shot in that situation, that's the taught protocol. case seems closed now, ah well.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Wow. Now there is yet another version of what happened. So this is guy is saying that Brown rushed at the cop? He didn't say anything about his arms in the air over head his. I wonder if this person will come forward and tell this story to the Police.
    To me it makes it all the MORE credible. You don't have this guy getting a lawyer and going straight on CNN for an "exclusive" interview.

Also don't forget this linked video was shot minutes after the shooting. Nobody had time to create a story or come up with some bullshit narrative. This guy had no clue that the shooting would turn out to be a media fire. The guy CLEARLY states that Mike Mike came towards the cop.

Dorian Johnson "My boy Big Mike just turned around after he got shot and put his hands in the AYIR...he just put his hands up man"
    Little did Dorian know there would be video of the aftermath telling a totally different story...

more and more will keep coming to light. My initial thought before any of this "thug" behavior came to light was that the officer possibly overreacted. I'm personally starting to believe more of the leaning in the car and causing the officer trouble story. I think Mike Mike may have thought the cop was onto his store theft as it did just take place before this confrontation.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 08-17-14 at 01:14 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

It's probably going to be just about inline with what the officer will have put down in his statement before all the time has passed and people took sides. Saw one of the networks repair an earlier interview with Dorian from the day of as well...he went from saying he had JUST met Brown across the street and they said hey lets go hang out at a friends apartment...didn't mention they had been together at the store robbery. He also said at one point, in tears on camera days later 'I saw the look in mike mike's eyes, it hurt him, man, he was hurt" and a few seconds in same interview he said he saw where Mike realized he was shot and looked at himself but looked more like hey I've been hit but I don't feel it....few days later the story goes to he was told by Mike to 'run homie' and he did so he ran and ducked behind a car and a few minutes later is when the end of the shooting took place....so with all of that coupled with the video today of the man saying he saw them fighting, saw brown run away but then realized the cop was missing him turned to rush the cop again. Just look at Brown in the store, when he turned back on the store guy at the end. Probly thought he shot me in the arm but I'm still up, gonna show this motherfukker a thing or two and got popped on the way back to him. Put yourself in that situation, now that we know what both individuals look like....cop gets hit in the face at the truck...during the fight first shot is fired, if the cop wanted to execute him why not just hold gun to his head at the truck and unload? Means the struggle had to involve the gun being fought for or else, if the family attorney is to be believed the officer had brown around the neck and was controlling him....that would mean he could just draw and fire to the temple...not side of the arm. So he gets out and fires and Brown turns to come back - no different than if you fire once at a man and hit him but he still keeps coming, then yes you unload into him....threat then eliminated you dont just run around in circles like playing tag in the house as kids. Life or death, Brown knew he was fighting with a cop, in uniform not plain clothes who jumps out of a car in street clothes saying hes police. Media and the usual race hustlers have totally enflamed this one yet again...Duke Lacrosse Tawana Brawley and Trayvon all over again...If you want to protest ongoing racial issues in the community then that is one thing but to keep saying 'a black kid was murdered like an animal in the street for no reason at all by a racist white cop' ....hell no.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    To me it makes it all the MORE credible. You don't have this guy getting a lawyer and going straight on CNN for an "exclusive" interview.

Also don't forget this linked video was shot minutes after the shooting. Nobody had time to create a story or come up with some bullshit narrative. This guy had no clue that the shooting would turn out to be a media fire. The guy CLEARLY states that Mike Mike came towards the cop.

Dorian Johnson "My boy Big Mike just turned around after he got shot and put his hands in the AYIR...he just put his hands up man"
    Little did Dorian know there would be video of the aftermath telling a totally different story...

more and more will keep coming to light. My initial thought before any of this "thug" behavior came to light was that the officer possibly overreacted. I'm personally starting to believe more of the leaning in the car and causing the officer trouble story. I think Mike Mike may have thought the cop was onto his store theft as it did just take place before this confrontation.
    Spot on, raw from the scene of a witness who saw it from the struggle at the truck to the end...didn't know this was going to be a national event...didnt have time to be coached by Crump and Sharpton....just unbiased non racially tinged statements. He never said 'white dude shot black dude' simply stated the police shot the man after he turned and went back toward him. Never said Brown got on his knees and begged for his life.

Kermit

This is Wilson's story from a few days ago.

Officer Darren Wilson saw two black gentlemen walking in the middle of the street. He pulled up near them, rolled down his window and asked them to get out of the street.

The two gentlemen (Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson) refused to listen and started yelling back & cursing. Officer Wilson pulled up in front of them, called for backup and then noticed that they were holding what looked to be like cigars.
    Officer Wilson then stopped his car and tried to get out, but Mike Brown slammed the door shut violently on him. Wilson reopened the door and tried to stand up and get out, but Mike Brown rushed him, shoved him back into the car and then punched him in the face.
    Officer Darren Wilson then tried to reach for his gun, but Mike Brown grabbed it first. At one point in time, the gun was facing Darren’s hip, but he managed to shove it away, at which point the gun went off.
    Mike Brown then took off running. Darren, who is trained to pursue, responded by getting out of the car and ordering Mike to freeze.
    Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson then turned around and started taunting Officer Wilson: “What’re you going to do about it!? You’re not going to shoot me!”
    All of a sudden, Brown started to bum rush Officer Darren, so Darren started shooting, though Brown kept coming.
    “He really thinks he was on something because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable.” (Jodie)
    The final shot (R.I.P.) was to the forehead, after which Brown fell to the ground about two to three feet in front of the officer.
    He was NOT shot in the back, and ballistics will prove as much.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

This is Wilson's story from a few days ago.

Officer Darren Wilson saw two black gentlemen walking in the middle of the street. He pulled up near them, rolled down his window and asked them to get out of the street.

The two gentlemen (Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson) refused to listen and started yelling back & cursing. Officer Wilson pulled up in front of them, called for backup and then noticed that they were holding what looked to be like cigars.
    Officer Wilson then stopped his car and tried to get out, but Mike Brown slammed the door shut violently on him. Wilson reopened the door and tried to stand up and get out, but Mike Brown rushed him, shoved him back into the car and then punched him in the face.
    Officer Darren Wilson then tried to reach for his gun, but Mike Brown grabbed it first. At one point in time, the gun was facing Darren’s hip, but he managed to shove it away, at which point the gun went off.
    Mike Brown then took off running. Darren, who is trained to pursue, responded by getting out of the car and ordering Mike to freeze.
    Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson then turned around and started taunting Officer Wilson: “What’re you going to do about it!? You’re not going to shoot me!”
    All of a sudden, Brown started to bum rush Officer Darren, so Darren started shooting, though Brown kept coming.
    “He really thinks he was on something because he just kept coming. It was unbelievable.” (Jodie)
    The final shot (R.I.P.) was to the forehead, after which Brown fell to the ground about two to three feet in front of the officer.
    He was NOT shot in the back, and ballistics will prove as much.
    Seems much more credible than the 'sir we are one minute from our destination kind sir' and the angry squealing of tires in reverse to the two and then grabbing Brown around the neck and shooting him followed by a kneeling surrender and seen out of the move Platoon as the guy with outstretched arms accepts the bullets and music plays as he dramatically falls to the ground saying I give up

First ... 12131415161718 ... Last