ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I did read that protestors were trying to stop people from looting.
    Where did you read that, on Shari's twitter feed?

I'm sorry, but if you're protesting a thug's treatment then you're okay with a thug's behavior. This whole story is ridiculous.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by ByeShea View Post
    Where did you read that, on Shari's twitter feed?

I'm sorry, but if you're protesting a thug's treatment then you're okay with a thug's behavior. This whole story is ridiculous.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5684042.html

Ted Sheckler
    Ted Sheckler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

I did read that protestors were trying to stop people from looting. From what I seen in some videos, many seemed as shocked as the rest of us when it was happening.

But hadn't the place already been looted of its malt liqour/swisher sweets/skittles before they stood in front protesting or whatever you call it?

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Wtf is wrong you "people" and I use that term loosely ... Let me guess when the autopsy comes back and he's positive for weed it will be a big deal to you guys right. And god damn gets some class you guys calling Shari a bitch need to grow the fukk up.I fukk around on here blow of steam but some of you guys have some serious issues. I often wonder where the fukk most of you dumb fukks live. Bunch of winners spent your Friday night posting hate on a sports gambling forum= winners lmao Shari don't waste your time on these retards let them have their E-klan meeting.
    That's right, we are "Winners" and look at the no life, low life with 19,000+ post saying others have no life.
    You're apparently not the sharpest tool in the shed.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

The people seem to be outraged that the surveillance video was made public, but it seems to me that it is a kind of a crucial piece of evidence considering that it happened right before he got shot, because it shows an aggressive behavior that disputes the characterization that he was labeled with all week which is something that was driving everyone into a frenzy in the first place.
    Amazing isn't it? They beg for the evidence to come out and once a NEGATIVE piece of evidence, albeit factual, comes out they are in an uproar. It's the police's fault Mike Mike stole from a grocery store.

It was the same crap with Trayvon Martin. It quickly came out that he was not a sweet angel his lawyers and parents presented him to be. Anytime something negative is released about a black teenager it's a conspiracy and they are just doing it to give him a bad name.

Here's an option. If you don't want your son portrayed as a thug, he shouldn't be acting like a thug. Don't cry foul when it's released.

Having poor Mike Mike being a thug doesn't fit in well with Crump's narrative.. when asked if that's Mike Mike in the grocery store footage he said "it sure resembles him".

They can't keep saying "Mike Mike was a sweet college bound angel" and "just a baby" when this negative evidence comes out. Still think we will find out the cop went into a rage after Mike Mike probably tussled with him through the window of the cop car.
    Last edited by cloverfield; 08-16-14 at 11:20 AM.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Sheckler View Post
    But hadn't the place already been looted of its malt liqour/swisher sweets/skittles before they stood in front protesting or whatever you call it?
    Hey, I don't know man. I don't think everyone up there protesting is evil. There are a bunch of knuckleheads that don't give a shit that are ruining everyone else's reputation though.

I thought in light of the surveillance robbery video that things would have calmed down, but apparently people already have their minds made up regardless of any new information that may come out.

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Hey, I don't know man. I don't think everyone up there protesting is evil. There are a bunch of knuckleheads that don't give a shit that are ruining everyone else's reputation though.

I thought in light of the surveillance robbery video that things would have calmed down, but apparently people already have their minds made up regardless of any new information that may come out.
    I know it's not true but even if Mike Mike shot at the officer 5 times they would STILL say it's the officers wrongdoing.

The surrounding area is just looking for an excuse to have a 2 week field day and do crazy stuff. I'm not saying they all LIVE in the town but have you seen the majority of these clowns on TV????? Educated people know whats going on in the town. You don't need Al Sharpton or Jesse Jackson to try and brainwash you.

ByeShea

Thanks for the laughs.

How fukkin ridiculous are these people? Blacks shoot each other like dogs - not much response on Twitter. No protest, no looting.

A little misunderstanding when a thug justifiably bites it at the hands of a cop - and now it's time for a national conversation.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Lebroom James where u at suhn?

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

This is the picture the media uses when talking about him

tony_come

Calling out Eminem!

Get on tv and say Obama don't like white ppl

Ted Sheckler

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post

This is the picture the media uses when talking about him

I remember the photos that they used of trayvon when he was 9 years old and sitting on his granmas lap...expected, media loves this shit.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

I remember the photos that they used of trayvon when he was 9 years old and sitting on his granmas lap...expected, media loves this shit.
    Thats the part that drives me nuts in all these cases, especially due to the people who only see the headlines and dont actually read into the story....if you're going to tell the NEWS, then tell the facts. If a 19 year old full size 260 pound man is involved in something then show him as he is...not as a 13 year old in a christmas sweater and say 'this young child was murdered by a man..." Thats not character assassination its the damn truth.

Kermit

Here is the cop who did the shooting.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Pretty much what I expected him to look like.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

If SBR Poster Bobbyfk had a brother.....he would be Darren Wilson

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by jtoler View Post
    Definitely not one of the gym rat proactive cops like you routinely see. I can definitely see why he felt in danger with that hulking figure leaned in his window mauling him now. Unless he's put on some serious muscle since that pic...no way in hell he 'grabbed Brown on the neck and held him while sitting in the car'...thats like saying Eli Manning could pancake Suh

ByeShea

Hopefully he'll shoot you next. They'll bump him up to chief.

recon1
    Yep
    recon1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5637

Brotha man messed with the wrong cracka. The pictures of the dead ex-convict looked exactly like who i thought it would be too.

jtoler
    jtoler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6337

Yep buzzed up cut with cow licks looks like hed be on Hitler's front line. Probably belong to a low level neo nazi group aiming to "purify" America.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Kevin Jackson from The Black Sphere was on CNN earlier, my new hero in all of this media frenzy....told the sweet blonde CNN pundit to please stop glossing over this man's (Mike Brown) true personality as if he was this choir boy because 'there aint no choir boys in the ghetto' and show him for what he was because to say he was a sweet child with an amazing future ahead of him in college when just minutes before the shooting he was stealing and assaulting and bullying a man in his store and that the people responsible for the racial tension in the area, as in any 'urban indoctrination center' he said, are not the police but the hustlers like Malik Shabazz and Sharpton etc along with the clergy and local and state leaders who are black and for decades in power there have done nothing but preach hope yet deliver hopelessness through victimization and excuses. Preach on brother preach on

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Awwww Sheet...its about to be 'turnt up' in Ferguson tonight. Just saw live report....the blacks in the crowds are yelling at Capt Ron Johnson now with the 'sellout' and 'house niggah' chants as he is marching amongst them....and when asked about the midnight curfew the guys with bandanas and flipping the finer to the police on the street said they are gonna stay til 12;15 JUST to see what the po po gonna do.....so there you have it...can't fix stupid

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

Again, he's a Kid, what all did you guys do at eighteen? He's rebelling, holding guns and money, wants to be down, regular normal Kid stuff, kid wasn't chief keef or nothing.. Some post on here portray him as some hardened thug, com'on.. Did any of you know what and where you were going to be at eighteen? I know I didn't have a clue about anything. You think you got it all mapped out at that age.., People were saying the police stood over him and fired more shots... Justified? Com'on cops... Find some humanity..

Ted Sheckler

I drank...I disobeyed curfew at under 18...I wasn't robbing stores or reaching in cop cars or taking photos holding guns thinkking it's kewl.

I did normal teenager shit. Not thug shit.
    Last edited by Ted Sheckler; 08-16-14 at 10:36 PM.

Ted Sheckler

Now at 30 I still don't think it's cool to reach into cop cars or rob liqout stores. So maybe I haven't found some humanity yet. Maybe when I hit 40 I'll thinks it's cool to do that hood shit. Until then count me out on thinking it's ok to do those things.

Kermit

I drank...I disobeyed curfew at under 18...I wasn't robbing stores or reaching in cop cars or taking photos holding guns thinkking it's kewl.

I did normal teenager shit. Not thug shit.
    Same thing here. We were kids being kids, not trying to portray the criminal life style. And I had black friends who were doing the same thing. Not this shit we are seeing today.

Too many kids now trying to be not only something that they aren't, but something that they shouldn't. Most of the time they have no positive male role model in their lives, which is one of the main issues.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Ted Sheckler

ByeShea

Quote Originally Posted by brainfreeze View Post
    Again, he's a Kid, what all did you guys do at eighteen? He's rebelling, holding guns and money, wants to be down, regular normal Kid stuff, kid wasn't chief keef or nothing.. Some post on here portray him as some hardened thug, com'on.. Did any of you know what and where you were going to be at eighteen? I know I didn't have a clue about anything. You think you got it all mapped out at that age.., People were saying the police stood over him and fired more shots... Justified? Com'on cops... Find some humanity..
    What I did at 18? Are you fukkin kidding me? Walk into a store steal sh*t and shove the proprietor around?

Clearly this kid is the product of a disgusting environment (and probably well funded, too - must have cost a lot to feed a fat sh*t like that), one I thankfully was not part of. But do stupid stuff and there's usually bad consequences - fatal consequences in his case.

Ted Sheckler

Kermit dats racist saying no positive male role model...

Kermit

Kermit dats racist saying no positive male role model...
    Not just talking about black kids, but also white kids. Every white kid that I grew up with who turned out to be worthless or in jail never had a dad who was 1.) There for them or 2.) gave a shit what they were did.

Ted Sheckler

Kermit dats even mo racist. Mothers raising their kids alone are far much better than a father being present. Dats feminist or something too.

Ted Sheckler

But really Kermit, 90% of people agree with that

Kermit

I found this rather amusing. Read the tweets.

Jesse Jackson booed after asking for donations.

frostno98
    frostno98's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 648

That guy looks like a social path, the Police Chief even said he's a quiet person. Quiet people tend to hold a lot of rage inside. That kid unfortunately caught this guy when he was in the mood to kill.

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Don't steal shit, push store clerks, intimidate, etc. Should the kid have been killed? I have no fukkin clue I wasn't there at the scene. I do know that what these mutts are doing there now is uncalled for and they deserve all the shit that comes their way now.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: itchypickle, and retard

tony_come

If George bush II had a son, he would look like Darren Wilson

First ... 11121314151617 ... Last