retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

diseased ridden Illegal aliens being secretly dumped off in Michigan

King obama is quietly sending them to dumbocrat michigan because the patriots in the other states opposed this http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/us/cal...ant-transfers/

Happy 4th of july our founding fathers would be proud

thestrategist
    thestrategist's Avatar Become A Pro!

I heard they need jockeys at hazel park

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Lol at a inbred calling Mexicans diseased...

Are you the gingers that had the great plague

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Ha living in the past much OP?

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by retard View Post

King obama is quietly sending them to dumbocrat michigan because the patriots in the other states opposed this http://www.cnn.com/2014/07/03/us/cal...ant-transfers/

Happy 4th of july our founding fathers would be proud
    That's not aliens that's Mayan's kids having a slumber party

Kid on the bottom left in the red chillin is his youngest.

smokenjoke
    smokenjoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 427

^^^

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

you watch and see blacks will let them move in to their neighborhoods welcome them with open arms and a smile then when the illegals get their numbers up which will happen quickly they'll begin their racism street gangs will pop up and try and run things.... better pay attention Sorry Mayan but you know what i'm saying is real and the truth. That shits kinda one sided and you know it. Lets take the SGV for example a little closer to home Azuza 13 ran a few black families out Highland park the list could go on.

teaserpleaser

would illegal immigration be a bad thing if latin America wasn't dumping its bottom of the barrel on us if they were sending over doctors and Teachers instead of rapist,felons, and unskilled workers?

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

so funny u guys call them "aliens".... Illegal immigrants here..

brainfreeze
    Meaning
    brainfreeze's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246

This is crazy, they should obey the laws and respect the ones that did come here the right way. agents new job are to help them get over here, don't we pay for all of this? No ones mad? Five Americans got arrested so far trying to stop illegals coming over. Should be 500

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    would illegal immigration be a bad thing if latin America wasn't dumping its bottom of the barrel on us if they were sending over doctors and Teachers instead of rapist,felons, and unskilled workers?
    Teaser youre black.. Who you calling unskilled??.

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Teaser youre black.. Who you calling unskilled??.
    I made 90k last year and most likely paid more in taxes than 10 illegals I got that because I'm uneducated and unskilled silly Mayan like how you didn't touch on the other post. You know if I grew up on a golf course in walnut/diamond bar area how unskilled could I be my family has $$$ nice try though c'mon it would like me saying all Latinos pick fruit and do landscaping In your honor I'm going to hire a 3rd world silver toothed nanny when I have kids just for you to show I love Latinos Well that and lupe is cheap labor yal are the new slaves
    Last edited by teaserpleaser; 07-06-14 at 05:43 PM.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Border Patrol Union apparently made the first public confirmation.....agent contracted scabies while processing a group of these dirty mutherfuckers.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/imm...grants-n148791
    Last edited by itchypickle; 07-06-14 at 06:48 PM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave itchypickle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Now Union rep (not exactly a right wing racist) says the worry is spreading for his agents due to the threats. So what say you now open border lovers?

http://www.10news.com/news/questions...s-hospitalized

Its sad we have to get these reports from local sources even if they are ABC/NBC affiliates because the main HQ is too busy glorifying these people. Wish Martha Radditz and Steve Kornaki would house them alongside their families....oh wait...its okay as long as they are in their secluded homes and not personally effected like the people on the border towns being forced to deal with it.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Border Patrol Union apparently made the first public confirmation.....agent contracted scabies while processing a group of these dirty mutherfuckers.

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/imm...grants-n148791
    a Jew calling anybody dirty.. You fukks smell like armpits and always fukking sick..

And of course they're dirty/sick they just went trough hell crossing mountains/rivers and other shit.. While you inbreds, blacks, and Jews are just dirty pieces of shits while having a shower 10ft away..

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I made 90k last year and most likely paid more in taxes than 10 illegals I got that because I'm uneducated and unskilled silly Mayan like how you didn't touch on the other post. You know if I grew up on a golf course in walnut/diamond bar area how unskilled could I be my family has $$$ nice try though c'mon it would like me saying all Latinos pick fruit and do landscaping In your honor I'm going to hire a 3rd world silver toothed nanny when I have kids just for you to show I love Latinos Well that and lupe is cheap labor yal are the new slaves
    Mayate you have one affirmitive action hire and you think you're people made it... now run along get that ebt card and enjoy that spacious section 8 apartment

teaserpleaser

Mayate you have one affirmitive action hire and you think you're people made it... now run along get that ebt card and enjoy that spacious section 8 apartment
    Really I can openly call you a spic what group comes to your defense? Your people come from dirt fleeing their shitholes in mass living 12 in a house free lunch eating lawn parking roach infested 6 baby having on Poverty budget worthless orange selling beaners. Lolz you beaners aren't even close to getting over the hump yet I'll sit around and hold my breath for the next US Latino president Nobody likes greasy dirty Mexicans puto anchor baby bean eating obese fat lard cooking worthless mutt. Have fun with the terrible genetics fukking shit genetics
    Points Awarded:

Spanks gave teaserpleaser 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Spanks

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Hispanics have plenty of middle class's neighborhoods in LA.. Even some upper ones..While you nig*ers have projects. and who you talking about genetics.. Motherfukkers can barely think with that big greasy monkey head
    Last edited by King Mayan; 07-06-14 at 09:05 PM.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

And we make this shit real simple mayate.. We can meet up right now and see who has better genetics.?? Where you at negro?? I'll regulated your ass the same way all my peeps regulate the rest of you worthless monkeys around here..

teaserpleaser

And we make this shit real simple mayate.. We can meet up right now and see who has better genetics.?? Where you at negro?? I'll regulated your ass the same way all my peeps regulate the rest of you worthless monkeys around here..
    Sounds like a guy who has a lot to lose I like where I'm at in life and I like my freedom so I'm not throwing that away beating up some worthless spic but if you want we can sign waivers and do it at Antonio McKees bodyshop in Lakewood he has a cage If you really want to get tuned up with your shitty genetics Never seen a beaner without afro genetics that were worth a damn so in other words ain't nobody worried about your chubby poor genetic traits leva

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Sounds like a guy who has a lot to lose I like where I'm at in life and I like my freedom so I'm not throwing that away beating up some worthless spic but if you want we can sign waivers and do it at Antonio McKees bodyshop in Lakewood he has a cage If you really want to get tuned up with your shitty genetics Never seen a beaner without afro genetics such as Cubans,puerto ricans, brazilians that were worth a damn so in other words ain't nobody worried about your chubby poor genetic traits leva
    So Lakewood it is.. What time?? And thank god I don't have Afro genetics.. I'll be a dumbfukk on food stamps.. Thank god..

teaserpleaser

Hispanics have plenty of middle class's neighborhoods in LA.. Even some upper ones..While you nig*ers have projects. and who you talking about genetics.. Motherfukkers can barely think with that big greasy monkey head
    lol please don't say montebello and Downey pretty please ....try Baldwin hills Ladera heights despite 7
    You fail again....lift some more weights trying to overcome piss poor gene pool

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Good, fukk Detroit

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

lol please don't say montebello and Downey pretty please ....try Baldwin hills Ladera heights despite 7
    You fail again....lift some more weights trying to overcome piss poor gene pool
    Baldwin hills was good 10 years ago.. Now it's ebt haven after all the mayates got pushed out of their neighborhoods by more tougher beaners punk bitches running scared..

Vegas39
    Vegas39's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 214

Sounds like a guy who has a lot to lose I like where I'm at in life and I like my freedom so I'm not throwing that away beating up some worthless spic but if you want we can sign waivers and do it at Antonio McKees bodyshop in Lakewood he has a cage If you really want to get tuned up with your shitty genetics Never seen a beaner without afro genetics that were worth a damn so in other words ain't nobody worried about your chubby poor genetic traits leva
    what a pussy

teaserpleaser

Yeah that's me pussy because we know what Vegas39 says really carries a lot of weight fighting isn't an issue going to jail for assault and battery great bodily injury is

Vegas39

Yeah that's me pussy because we know what Vegas39 says really carries a lot of weight
    more than a bitch crying I have too much to lose....grow a set you spineless fukk

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Yeah that's me pussy because we know what Vegas39 says really carries a lot of weight fighting isn't an issue going to jail for assault and battery great bodily injury is
    Homie the only people that snitch around here are the mayates.. That's the FBI is after the beaners around here.. The mayates cried to them

teaserpleaser

Baldwin hills was good 10 years ago.. Now it's ebt haven after all the mayates got pushed out of their neighborhoods by more tougher beaners punk bitches running scared..
    Mayan be honest how many times have you beaners really ran blacks out of black hoods or did they move out when the roaches came ....Azusa is a Mexican city because whites moved out when yal came moving a few random civilian black families means nothing

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

a Jew calling anybody dirty.. You fukks smell like armpits and always fukking sick..

And of course they're dirty/sick they just went trough hell crossing mountains/rivers and other shit.. While you inbreds, blacks, and Jews are just dirty pieces of shits while having a shower 10ft away..
    Why so sensitive Kinger, just because you got proven wrong you flip out. Just admit it, we said they had diseases, you said they didn't, the proof has been shown...and you can't handle it. Settle down cupcake

teaserpleaser

Homie the only people that snitch around here are the mayates.. That's the FBI is after the beaners around here.. The mayates cried to them
    Mayan seriously I'm trying to save you a beating you do know I'm a life long martial artist right fought in gladiator challenge some years back also fought Drew ficket how do you think I know McKee I was bjj coach when he was in the IFL . Fighting is natural to me. But I don't it in the street I went to cya for that in my youth real spit. On another note your trying to tell scraps don't snitch

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    more than a bitch crying I have too much to lose....grow a set you spineless fukk
    guy you know zip zero about me other than I won't throw my life away over a street fight go fukk yourself

Vegas39

guy you know zip zero about me other than I won't throw my life away over a street fight go fukk yourself

as I said a straight up pussy. Go have mommy change your diaper and tuck you in

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas39 View Post
    as I said a straight up pussy. Go have mommy change your diaper and tuck you in

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Why so sensitive Kinger, just because you got proven wrong you flip out. Just admit it, we said they had diseases, you said they didn't, the proof has been shown...and you can't handle it. Settle down cupcake
    nobody is flipping out.. Im just pointing out that I rather be in a room with 100 mexican immigrants than 5 Jews complaining and sneezing their pansie asses all over the place

And all immigrants have diseases jut tell the natives and Mayans the great plague

1234 Last