RiverBoatGambler
    RiverBoatGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    I'm pretty sure your trailer trash alcoholic ass is more worthless..

That's cool. When you are done playing on our internet, make sure you trim the hedges and clean the pool before noon. K, thanks

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    That's cool. When you are done playing on our internet, make sure you trim the hedges and clean the pool before noon. K, thanks
    You must have one of those cool new trailer park lots that have plastic hedges(which I don't think I shoud cut) and of those plastic 2ft pools......Youre moving on up bro..

RiverBoatGambler

You must have one of those cool new trailer park lots that have plastic hedges(which I don't think I shoud cut) and of those plastic 2ft pools......Youre moving on up bro..
    Look here Manuel, you can pretend to be hot shit on the internet, it's cool. But if you don't get off your ass and clean my yard, I'm gonna put you back in the chicken houses....boy.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Wtf now these inbred trailer parks have yards!?!?!??!

Well shit welcome to the 21st century I guess... Now run along and get your moma a pack of cigarettes...

RiverBoatGambler

Wtf now these inbred trailer parks have yards!?!?!??!

Well shit welcome to the 21st century I guess... Now run along and get your moma a pack of cigarettes...
    You do realize that your kind (dirty mexicans) work in chicken houses in the SouthEast, right?

I mean how can you sit up and claim how royal you cockroaches are, when tons of your la familia works in chicken houses......LMFAO

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by RiverBoatGambler View Post
    You do realize that your kind (dirty mexicans) work in chicken houses in the SouthEast, right?

I mean how can you sit up and claim how royal you cockroaches are, when tons of your la familia works in chicken houses......LMFAO
    Well shit at least my people work... While you sit around on a trailer park, drinking buds, collecting welfare checks, smoking cheap cigarettes and maybe a hit(or 2 or 3 or 4, etc) of meth/crack

And btw inbreds smell like old towels just sitting on their ass all day....Now my people maybe be dirty because they actually work all day...

Now run along you lazy toothless inbred

retard
    retard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 112

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

much rather Obama spend that 3.7B on fighting homelessness,poverty,and the American children that go to bed hungry everynight number I see passed around is 1-4 kids that's insane ....the illegal immigration thing is its not going to stop.

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Make some room for the Brazilian soccer team
    German ass kicking

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...mbers-n1860014

Mayan here come your hermanos Why aren't you down here throwing 5 or 6 of them in your truck to give them room and board with your kids man? I mean, they are all just helpless innocent Handy Manny watching refugees in your eyes right? I'm sure they would be safe to be around your own children and wife right?

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

I've lived next to maras for 17 years and never had a problem...

But you would've got your pansie ass kicked daily... They smell weakness

the US created maras now deal with it pussies..

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I've lived next to maras for 17 years and never had a problem...

But you would've got your pansie ass kicked daily... They smell weakness

the US created maras now deal with it pussies..
    Doubtful man. For one thing I've never had to live amongst but have had my run-ins with the wannabes. Sorry if I don't roll 12 deep to the liquor store enough trying to play the games though. I'm just washed up family man now but easily make one call back to Clarksville and we'd have the entire local set cleared out over the weekend. Big boy rules.

teaserpleaser

Itchy when you say Clarksville you don't mean Clarksville ,TX do you?

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    Itchy when you say Clarksville you don't mean Clarksville ,TX do you?
    Referring to Ft Campbell, the other Clarksville

teaserpleaser

Gotcha

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    Doubtful man. For one thing I've never had to live amongst but have had my run-ins with the wannabes. Sorry if I don't roll 12 deep to the liquor store enough trying to play the games though. I'm just washed up family man now but easily make one call back to Clarksville and we'd have the entire local set cleared out over the weekend. Big boy rules.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

illegals have ruined this country...
    Last edited by Spanks; 07-08-14 at 10:46 PM.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    http://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepa...mbers-n1860014

Mayan here come your hermanos Why aren't you down here throwing 5 or 6 of them in your truck to give them room and board with your kids man? I mean, they are all just helpless innocent Handy Manny watching refugees in your eyes right? I'm sure they would be safe to be around your own children and wife right?

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

go and make everyone you know better, police your own. stop worrying about everyone else. jesus fukkin christ. i see blacks/whites/mecs/elsalvos/etc begging for shit like some asshole is churning out the same broken english cardboard sign and selling it to them. there are broke and desperate people who are willing to beg of every race creed and color. who fukkin cares.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: The Kraken

ArchieBunker
    ArchieBunker's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11356

Goes to show no difference between political parties once bankruptcy hits the free goodies will vanish.

RiverBoatGambler

Well shit at least my people work... While you sit around on a trailer park, drinking buds, collecting welfare checks, smoking cheap cigarettes and maybe a hit(or 2 or 3 or 4, etc) of meth/crack

And btw inbreds smell like old towels just sitting on their ass all day....Now my people maybe be dirty because they actually work all day...

Now run along you lazy toothless inbred

I mean how does it feel for your people to be called Dirty Mexicans? There has never been a more perfect name for a group of people. Drove up to my friends house the other day. He has 4 or 5 chicken houses and employs 14 Mexicans. They all live in a single wide trailer. (How ironic) Just to give you an idea of how dirty these flea bags are, (literally flea bags like a dog) the owner of the chicken houses makes them get in a flea dip like you would for a dog . I'm going to film it next time because the amount of sheer joy those greasy bean burritos are having is illegal. You couldn't pay them in Gold for what they think they are worth after that flea bath.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO

all I read in that post is Mexicans working while I sit in my double wide, collecting welfare, in my shit stained underwear, while my sister gives me great head with her toothless inbreded mouth..

And at least them beaners take baths.. On the hand you still have your mothers pussy juice all over your lil dick from two weeks ago crusty ass inbreds

RiverBoatGambler

all I read in that post is Mexicans working while I sit in my double wide, collecting welfare, in my shit stained underwear, while my sister gives me great head with her toothless inbreded mouth..

And at least them beaners take baths.. On the hand you still have your mothers pussy juice all over your lil dick from two weeks ago crusty ass inbreds

You mad bro?

no1here
    no1here's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6547

are we all allowed to speak like this or only the chosen?
    Hispanics have plenty of middle class's neighborhoods in LA.. Even some upper ones..While you nig*ers have projects. and who you talking about genetics.. Motherfukkers can barely think with that big greasy monkey head

RiverBoatGambler

Please speak

First 1234