The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

A council of squirrels

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

I am so out of the loop here now, I don't even know what's going on.

RubberKettle
    RubberKettle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 791

Lkid if you ever come to Baltimore I'll buy the beers

Eddy Munny
    Eddy Munny's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24932

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    If Lkid buys the condoms?

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    Ditto

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

If you trash a forum post elsewhere

Its not complicated

RubberKettle

Quote Originally Posted by Eddy Munny View Post
    If Lkid buys the condoms?
    Only speak when spoken to rooster sucker

Eddy Munny

^^^ Save the S&M bedroom talk for L-Kid. Don't practice on other members of the forum please. House rules.

RubberKettle

^^^ Save the S&M bedroom talk for L-Kid. Don't practice on other members of the forum please. House rules.
    Not good enough, try harder next time.

Eddy Munny

Not good enough, try harder next time.
    Says the guy who could only muster this ^^^

The Kraken

Rubber, I'll be in Baltimore the 26th and 27th. Staying at the Royal Sonesta Hotel (?)... Not sure where it's at... You come to the hotel and we'll let a multi billion dollar corporation buy the beers

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by greenhippo View Post
    There was a council of squirrels that disbanded and nutterfingers met Eddy under the Maple canopy to discuss plays.

Now you're caught up

The Kraken

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Rubber, I'll be in Baltimore the 26th and 27th. Staying at the Royal Sonesta Hotel (?)... Not sure where it's at... You come to the hotel and we'll let a multi billion dollar corporation buy the beers
    Scratch that, I'll be there next weekend, 16th and 17th

RubberKettle

Coming for the Preakness? Sonesta is on the harbor across from the aquarium, near fed hill. I've never mingled with corporate types.

The Kraken

I'll be there for a medical device conference with Covidien. The hospital I work for is gonna trial some new devices that are in beta studies right now and I guess they figured someone needed to know what the fukk is going on So I guess I drew the short stick...

I've never been to Baltimore and likely won't wonder outside the hotel. I fly in Friday afternoon, conference is from 5pm-8p Friday night and then 8a-5p Saturday and then I fly home Saturday night

If you wanna grab a drink and watch the game on someone else's dime, let me know.

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1524

Go fuk yourself you non pro blabber mouth long winded douche bag! Your fuk'in long ass bullshit ramblings don't carry for shit around here Eddy sissyhands! You sound like a dumb fuk who would masturbate with scissors! So you're the big "infiltrator" huh? I got something you can infiltrate, bend over asshole!

Just shut the fuk up! Unless you're an SBR Pro, you're a broke ass newbie with no balls to say shit about the what the fuk goes on around here! I've got fuk'in underwear older than that lame ass shitty johnny depp avatar you're using! Real original pal, learn to condense a paragraph idiot!

Eddy Munny

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    Go fuk yourself you non pro blabber mouth long winded douche bag! Your fuk'in long ass bullshit ramblings don't carry for shit around here Eddy sissyhands! You sound like a dumb fuk who would masturbate with scissors! So you're the big "infiltrator" huh? I got something you can infiltrate, bend over asshole!

Just shut the fuk up! Unless you're an SBR Pro, you're a broke ass newbie with no balls to say shit about the what the fuk goes on around here! I've got fuk'in underwear older than that lame ass shitty johnny depp avatar you're using! Real original pal, learn to condense a paragraph idiot!
    Guy tells me to condense a paragraph and he can barely speak English. I'm pretty sure "condense" is the most sophisticated word in his arsenal, and he probably picked that up last week. I'll condense more paragraphs for ya Mike, if you learn to prune these rampant run-on sentences of yours. I guess I can't expect much from a guy who works the hole at Burger King. He's so broke he can't even afford his dream guitar, so he does the next best thing and uses a picture of it as his avatar.

He's got underwear older than me because he buys them secondhand. He finds it strangely arousing to jump into a pair of rusty, old underoos with someone else's skid marks on them. If you're trying to prove your maturity through the age of your panties, why do you sound so much like a 13 year old hopped up on Red Bulls when you type?

First 1234