ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Boeing, how many pilots or aircraft personnel do you think were in the cockpit? Don't you think one of them couldn't have made a distress call? Maybe they had guns to their heads..... who knows quite yet. Crazy

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Just saw on reddit that a number of friends and family of passengers have reported cell phones still ringing and still showing "online" status on QQ instant messaging service

Weird shit

ScurvyPirate
    ScurvyPirate's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

That is weird chit. Rules out an explosion. Wtf

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

straight out of the twilight zone or lost.

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

The interesting theory if it got hijacked is that transponders got turned off and perhaps the plane did go somewhere and land without anyone knowing. That would be scary, but a cool ending if the people are unharmed. Probably like a 1% chance this is what happened, but damn I can't even imagine having a relative or friend who was on this flight ... gotta be nerve racking.

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Quote Originally Posted by ScurvyPirate View Post
    Boeing, how many pilots or aircraft personnel do you think were in the cockpit? Don't you think one of them couldn't have made a distress call? Maybe they had guns to their heads..... who knows quite yet. Crazy
    2 pilots, if the wing cracked off, they wouldn't be able to do anything, spiral to the ocean at an alarming rate.

Scary stuff if that's what happened.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6501

Quote Originally Posted by boeing power View Post
    2 pilots, if the wing cracked off, they wouldn't be able to do anything, spiral to the ocean at an alarming rate.

Scary stuff if that's what happened.
    Boeing, don't planes now a days automatically send alerts if anything goes wrong? (Mechanical and electronic?)

cloverfield
    cloverfield's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4727

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Boeing, don't planes now a days automatically send alerts if anything goes wrong? (Mechanical and electronic?)
    Yes. Even the flight that they didn't find for months sent a signal that the plane was having mechanical problems automatically.

I believe one of the passports was stolen over 2 years ago.

What are the ODDS that (2) stolen passports were used on this very flight that disappears off the face of the Earth in such a weird way.
    Even people with 40+ years of technical aviation experience can't fully comprehend what is going on.

The (2) passports could have been used on ANY flight in the last two years or in the future and they just happened to both be used together on the same flight. They were stolen at two different times in the last two years as well.

It's just so so so so weird.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    The interesting theory if it got hijacked is that transponders got turned off and perhaps the plane did go somewhere and land without anyone knowing. That would be scary, but a cool ending if the people are unharmed. Probably like a 1% chance this is what happened, but damn I can't even imagine having a relative or friend who was on this flight ... gotta be nerve racking.
    if it was a hijacking, wouldn't it have given the passengers ample time to text or call their families?

not sure if texting is possible while in flight.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy
    Booya711's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 16133

I have flown weekly for 17 years and lived in Saudi Arabia for 7 yrs back in the late 80's as a kid...

This is shit that has never crossed my mind...crazy shit

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    if it was a hijacking, wouldn't it have given the passengers ample time to text or call their families?

not sure if texting is possible while in flight.
    Using a texting over wifi app like whatsapp is possible

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    Yes,

Do you think if the airline had that info it would be released to the media before they even found the plane?

It would be kept private until the accident report was finished.

Officials know a lot more than they are saying.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

i think to answer that you need to know the probability that on any one give flight what % of passangers have stolen passports?

is it 1%? 3%? 10%? 0.01%

any data on that?

that can help us understand by stats how rare it was that 2 stolen passport passengers were on that flight.

if its 1 in 50 it might just be one of those things.

if its 1 in 5,000 might have to consider some strong corelation.

cloverfield

Quote Originally Posted by trytrytry View Post
    i think to answer that you need to know the probability that on any one give flight what % of passangers have stolen passports?

is it 1%? 3%? 10%? 0.01%

any data on that?

that can help us understand by stats how rare it was that 2 stolen passport passengers were on that flight.

if its 1 in 50 it might just be one of those things.

if its 1 in 5,000 might have to consider some strong corelation.
    AND the users of BOTH stolen passports are traveling together...and neither appear Asian...AND both paid cash...according to reports.

iifold
    Update your status
    iifold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1774

Yes,

Do you think if the airline had that info it would be released to the media before they even found the plane?

This has to be true...

My guess is some kind of accident or event is being covered up...

EaglesPhan36

Yes,

You know a lot - is you prevailing theory the cracked wing?

cloverfield

It sounds bad but since there were Americans on board they will use a lot of resources to find out what happened.

Something so catastrophic happened that it caused everything on the plane to go dead...literally.

Monitor-Tan
    Tony Romo of Daily Fantasy
    Monitor-Tan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 428

I can think of only one scenario that can answer this..

EMP bomb..

It'll knock out ALL electornics that were on and send the airplane straight down..

No communications to react, no explosions, nothing..

Only thing I can think of..

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post
    You know a lot - is you prevailing theory the cracked wing?
    Yes that's my opinion.

Could have been a bomb also but I think it was structual.

cloverfield

Yes that's my opinion.

Could have been a bomb also but I think it was structual.
    Developing on CNN:

Iranian bought ticket for 2 in cash...both of those passengers were using the stolen passports.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

You would think they would of found some debris by now...a luggage, clothes, aircraft pieces....something.

Maybe just not looking at the right spot.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by iifold View Post
    This has to be true...

My guess is some kind of accident or event is being covered up...
    It's not a cover up yet, they need to know facts before they go to the media.

If it was structural damage it could kill Boeing.

Stock already down today.
    Last edited by boeing power; 03-10-14 at 04:18 PM.

EaglesPhan36

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    Developing on CNN:

Iranian bought ticket for 2 in cash...both of those passengers were using the stolen passports.
    I read that before. Doesn't seem like anything much because the guy came forward and offered up the info. I still think the passports thing was pure coincidence. Probably a good thing to come out of this shit because there is no way people should be getting on planes with other people's ID, no matter what rat hole they are getting on the plane in.

trytrytry
    All I do is trytrytry
    trytrytry's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 273623

It's not a covered up yet, they need to know facts before they go to the media.

If it was structural damage it could kill Boeing.

Stock already down today.
    Is was a bit unnerving watching that great big COSMOS show and seeing all the high TECH Boeing commercials knowing wow they and the stock might be in a load of hurt again financially soon..

cloverfield

Navy CMDR.:

Our equipment can find an object the size of a soccer ball in the ocean.. If it's out there we'll find it.

U.S. satellites didn't pick up any large explosion in that area

god bless technology

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    I have flown weekly for 17 years and lived in Saudi Arabia for 7 yrs back in the late 80's as a kid...

This is shit that has never crossed my mind...crazy shit

my bro flies couple times a week due to his job and i can't imagine how calm he is even after 9/11 and other stuff.

i'd be a nervous wreck.

boeing power

my bro flies couple times a week due to his job and i can't imagine how calm he is even after 9/11 and other stuff.

i'd be a nervous wreck.
    I'm more nervous driving to the airport.

1 in 5000 are killed in a car accident.

1 in 11 million are killed in a plane crash.

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

i'd be a nervous wreck.
    Some people drive in traffic every day for work...I just fly... Don't even think about it.., on a flight now

Booya711
    Big Dikk Energy

Boeing gets it...

EaglesPhan36

I understand the #s, but to me it's always been about control. Not that you can control another person slamming into you - but the perception is you can react and respond and you're on the ground. Something goes wrong 30,000 miles up in the air ... you have nowhere to go but down a long way. It's probably illogical, but it's human.

boeing power

Quote Originally Posted by Booya711 View Post
    Some people drive in traffic every day for work...I just fly... Don't even think about it.., on a flight now
    Where are you going?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

yeah, i've seen the statistics..... but i think it includes drunk driving, reckless driving, falling asleep at the wheels, etc. stuff i don't do which should improve the odds significantly. plus it helps to have a new car with the best crash test ratings and all the latest technological advances.

but i do get reminded often how dangerous it is... while on my way from vegas, saw a guy laying in the middle of the freeway apparently dead with his motorcycle laying 50 feet away.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Quote Originally Posted by cloverfield View Post
    I'm an aviation guy and I've never heard of it... If you can find ANY source info I would love to read it.

I know the below article references the beacon... if you can find something about another device pinging underwater for years I'd love to see it.

http://www.extremetech.com/extreme/178156-the-mystery-of-flight-mh370-how-can-we-track-a-smartphone-anywhere-on-earth-but-a-giant-plane-can-go-missing
    I can look but I didn't read about it on the net. It was said during a tv interview with a former NTSB official.

Bustedu
    Bustedu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4569

(NaturalNews) There are some astonishing things you're not being told about Malaysia Airlines Flight 370, the flight that simply vanished over the Gulf of Thailand with 239 people on board.

The mystery of the flight's sudden and complete disappearance has even the world's top air safety authorities baffled. "Air-safety and antiterror authorities on two continents appeared equally stumped about what direction the probe should take," reports the Wall Street Journal.

WSJ goes on to report:

"For now, it seems simply inexplicable," said Paul Hayes, director of safety and insurance at Ascend Worldwide, a British advisory and aviation data firm.

While investigators are baffled, the mainstream media isn't telling you the whole story, either. So I've assembled this collection of facts that should raise serious questions in the minds of anyone following this situation.

• Fact #1: All Boeing 777 commercial jets are equipped with black box recorders that can survive any on-board explosion

No explosion from the plane itself can destroy the black box recorders. They are bomb-proof structures that hold digital recordings of cockpit conversations as well as detailed flight data and control surface data.

• Fact #2: All black box recorders transmit locator signals for at least 30 days after falling into the ocean

Yet the black box from this particular incident hasn't been detected at all. That's why investigators are having such trouble finding it. Normally, they only need to "home in" on the black box transmitter signal. But in this case, the absence of a signal means the black box itself -- an object designed to survive powerful explosions -- has either vanished, malfunctioned or been obliterated by some powerful force beyond the worst fears of aircraft design engineers.

• Fact #3: Many parts of destroyed aircraft are naturally bouyant and will float in water

In past cases of aircraft destroyed over the ocean or crashing into the ocean, debris has always been spotted floating on the surface of the water. That's because -- as you may recall from the safety briefing you've learned to ignore -- "your seat cushion may be used as a flotation device."

Yes, seat cushions float. So do many other non-metallic aircraft parts. If Flight 370 was brought down by an explosion of some sort, there would be massive debris floating on the ocean, and that debris would not be difficult to spot. The fact that it has not yet been spotted only adds to the mystery of how Flight 370 appears to have literally vanished from the face of the Earth.

• Fact #4: If a missile destroyed Flight 370, the missile would have left a radar signature

One theory currently circulating on the 'net is that a missile brought down the airliner, somehow blasting the aircraft and all its contents to "smithereens" -- which means very tiny pieces of matter that are undetectable as debris.

The problem with this theory is that there exists no known ground-to-air or air-to-air missile with such a capability. All known missiles generate tremendous debris when they explode on target. Both the missile and the debris produce very large radar signatures which would be easily visible to both military vessels and air traffic authorities.

• Fact #5: The location of the aircraft when it vanished is not a mystery

Air traffic controllers have full details of almost exactly where the aircraft was at the moment it vanished. They know the location, elevation and airspeed -- three pieces of information which can readily be used to estimate the likely location of debris.

Remember: air safety investigators are not stupid people. They've seen mid-air explosions before, and they know how debris falls. There is already a substantial data set of airline explosions and crashes from which investigators can make well-educated guesses about where debris should be found. And yet, even armed with all this experience and information, they remain totally baffled on what happened to Flight 370.

• Fact #6: If Flight 370 was hijacked, it would not have vanished from radar

Hijacking an airplane does not cause it to simply vanish from radar. Even if transponders are disabled on the aircraft, ground radar can still readily track the location of the aircraft using so-called "passive" radar (classic ground-based radar systems that emit a signal and monitor its reflection).

Thus, the theory that the flight was hijacked makes no sense whatsoever. When planes are hijacked, they do not magically vanish from radar.

Conclusion: Flight 370 did not explode; it vanished

The inescapable conclusion from what we know so far is that Flight 370 seems to have utterly and inexplicably vanished. It clearly was not hijacked (unless there is a cover-up regarding the radar data), and we can all be increasingly confident by the hour that this was not a mid-air explosion (unless debris suddenly turns up that they've somehow missed all along).

The inescapable conclusion is that Flight 370 simply vanished in some way that we do not yet understand. This is what is currently giving rise to all sorts of bizarre-sounding theories across the 'net, including discussions of possible secret military weapons tests, Bermuda Triangle-like ripples in the fabric of spacetime, and even conjecture that non-terrestrial (alien) technology may have teleported the plane away.

Personally, I'm not buying any of that without a lot more evidence. The most likely explanation so far is that the debris simply hasn't been found yet because it fell over an area which is somehow outside the search zone. But as each day goes by, even this explanation becomes harder and harder to swallow.

The frightening part about all this is not that we will find the debris of Flight 370; but rather that we won't. If we never find the debris, it means some entirely new, mysterious and powerful force is at work on our planet which can pluck airplanes out of the sky without leaving behind even a shred of evidence.

If there does exist a weapon with such capabilities, whoever control it already has the ability to dominate all of Earth's nations with a fearsome military weapon of unimaginable power. That thought is a lot more scary than the idea of an aircraft suffering a fatal mechanical failure.

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/044244_Ma...#ixzz2vbUpTvJt
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pico

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

obama's fault

First 123456 ... Last