Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Penis reduction surgery.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by bobby heenan View Post
    few things

use to visit my boys school to party frequently....and was always a belligerent mess....so were at a bar...and iim in the bathroom and theres these two guys arguing...one guys in a wheelchair....they end up scrapping.....so after it gets broken up quickly i say to the other guy "wow yer a real fuckin tough guy fighting and arguing with a dude in a wheelchair".....apparently after i was told this was the most feared dude on campus and no one ever talked to him like that or got away with it.....

was once at a bar and some guy was beefing with my friend ....who is short...i kept telling dude to penetrate with me instead....i turned around to say something to a friend and the dude suckered punched me....i went and touched my eye and said to a friend "did this dude just fuckin punch" me....he said ya....i turn around and the dude is charging at me....i grabbed his short and used his momentum to turn him around and toss him on the floor and got on top of him and starting dropping bombs on him....while on top of him one of his friends ran up and punched me in the face....another came up and kicked me in the head.....i stopped pummeling the guy and said "you gotta bring more than that" while looking at both of his friends....security pulled me off him....i was asked later if i wanted to press charges i said "nope...just tell him to meet me out back"

also other things....put my dick in a girls anus, no loob, without asking.......also pumped a chick from behind for a good 20 minutes(way passed my normal/average length), pulled out and shot it all in her hair and back of her head without even touching my dik....."what was that"...."what do you think it was"

there
    Been there many times. Beer muscles/ goggles are always fun to defend against from other people. The only difference between you and me is, I let them up. I don't pummel them when down. Why? They won't remember why they're beat up.

As far as my most manly deeds, I'd say helping others. From watching their back to changing a flat tire along the highway.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    The Giant PM'd me that he had Penis reduction surgery. Not sure if that qualifies.

Anyways, for me, I would have to say I used a Hunting Knife to shave my hairs
    Saer, on your balls?!? Thats MANLY if so!!!

Bruce Norris
    I'm almost too old to fight.... almost.
    Bruce Norris's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3837

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    Penis reduction surgery.

Winner.

Itsamazing777
    Not interested....
    Itsamazing777's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1736

Plunged her butthole all night. Checkmate!

onemoregoal
    twentysixblack
    onemoregoal's Avatar Become A Pro!

I once did a really big shit.

zacher
    Armed Rodgery
    zacher's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1499

jumped off the second floor of the hard rocks balcony...

no shit true story happened in January when I was out there..

Was walking down a hall a buddy of mine came running by and just yelled "fcking run" turned out we were running from a tranny he owed money bahaha some random dude opened his door we pushed him aside the window was opened and boom jumped off their little "balcony" it was the railings when you opened the double doors out the back hit the sidewalk below. funniest moment of my life.

First 12