Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Monday in Manhattan! Sammy Style

Today is the first day of my life. I'm making a change for the better in a lot of ways.. Now I know some of you out there will say.. Nah Sammy you're perfect or just right.. I thank you all for that, however I know in my heavy heart I need work.. My life might seem all gutsy and glorified on the outside..but at times it's not. I bet sports way too much and don't have control at times..I make really big plays and don't worry or consider the consequences until after all is said and done... I'm also very overweight, I weigh 278 and its hard to say this but just a mere 5 years ago at my sisters wedding in August I weighed 210.. I looked good and felt good.. I feel was my life had all the necessary things in it to make me happy.. sadly it wasn't, I tuned to food as my soul mate..my other half if you will.. I also bet everyday for a long time.. sometimes I would make a bet and not even know why.. things got progressively worse every waking year. I got a new job and was hoping it was a life changer.. Many don't know the true story of Sammy Sunshine. I have always had the ability to make people laugh and had the innate talent of writing really well. I wrote a few stories and they got published and back in 1993. I worked in Philly as a improv writer for a little while. I have been acting for a while as well. I've been in 2 low budget movies and that's about it. The point is I have been blessed with certain talents and I always try to use them for good..I also can pick winners at a high rate. I lost that job I thought was the perfect fit for me.. I worked at Hallmark for 7 months, got fired for being too controversial, trust me..that hurt. It took me 4 years just to get an interview with them.. I learned in life you have to put yourself out there sometimes and pretty much let the world know you need them. I sent them my resume along with all my writings and exp in the field every month for 4 years... Dedication and hard work, plus the tenacity and desire to never give up. I'll always remember the day I got the call from Hallmark.. it was June 2nd 2005, I was just ending my run at my Pizzeria in Philly when I heard the woman on the other end of the phone say.. this is Mary from Hallmark.. I was in shock.. my heart flat out stopped and I couldn't even say a word for like 10 seconds..after I wondered why she didn't hang up.. I finally said Hi! all excited you know. She said and I'm quoting her verbatim as well.. "Sammy, I've never seen such continued persistence for employment here in all my 22 years with this company & furthermore we here at Hallmark are pleased to offer you an interview to come show us what you can bring to our company". I was smiling more than 27 woodpeckers would if they ever found that tree house me and my friends built back when we were young.. I said, wow..thank you so much and I'd love to come and meet with you all. Sadly Sammy didn't fit in with the folks down there.. Anyway, I know I have to change my life for the better. No more eating just to eat..no more betting just to bet. no more eating a whole tomato pie at 2 in the morning on the toilet seat.. no more eating all the food for the week in a weekend.. things are going to change.. plus I see the way women don't look at me now they way they did in years past.. We all know I have a blushing new bride but we're men.. we love the attention from the opposite sex.. even its just a look or stare and that cute smile a woman makes when she thinks you're cute.. anyway I digress.. Starting today I'm eating right and not betting crazy anymore... I also will not claim a victory anymore until the game is completely over.. I got shafted not once but twice yesterday.. bad karma.. I hope you all have a nice day and Sammy will be a better man within and outwardly in the near future!

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5650

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Today is the first day of my life. I'm making a change for the better in a lot of ways.. Now I know some of you out there will say.. Nah Sammy you're perfect or just right.. I thank you all for that, however I know in my heavy heart I need work.. My life might seem all gutsy and glorified on the outside..but at times it's not. I bet sports way too much and don't have control at times..I make really big plays and don't worry or consider the consequences until after all is said and done... I'm also very overweight, I weigh 278 and its hard to say this but just a mere 5 years ago at my sisters wedding in August I weighed 210.. I looked good and felt good.. I feel was my life had all the necessary things in it to make me happy.. sadly it wasn't, I tuned to food as my soul mate..my other half if you will.. I also bet everyday for a long time.. sometimes I would make a bet and not even know why.. things got progressively worse every waking year. I got a new job and was hoping it was a life changer.. Many don't know the true story of Sammy Sunshine. I have always had the ability to make people laugh and had the innate talent of writing really well. I wrote a few stories and they got published and back in 1993. I worked in Philly as a improv writer for a little while. I have been acting for a while as well. I've been in 2 low budget movies and that's about it. The point is I have been blessed with certain talents and I always try to use them for good..I also can pick winners at a high rate. I lost that job I thought was the perfect fit for me.. I worked at Hallmark for 7 months, got fired for being too controversial, trust me..that hurt. It took me 4 years just to get an interview with them.. I learned in life you have to put yourself out there sometimes and pretty much let the world know you need them. I sent them my resume along with all my writings and exp in the field every month for 4 years... Dedication and hard work, plus the tenacity and desire to never give up. I'll always remember the day I got the call from Hallmark.. it was June 2nd 2005, I was just ending my run at my Pizzeria in Philly when I heard the woman on the other end of the phone say.. this is Mary from Hallmark.. I was in shock.. my heart flat out stopped and I couldn't even say a word for like 10 seconds..after I wondered why she didn't hang up.. I finally said Hi! all excited you know. She said and I'm quoting her verbatim as well.. "Sammy, I've never seen such continued persistence for employment here in all my 22 years with this company & furthermore we here at Hallmark are pleased to offer you an interview to come show us what you can bring to our company". I was smiling more than 27 woodpeckers would if they ever found that tree house me and my friends built back when we were young.. I said, wow..thank you so much and I'd love to come and meet with you all. Sadly Sammy didn't fit in with the folks down there.. Anyway, I know I have to change my life for the better. No more eating just to eat..no more betting just to bet. no more eating a whole tomato pie at 2 in the morning on the toilet seat.. no more eating all the food for the week in a weekend.. things are going to change.. plus I see the way women don't look at me now they way they did in years past.. We all know I have a blushing new bride but we're men.. we love the attention from the opposite sex.. even its just a look or stare and that cute smile a woman makes when she thinks you're cute.. anyway I digress.. Starting today I'm eating right and not betting crazy anymore... I also will not claim a victory anymore until the game is completely over.. I got shafted not once but twice yesterday.. bad karma.. I hope you all have a nice day and Sammy will be a better man within and outwardly in the near future!
    Tell us more............
    Points Awarded:

hubbard689 gave Swinging Johnson 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

innovation
    innovation's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 239

how many chicken wings can you eat in one setting?
    Points Awarded:

hubbard689 gave innovation 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

I will alert the media.

Good lord. What a dck head. Dead as a hammer.

hubbard689
    hubbard689's Avatar Become A Pro!

LOL that he spent that much time writing a friggin novel and not one person on here gives 2 turds

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by hubbard689 View Post
    LOL that he spent that much time writing a friggin novel and not one person on here gives 2 turds
    You couldn't be any more wrong.. you have no idea who you're talking to do you.. I'm Sammy.. I was a legend on Covers and when I talk.. guys perk up... I'm already a smash hit on this playground and I think I got my full frontal voice and point across. When people stop and take time out of their busy day to look or make a comment towards you... guess what... they care... Maybe you're not aware fully of what you're doing sometimes in this wild world we dwell in but this guy does....

pulledclear

pulledclear

Fat Sammy's Pizzeria (Closed)

pulledclear

Philly-Pride33

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Awe.. there's my white shadow! sorry for your sakes that's not even close to Philly.. and the name of my co-owned Pizzeria isn't called Fat Sammy's.. its called......

pulledclear

Sammy has trouble with geography and keeping up with his personalities. Hows Helen? I can smell her rotting from here.

pulledclear

Its called prep cook at....
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 09:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist

pulledclear

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 10-09-15 at 09:50 AM. Reason: image does not exist