Login Search

What Is The Craziest SBR PM You've Received?

Last Post

Default What Is The Craziest SBR PM You've Received?

I don't get many. Mostly some tout spam. Once I made a post in regards to having sex with an animal or some innuendo of sort. A fella, who wasn't a new member, replied to me flat out telling me he had sex with animals. It wasn't a well known guy and I don't recall the name. It was someone who didn't have a lot of posts, but was a member for some years. This happened about 6 years ago.

Now the guy could have been puling my leg, but it didn't come across that way.

I got this one last month....

Not sure who Dan thinks I am or what he's up too

Maybe JJ could look into this

11-16-13 01:48 PM
bigboydan

Become A Pro!Join Date: 08-10-05
Betpoints: 917

Message Me

Hey Archie

Hi sir,

I've got a few things I need to get done this afternoon but we can finish our convo tomorrow. Who knows maybe I'll take you up on your previous offer that is IF I read the signals correctly and we come to an agreement. Just keep me out of all that B.S. booking and agent stuff so I can stick with the postup side of things.

Regards,

Dan

BTW, I play dumb well now don't I

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
I got this one last month....

Not sure who Dan thinks I am or what he's up too

Maybe JJ could look into this

11-16-13 01:48 PM
bigboydan

Become A Pro!Join Date: 08-10-05
Betpoints: 917

Message Me

Hey Archie

Hi sir,

I've got a few things I need to get done this afternoon but we can finish our convo tomorrow. Who knows maybe I'll take you up on your previous offer that is IF I read the signals correctly and we come to an agreement. Just keep me out of all that B.S. booking and agent stuff so I can stick with the postup side of things.

Regards,

Dan

BTW, I play dumb well now don't I

Now why would you post my PM to you. I mean it's not like it's a big deal to me or anything but, never the less it was just between us sir.

BTW, The coach is more than welcome to verify this but keep this in mind. Theirs always new avenues for growth besides those you speak of. That's what makes it such a challenge for me to figure out to maximize profitability.

Wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by bigboydan View Post
Now why would you post my PM to you. I mean it's not like it's a big deal to me or anything but, never the less it was just between us sir.

BTW, The coach is more than welcome to verify this but keep this in mind. Theirs always new avenues for growth besides those you speak of. That's what makes it such a challenge for me to figure out to maximize profitability.

Wouldn't you agree?

Something seems amiss here as you were a mod here and it seems like the powers that be sniff out almost everything in PM. The "between you and me" piece seems a bit off considering you were a mod here and you know how it goes.

Starting to think the real Dan in dead or has removed himself from this stupidity and is living a stress free life somewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by robmpink View Post
Something seems amiss here as you were a mod here and it seems like the powers that be sniff out almost everything in PM. The "between you and me" piece seems a bit off considering you were a mod here and you know how it goes.

Starting to think the real Dan in dead or has removed himself from this stupidity and is living a stress free life somewhere.
Back in the day all you needed to do was give your word and it was good enough however, some people in this new day and age didn't seem to feel it was good enough (hence my recent posts). Anyways, theirs more to it than meets the eye but I'm happy to say I've agreed to terms with hopefully things workout for everyone including yourself Mr.Rob.