Betpoints: 18799

b2b
    Attached Images  

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Philly-Pride33 View Post
    Aha, now I get it.. you don't like Vick because he killed dogs.. I don't talk about it on here but I love animals and do things to help them in life. I've had dogs all my life and I was horrified to learn he did those acts.. In life sometimes you have to forgive and let go.. I was pissed when the Eagles signed him back in 2010.. but being an Eagles fan it was hard to not root for the guy who was running the team.. to this day when you hear him talk and I met him as well.. I'm still shocked he really could take the lives of innocent dogs.. I got in 1 fight in my life, and that's because back in my 20's I saw a guy treating his dog awful.. I walked up and let's just say things got ugly..in the end I felt good because I protected that dog... By the way the Cowboys really didn't officially say Romo is out..
    No, I didn't like Vick because he was a turnover machine and was killing the team. It has nothing to do with dogs. I've been a fan of the Eagles for years.

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    I just don't know why people are bashing Kelly.

Take a poll of all the posters on SBR who thought the Eagles were going to win their division this year or be in the hunt for the playoffs by going back and looking at preseason threads.

There weren't any.

Kelly has done a remarkable job.
    Who bashed Kelly?

Philly-Pride33
    Philly-Pride33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 197

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    ^^This is truth.

NOBODY wants to play the Eagles right now.
    Glad to have a Philly guy here and Sunday Night will be so incredible if they can beat the Cowboys

First 12