Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

What a fukked up situation.

Some mag asks redneck star what he thinks of gays. Whatever the dude says he cant win. So he says some shit that basically says I don't understand it, in a redneck blokey way.

It's the 10% of the population that are angry homophobes or angry gay activists that make 90% of the noise about this an d cayuse stupid reactions like this.

We should lock them all in a room until they make love, or war. Whatever shuts the dumb fuks up.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: easyliving, and mid10

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    What a fukked up situation.

Some mag asks redneck star what he thinks of gays. Whatever the dude says he cant win. So he says some shit that basically says I don't understand it, in a redneck blokey way.

It's the 10% of the population that are angry homophobes or angry gay activists that make 90% of the noise about this an d cayuse stupid reactions like this.

We should lock them all in a room until they make love, or war. Whatever shuts the dumb fuks up.
    Well put.

I don't understand why everyone(especially the media) is so infatuated with the Gay lifestyle all of a sudden. Gays have been around for a long long time. The media makes it out like Gay people just landed on earth in 2013. I blame Obama.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

There is nothing scarier than someone that is born-again.

Crazy fuks.

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4663

Quote Originally Posted by Harold Baines View Post
    I love it. Mega money against ultra political correctness. I honestly thought that the big money would win out. I'm shocked that A&E would mess with this money machine. There is going to be huge backlash from the people that watch that show. I'd guess 90% of the die hards agree with what he said.
    I was thinking the same thing about A&E.

Season 5 starts next month, are they going to edit out Phil?

This is the only reality show I watch.

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    I was thinking the same thing about A&E.

Season 5 starts next month, are they going to edit out Phil?

This is the only reality show I watch.
    Maybe it is a money making idea.
    The unedited version will be DVD

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Quote Originally Posted by eidolon View Post
    mushroom, maybe you can help me out here:
    The only thing I don't understand about homosexuals being born gay, is that wouldn't it have stopped at some point because of evolution (procreate) ?

maybe its some of that complicated recessive gene shit? Genetics is not so simple that if your dad or mom was left handed you are left handed ect. Or if your dad or mom had klingfelter's disease you have it..... there is a bit more to it than

A begats A
    B begats B

by the way, off topic... I'm pretty fockin sure Gregor Mendel was as queer as they come!

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

jeter is a closet case

eidolon
    USA
    eidolon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15766

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    maybe its some of that complicated recessive gene shit? Genetics is not so simple that if your dad or mom was left handed you are left handed ect. Or if your dad or mom had klingfelter's disease you have it..... there is a bit more to it than

A begats A
    B begats B

by the way, off topic... I'm pretty fockin sure Gregor Mendel was as queer as they come!
    Oh for sure. Walking around in the garden all day playing with pea pods.

Also, I wonder, if all the guys that go to jail and take part in homosexual acts, are the considered to be gay after the fact?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I always thought backwoods hillbillies were into ass-sex.

easyliving
    easyliving's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11

this is pathetic. Since when is expressing your opinions on a topic wrong? Guy simply said he was against gays and gave his reasons why. Since when is gays the norm and the people who oppose them wrong? At this rate its gonna be a crime to speak against them pretty soon. Might as well start criticizing people who are against abortion as well considering how its a woman's right to choose and the law says they can have them.

BetsandBeer
    BetsandBeer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

pauly your hot crotch was probably all titilated watching that

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

In the USA if you are the majority and don't want to be part of the minority, then you are the bad guy.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

Dear A&E,

I read that you are indefinitely suspending Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty after he quoted the Bible and said that the homosexual act is sinful. I get it, guys. I do. You punished the Christian guy for being a Christian because you got some angry emails from a bunch of whiny gay activists who lack the spine and maturity to deal with the fact that there are still people out there who have the guts to articulate opinions that they find disagreeable. In so doing, you’ve kowtowed to a pushy minority of vocal bullies who don’t even watch your channel, while alienating the fan base of the one show that keeps your entire network afloat.

Makes sense.

You’ve got standards, after all. You wouldn’t want to be associated with tasteless and inappropriate things. The people on Duck Dynasty can’t be allowed to run around being all Christian-like. It might ruin the reputation of the network whose other shows include Hoarders and Intervention — programs that invite viewers to gawk at drug addicts and the mentally ill for their own amusement.

Disney-ABC Television Group owns 50 percent of your network, were they involved in this decision? They must have been. They’ve got a brand to protect. They can’t allow a bearded right winger to spout beliefs. BELIEFS, of all things. The horror! We must shutdown beliefs, opinions, and ideas, and get back to the serious business of selling sex and debauchery to children. They can’t deal with these distractions, don’t they have another season of The Bachelor or Desperate Housewives or Trophy Wife to produce?

Good Lord, these militant neo-liberal thought police are better at brainwashing than I ever realized. They just convinced you to torpedo your own network. You guys just kamikazed yourselves. You just pulled the pin on the grenade and then put it in your pocket. This is incredible. Didn’t you see what happened with Chic-fil-A when GLAAD crusaders tried to shutdown an entire business just because they disapproved of the owner’s opinions? Don’t you remember that? I’ll refresh your memory: their “boycott” resulted in an enormous sales spike for the company, as millions of people like myself went out of our way to eat there just to ensure that the anti-free speech fools on the left didn’t win. A week after the anti-Chic-fil-A campaign began, their restaurants across the country were overflowing. It was, officially, the least effective boycott in the history of mankind.

Now it’s all going to happen again, except it will be the opposite effect, and you’ll be on the losing end this time around.

If you don’t bring Phil back immediately, and publicly apologize to him and to his viewers for attempting to censor his Christian faith, Duck Dynasty will leave your network, find a new home, and all of those ratings will go somewhere else. Then you’ll be stuck with the stragglers who feel like spending a Saturday rubbernecking at mentally disturbed elderly women with compulsive hoarding addictions. That’s how this is going to play out. Congratulations.

Did you think the “gay rights” crowd would stick around and “support you” for meeting their ransom demands? No, silly A&E, that isn’t how this works. The speech-controllers on the left are like a black hole. They can only suck you in and obliterate you. They’re like the devil — they ask for your soul and offer nothing in return.

Am I coming on too strong?

Just wait.

Just you wait.

This is the worst decision you’ve ever made. Well, “Bonnie and Clyde” was the worst decision, but this is a close second. Speaking of which, just to make sure we’re clear, the violent mini-series glorifying a couple of thugs who robbed some banks and killed some people 80 years ago — OK. Wholesome family man quotes the Bible during an interview with GQ — UNACCEPTABLE. Is that the correct equation? Is that your business model?

Just to be doubly clear: you guys hate the Bible and find it to be offensive, right? Or is it just parts of the Bible? Or is it just Christians? Or is it just Christians who have the audacity to believe in the entire Bible, rather than a select few segments that pass the modern PC litmus test? Just let me know, and I’ll send the word along to my readers, many of whom are Christians who watch — I mean, used to watch –A&E. I’m sure they’ll be interested in finding out that you view their faith as so abhorrent that you’d fire a guy simply for quoting a passage from their Holy Book.

You made your bed. You decided to stand against free speech, against open expression of ideas, against Christians, against the Bible, against the views of a majority of humanity, against the most profitable show in the history of your network, and against almost all of your viewers. But, hey, at least you put a smile on GLAAD’s face. That must make it all worth it, right?

Sincerely,

Everyone who isn’t a left wing extremist (AKA your former customer base)

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/12/...itted-suicide/

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Another ignorant opinion from a bible thumping loon. Only thing shocking is it took this long for him to say this kind of dumbshit.

His homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality is a clear Republican bible thumping talking point.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Seaweed View Post
    Dear A&E,

I read that you are indefinitely suspending Phil Robertson from Duck Dynasty after he quoted the Bible and said that the homosexual act is sinful. I get it, guys. I do. You punished the Christian guy for being a Christian because you got some angry emails from a bunch of whiny gay activists who lack the spine and maturity to deal with the fact that there are still people out there who have the guts to articulate opinions that they find disagreeable. In so doing, you’ve kowtowed to a pushy minority of vocal bullies who don’t even watch your channel, while alienating the fan base of the one show that keeps your entire network afloat.

Makes sense.

You’ve got standards, after all. You wouldn’t want to be associated with tasteless and inappropriate things. The people on Duck Dynasty can’t be allowed to run around being all Christian-like. It might ruin the reputation of the network whose other shows include Hoarders and Intervention — programs that invite viewers to gawk at drug addicts and the mentally ill for their own amusement.

Disney-ABC Television Group owns 50 percent of your network, were they involved in this decision? They must have been. They’ve got a brand to protect. They can’t allow a bearded right winger to spout beliefs. BELIEFS, of all things. The horror! We must shutdown beliefs, opinions, and ideas, and get back to the serious business of selling sex and debauchery to children. They can’t deal with these distractions, don’t they have another season of The Bachelor or Desperate Housewives or Trophy Wife to produce?

Good Lord, these militant neo-liberal thought police are better at brainwashing than I ever realized. They just convinced you to torpedo your own network. You guys just kamikazed yourselves. You just pulled the pin on the grenade and then put it in your pocket. This is incredible. Didn’t you see what happened with Chic-fil-A when GLAAD crusaders tried to shutdown an entire business just because they disapproved of the owner’s opinions? Don’t you remember that? I’ll refresh your memory: their “boycott” resulted in an enormous sales spike for the company, as millions of people like myself went out of our way to eat there just to ensure that the anti-free speech fools on the left didn’t win. A week after the anti-Chic-fil-A campaign began, their restaurants across the country were overflowing. It was, officially, the least effective boycott in the history of mankind.

Now it’s all going to happen again, except it will be the opposite effect, and you’ll be on the losing end this time around.

If you don’t bring Phil back immediately, and publicly apologize to him and to his viewers for attempting to censor his Christian faith, Duck Dynasty will leave your network, find a new home, and all of those ratings will go somewhere else. Then you’ll be stuck with the stragglers who feel like spending a Saturday rubbernecking at mentally disturbed elderly women with compulsive hoarding addictions. That’s how this is going to play out. Congratulations.

Did you think the “gay rights” crowd would stick around and “support you” for meeting their ransom demands? No, silly A&E, that isn’t how this works. The speech-controllers on the left are like a black hole. They can only suck you in and obliterate you. They’re like the devil — they ask for your soul and offer nothing in return.

Am I coming on too strong?

Just wait.

Just you wait.

This is the worst decision you’ve ever made. Well, “Bonnie and Clyde” was the worst decision, but this is a close second. Speaking of which, just to make sure we’re clear, the violent mini-series glorifying a couple of thugs who robbed some banks and killed some people 80 years ago — OK. Wholesome family man quotes the Bible during an interview with GQ — UNACCEPTABLE. Is that the correct equation? Is that your business model?

Just to be doubly clear: you guys hate the Bible and find it to be offensive, right? Or is it just parts of the Bible? Or is it just Christians? Or is it just Christians who have the audacity to believe in the entire Bible, rather than a select few segments that pass the modern PC litmus test? Just let me know, and I’ll send the word along to my readers, many of whom are Christians who watch — I mean, used to watch –A&E. I’m sure they’ll be interested in finding out that you view their faith as so abhorrent that you’d fire a guy simply for quoting a passage from their Holy Book.

You made your bed. You decided to stand against free speech, against open expression of ideas, against Christians, against the Bible, against the views of a majority of humanity, against the most profitable show in the history of your network, and against almost all of your viewers. But, hey, at least you put a smile on GLAAD’s face. That must make it all worth it, right?

Sincerely,

Everyone who isn’t a left wing extremist (AKA your former customer base)

http://themattwalshblog.com/2013/12/...itted-suicide/

C'mon weeder, he did more than quote the bible. However, I do agree that is insane to suspend him for him stating his ignorant opinion. It wasn't like a bunch of queers were tuning into that show anyway.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by easyliving View Post
    this is pathetic. Since when is expressing your opinions on a topic wrong? Guy simply said he was against gays and gave his reasons why. Since when is gays the norm and the people who oppose them wrong? At this rate its gonna be a crime to speak against them pretty soon. Might as well start criticizing people who are against abortion as well considering how its a woman's right to choose and the law says they can have them.
    It's America, people are entitled to their ignorant opinions, just as the critics are entitled to bury the asshat and his opinon.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: swordsandtequila, and GUMMO77

swordsandtequila
    Soul Eating Machine
    swordsandtequila's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6482

Quote Originally Posted by ChalkyDog View Post
    It's America, people are entitled to their ignorant opinions, just as the critics are entitled to bury the asshat and his opinon.

Protecting the brand, nothing more nothing less. Cash is king.

mid10
    mid10's Avatar Become A Pro!

This only helps the popularity of Duck Dynasty. Homos don't watch the show and rednecks agree with phil

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9221

Quote Originally Posted by mid10 View Post
    This only helps the popularity of Duck Dynasty. Homos don't watch the show and rednecks agree with phil
    You don't need to be redneck to agree with Phil's thoughts. Just ignorant.

And being redneck doesn't stop you being homo either.

bubblebuttluv
    Derek Jeter, the best shortstop ever.
    bubblebuttluv's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1897

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    http://houston.cbslocal.com/2013/12/...n-a-mans-anus/

He is right. Why any man would prefer an asshole over a vagina is beyond me
    I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

Assuming you believe in God and creationism (which believing in these two things is critical, if the argument is people are pissed off with him saying homosexuality is a sin equal to beastiality), it is only logical that God created a man and a woman so that eventually they would procreate and have children to continue the human race.

I firmly believe men and women were meant to be together. If every single person on earth practiced heterosexual acts then the human race lives on. If every single person on earth practiced homosexual acts like male-on-male anal sex and women-on-women rubbing stuff (gross), then the human race would eventually die off. This is a cut and dry, indisputable fact.

Now Phil saying that it seems like a man preferring a woman's sexual organs over another male's anus, sounds perfectly logical to me as well. Holding the belief that men and women are meant to procreate and that part of procreation involves a man's sexual organ entering a woman's sexual organ, it is rather normal that he would prefer a vagina over an anus which sole anatomical purpose is to excrete waste, also known as shit.

Finally going back to the point I made in the beginning, I have always been taught that the bible teaches that all sin is equal. God said one man shall not lay with another, therefore disobeying those words is an act of sin. Just like lying is a sin and murder is a sin. So everyone who sins is equally wrong in God's eyes. The liar is as bad as the homosexual, the homosexual is as bad as the murderer, the murderer is as bad as the person who has sex acts with animals, etc.

These should be simple concepts to understand.

Now again, all of this is going off the fact that you believe in God and believe in sin like the christian Phil Robertson.

I am in no way a Phil Robertson or Duck Dynasty fan, but nothing he said is illogical.

And finally gay people in this country need to stop acting like they are the modern day civil rights warriors. A person has no choice in skin color, and I don't see firemen hosing gay people down on the streets and policemen sicking German Shepards on you.

America, while it is changing, is regarded as a predominantly heterosexual, christian nation. Homosexuals, if the fact that your sexual orientation places you in the minority of americans and therefore outside the norm happens to overly offend you, then you can get over it or move because this nation will always be predominantly heterosexual. I have zero problem with homosexuals, but I do get very pissed off when homosexuals go on tv to bitch and moan about every single thing and dare to think that you have it as bad as black people had it before civil rights.
    Last edited by bubblebuttluv; 12-19-13 at 06:04 PM.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32317

What I don't understand is why everybody is getting their panties in a wad over a quote from a guy who makes his living standing in front of a camera and plays make pretend.

The guy has zero influence on my life, let him say whatever he want for all I care.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    What I don't understand is why everybody is getting their panties in a wad over a quote from a guy who makes his living standing in front of a camera and plays make pretend.

The guy has zero influence on my life, let him say whatever he want for all I care.
    It's very simple to understand, IMO.

Try mentioning that Santa or even god is black. All fictitious characters that take on whatever race the individual wants them to be. Yet, people will argue over it. Seriously argue over it.

Try mentioning it to the demographic Duck Dynasty aims its show at, and you will see some unexplainable opinions and people getting their panties in a wad.

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    I don't see anything wrong with what he said.

Assuming you believe in God and creationism (which believing in these two things is critical, if the argument is people are pissed off with him saying homosexuality is a sin equal to beastiality), it is only logical that God created a man and a woman so that eventually they would procreate and have children to continue the human race.

I firmly believe men and women were meant to be together. If every single person on earth practiced heterosexual acts then the human race lives on. If every single person on earth practiced homosexual acts like male-on-male anal sex and women-on-women rubbing stuff (gross), then the human race would eventually die off. This is a cut and dry, indisputable fact.

Now Phil saying that it seems like a man preferring a woman's sexual organs over another male's anus, sounds perfectly logical to me as well. Holding the belief that men and women are meant to procreate and that part of procreation involves a man's sexual organ entering a woman's sexual organ, it is rather normal that he would prefer a vagina over an anus which sole anatomical purpose is to excrete waste, also known as shit.

Finally going back to the point I made in the beginning, I have always been taught that the bible teaches that all sin is equal. God said one man shall not lay with another, therefore disobeying those words is an act of sin. Just like lying is a sin and murder is a sin. So everyone who sins is equally wrong in God's eyes. The liar is as bad as the homosexual, the homosexual is as bad as the murderer, the murderer is as bad as the person who has sex acts with animals, etc.

These should be simple concepts to understand.

Now again, all of this is going off the fact that you believe in God and believe in sin like the christian Phil Robertson.

I am in no way a Phil Robertson or Duck Dynasty fan, but nothing he said is illogical.

And finally gay people in this country need to stop acting like they are the modern day civil rights warriors. A person has no choice in skin color, and I don't see firemen hosing gay people down on the streets and policemen sicking German Shepards on you.

America, while it is changing, is regarded as a predominantly heterosexual, christian nation. Homosexuals, if the fact that your sexual orientation places you in the minority of americans and therefore outside the norm happens to overly offend you, then you can get over it or move because this nation will always be predominantly heterosexual. I have zero problem with homosexuals, but I do get very pissed off when homosexuals go on tv to bitch and moan about every single thing and dare to think that you have it as bad as black people had it before civil rights.
    Bubble, C'mon man. Nothing he said is illogical?

He said homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality. In your world that is logical? Can we then assume you would have been a guy back in the civil rights days making the same claim about interracial intimacy and marriage? It was a very common claim back then that interracial marriages will lead to bestiality. Even quoted in a relatively recent judges opinion.

Cut the shit. There is nothing logical about that statement. It's as ignorant as it gets.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm
    Darkside Magick's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1258

If you see a guy with a Bible...Runnnnnnnnnnn!

PAULYPOKER

Society is why the majority has no identity.........

40+ years of subversion through government,education and media.........

Sit back grab a glass of grey goose on the rocks and laugh at the ignorance....

Cause it ain't changin in fact it is only gonna get worse......

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    If you see a guy with a Bible...Runnnnnnnnnnn!
    I'd rather just laugh at him, in public.

Got hitup by 3 Christians in a best buy parking lot yesterday begging for donations, and trying to peddle their fairy tale horseshit. I asked for them to have their church donate to me for my time they wasted - and they were shocked at the proposition. Yet, they still said "godbless you." Which is offensive to me. Can't stand these fukkers.

Hope they rot in their self made eternity.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

The funny thing is Phil Robertson has a masters in education and he peddling fairy tales to people

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

"I'm just a simple swamp redneck who thinks it's unnatural.....Now blow into this plastic device I invented to convince ducks they want to have sex with you."

bubblebuttluv

Bubble, C'mon man. Nothing he said is illogical?

He said homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality. In your world that is logical? Can we then assume you would have been a guy back in the civil rights days making the same claim about interracial intimacy and marriage? It was a very common claim back then that interracial marriages will lead to bestiality. Even quoted in a relatively recent judges opinion.

Cut the shit. There is nothing logical about that statement. It's as ignorant as it gets.
    This is the paragraph from the article:

“Start with homosexual behavior and just morph out from there. Bestiality, sleeping around with this woman and that woman and that woman and those men,” Robertson told GQ. “Don’t be deceived. Neither the adulterers, the idolaters, the male prostitutes, the homosexual offenders, the greedy, the drunkards, the slanderers, the swindlers—they won’t inherit the kingdom of God. Don’t deceive yourself. It’s not right.”

I do not personally feel that he said homosexuality leads to bestiality. I feel he was saying, "here is homosexuality and it is a sin of sexual nature. Now let's morph away (move away) from homosexuality and talk about other sexual sins such as bestiality, pre-marital sex, and adultery. I believe he was listing sins, not saying homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality. If you follow that logic you are assuming he is taking homosexuality then saying it leads to something that is more depraved like bestiality (and I think any sane person would say bestiality is depraved), and then saying he is talking about something more depraved then bestiality which is adultery (which he must clearly mean this RIGHT, since it is the next topic in the sentence?). I do not feel that adultery is more depraved than having sexual acts with animals, nor do I believe that he thinks that either. So I do not feel he is saying homosexuality is a gateway to bestiality or adultery, I just feel he was discussing different sexual sins.

Let me make this clear, I as a believer in God feel that all sinners are equal. I am a straight man who has only ever felt attraction towards women, but like everyone else I lust (so that makes me a sinner) and I lie at times (so that makes me a sinner). Because of myself being a sinner, I believe I am a person living in as much sin as a gay person and I believe I am as equally "bad" as them, plain and simple. I believe that accepting Jesus as lord and savior can allow you to be forgiven of sin, but I sin everyday just like everyone else on this earth.

Chalky, I respect your opinion as a person and all I ask is you respect mine. You don't have to agree with me, but just respect my opinion as I respect yours. Also I am in no way someone who talks about my religious beliefs during the day, so I am not trying to come off as some priest.

Honestly I would much rather just talks sports, since this is a sports forum. I made my original post to express my opinion and then I was focused on the duke/ucla game tonight.

Of course, the funny thing is that whatever A&E does, doesn't affect too much. They run a successful business producing a specific good and like others have said, I highly doubt that more than a small % of the people that buy his company's duck calls are the type of people that would stop buying them because he is speaking out against homosexuality.

Finally, as I have also said, I do not like that show and could care less if it goes off TV entirely. I do not understand the show's appeal, I just do not find his argument illogical.
    Points Awarded:

Seaweed gave bubblebuttluv 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

bubblebuttluv

I'd rather just laugh at him, in public.

Got hitup by 3 Christians in a best buy parking lot yesterday begging for donations, and trying to peddle their fairy tale horseshit. I asked for them to have their church donate to me for my time they wasted - and they were shocked at the proposition. Yet, they still said "godbless you." Which is offensive to me. Can't stand these fukkers.

Hope they rot in their self made eternity.
    It seems as if you are a non-christian or just a non-believe in God. Therefore my argument that heavily involves "God" and "sin" contains concepts that you don't believe exist.

I have no problem with your beliefs and I ask that you respect me enough as a person not to call my personal beliefs "fairy tales".

Like I said, I would rather just talk sports and not broach any other topic.

PAULYPOKER

how bout dem bears

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

People take this bible shyt personal..

ChalkyDog

Quote Originally Posted by bubblebuttluv View Post
    It seems as if you are a non-christian or just a non-believe in God. Therefore my argument that heavily involves "God" and "sin" contains concepts that you don't believe exist.

I have no problem with your beliefs and I ask that you respect me enough as a person not to call my personal beliefs "fairy tales".

Like I said, I would rather just talk sports and not broach any other topic.
    I wish you respect my beliefs that they are fairytales. Why does your belief in the story supercede my non-belief?

I don't have to respect anyone, or their beliefs that happen to be the bane of humanity throughout history.

You want to believe in that shit, and do so publicly, then realize the people who don't believe, get to criticize your public display.

Keep that shit to yourself, if not - don't be shocked by the response.

Darkside Magick
    Black Box Algorithm

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    how bout dem bears
    like them...might be a tough out if they get in playoffs..or if God let them win

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Darkside Magick View Post
    like them...might be a tough out if they get in playoffs..or if God let them win
    I say go get Tebow and its a wrap.........

First 12345 Last