Betpoints: 5521

Knockout game FAIL!!

They should have beaten that ape to death

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    They should have beaten that ape to death

Over 100 years ago, immigrants stepped off the boats and kissed the ground and said this is my new home. They worked incredibly hard and built the USA from the ground up and that is a major reason why we flourished as a country.

Those hard working immigrants have been replaced by these black animals and the democrats continue to cry out that they are the backbone of our society and the 3 axis of evil (Obama, Reid and Pelosi) are dismantling our health care system solely for the benefit of this bottom 10% at the direct expense of the other 90%.

Diversity in the late 1800's/early 1900's helped our country a great deal but those hard working immigrants have been replaced by all of this human garbage.

Our founding forefathers with all of their wisdom knew how important it was to keep the black man in his place and our country ignored them and we are paying the price today.

Amazingly, liberals look at videos like this and find compassion for the black animal who tried to knock out that girl playing their new "knockout" game.

Its time to put these animals back in their place. They have the video showing what this black animal did and he should receive life imprisonment without a trial.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: retard

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Too bad that girl's boyfriend wasn't Matt Prater.
    Last edited by Kermit; 12-09-13 at 03:23 PM.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave Kermit 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Over 100 years ago, immigrants stepped off the boats and kissed the ground and said this is my new home. They worked incredibly hard and built the USA from the ground up and that is a major reason why we flourished as a country.

Those hard working immigrants have been replaced by these black animals and the democrats continue to cry out that they are the backbone of our society and the 3 axis of evil (Obama, Reid and Pelosi) are dismantling our health care system solely for the benefit of this bottom 10% at the direct expense of the other 90%.

Diversity in the late 1800's/early 1900's helped our country a great deal but those hard working immigrants have been replaced by all of this human garbage.

Our founding forefathers with all of their wisdom knew how important it was to keep the black man in his place and our country ignored them and we are paying the price today.

Amazingly, liberals look at videos like this and find compassion for the black animal who tried to knock out that girl playing their new "knockout" game.

Its time to put these animals back in their place. They have the video showing what this black animal did and he should receive life imprisonment without a trial.
    Yeah you dont even have to deport black people back to Africa. Just cut all the social welfare programs and they will die out.
    Points Awarded:

C-Gold gave SharpBoxing 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Too bad that girl's boyfriend wasn't Matt Prater.
    The frozen football wouldn't be as hard as a coconut head

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Could you be anymore perceptually illiterate??

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i don't understand, how did the guy know to start filming before the game even began?

if he knew the game was about to start, why didnt he try to stop the guy from playing the game, instead of filming it?

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    i don't understand, how did the guy know to start filming before the game even began?

if he knew the game was about to start, why didnt he try to stop the guy from playing the game, instead of filming it?
    Your making the mistake of assuming these people have honour...

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post

I have to admit, I was pretty confused about this entire video as well. Not to mention there are so many people around.

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Camera man was probably friends with that monkey. He wanted to record his friend knocking someone out.

Its not fake if thats what you are thinking. That kick looked real

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    Camera man was probably friends with that monkey. He wanted to record his friend knocking someone out.

Its not fake if thats what you are thinking. That kick looked real
    I know it's not fake, it is almost too stupid to believe.

greenhippo
    greenhippo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 723

Why were there people trying to stop the girl from hitting him? The fukk kind of pussy ass men live in that area? I see that and I make sure no one stops her from hitting him until she's good and done. God damn pussies, every one of them.

MrBig33
    MrBig33's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 997

This has to be one of the dumest post I have ever read...you do realize that black people helped build this country from the white house and the nations capital. You are whats wrong with this great country...karma will come for you sooner or later. Just be prepared.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Please STOP insulting Apes by comparing them to _ _ _ _ _ rs. Thanks.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post
    This has to be one of the dumest post I have ever read...you do realize that black people helped build this country from the white house and the nations capital. You are whats wrong with this great country...karma will come for you sooner or later. Just be prepared.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: C-Gold

BennyBigNuts
    BennyBigNuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1078

Quote Originally Posted by MrBig33 View Post

ROFLLLLLLLLLLL
    No sir, that wasn't the dumbest post you have ever read.
    Just read yours again to accomplish that feat.
    Points Awarded:

retard gave BennyBigNuts 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

OP is mistaken, this is one of the first videos of "The Get Knocked Out Game" that's becoming very popular

How about the lady on the tricked out Segway that goes cruising by at :40 She doesn't even slow down

Also, ACoochy you are truly one of the most clueless posters on this forum. Instead of trying to argue some sense into you, banishing you to downtown Detroit or Atlanta would be more effective.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Check out ACoochy trying to help out at :47

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Check out ACoochy trying to help out at :47
    And whats wrong with helping out a mate??

Little cenny sounding e-tough once again.

Keep trying little Cenny. One day you'll break that 5'5 barrier...

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

C-Gold
    C-Gold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 843

Can't wait until they try this on some gun owner and they get their ass shot and then the media turns this into a little Justice for Trayvon case and they glorify another gang banger.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

Quote Originally Posted by C-Gold View Post
    Can't wait until they try this on some gun owner and they get their ass shot and then the media turns this into a little Justice for Trayvon case and they glorify another gang banger.
    I sincerely hope im the lucky winner.

Mr KLC
    Mr KLC's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 420