CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by kero214 View Post
    As a black man who is a current Marine, it make me sick that I fight and risk my like for classless Douche Bags cowards such as yourself. It's easy to be a racist while hiding behind a keyboard. Try being a racist in the trenches of a war when a black man next to you is risking his life to make sure you get home to your family in one piece. I live in the "baddest" part of town, a predominately military neighborhood with black and white Marines that would equally love to meet with you and show you just how easy it really is to make a body disappear. You are welcome to visit anytime.
    lololololol

OH SH*T!!!!!!

TheRifleman - what is your response to this?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    the only reason some white people are "scared" of your fellow Negroes, is because they perceive them to be uneducated, angry,violent POOR,and extremely unpredictable......which is all true.

I'm personally not scared of any of you ni55ers. I'd go down to the "baddest" part of niggaville and spit in the face of the biggest baddest one.

I might be in Atlanta sometime in the upcoming year. Set it up.

that being said....scared or not scared we do we HATE THEM, make sure you pass the word to those dumb, filthy coons, in case there is any doubt in their tiny brains and if they have a problem with that....we can get busy,anytime, anyplace.
    <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AJ4MGWLmkUs" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

fiya BUN out de whole a de WICKED dem

with all the gift dem have an the present they bring they could neva repay for black people killing!

SELASSIE I TUNDA ROLL!!!! THERIFLEMAN A GUH FEEL IT!!!

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3521

andywend-Sorry dude didnt mean to bite your head off.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10752

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    andywend-Sorry dude didnt mean to bite your head off.
    That's what she said .

First 1234