packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Why is it you only say the white posters are racist. That right there is a crock of shit

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9183

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

PAULYPOKER

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

But i'm not african american i am Jaimaican American.Big difference between the 2 BigBear.

andywend
    andywend's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 244

Quote Originally Posted by packerd_00 View Post
    Why is it you only say the white posters are racist. That right there is a crock of shit
    Obama got 44% of the white vote and 97% of the black vote. Who's racist?

Brutus84
    Brutus84's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 402

Best actor is Denzel Washington. The white degens have nothing better to do but sit at home, gamble on sports or air bet, and be racist on here.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by Brutus84 View Post
    Best actor is Denzel Washington. The white degens have nothing better to do but sit at home, gamble on sports or air bet, and be racist on here.
    that's ah hard knock life Holmes,lol

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    Sorry Andy but that doesn't classify anyone as racist. Especially given the nature of politics, it's up to everyone to vote for the candidate that represents their best interests. If i was black, I'd vote for obama too. I bet a lot of poor, broke dikk whites vited for him too. And sure some rich blacks did not.

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    Sorry Andy but that doesn't classify anyone as racist. Especially given the nature of politics, it's up to everyone to vote for the candidate that represents their best interests. If i was black, I'd vote for obama too. I bet a lot of poor, broke dikk whites vited for him too. And sure some rich blacks did not.

in what way does obongo have black interests at heart?

Welfare?

Food Stamps?

Affirmative action?

is that supposed to HELP black Americans, or make them more dependent on government?

i don't understand.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 12-06-13 at 07:05 PM.

TheRifleman

Tell me what obammy has done for black people and then tell me what the republicans have done against
    them..... tell me how well the democratic party has done in helping black people or any minority.'

The democrats get 75 – 80% of the black vote yet just look at the reality of democratic leadership both nationally and locally and the stats of life in the black community

Since LBJ signed the necessary paperwork to begin the great society (lol) the minority family has suffered more, a lot more.

Crime is up astronomically, especially in major cities with democratic leadership, just look at Detroit, DC etc...

Babies born out of wedlock have increased almost 10 fold!!!

Negro households with 1 parent to raise children has increased over 10x's!!

The number of people living on welfare has more than quadrupled, murder has gone up to the point that there are more people killed in Chicago, NY or DC than in the war in Iraq!! and all of this has happened because of laws enacted by the “well meaning democrats”

The democratic party takes black people for granted!!

They take your vote with empty promises and deliver nothing except to give you enough handouts to think you’re getting something and brag about what they’ve done.

Obamais the biggest of the liars.

He acts like he knows what black people are up against but he's never been up against anything and has been handed everything his entire life.

He stays in office by promising a lot and delivering little.

He stands by while our soldiers are being killed and does nothing when he could have done something.

He continues to hire and keep on his staff people known to be liars tax cheats and incompetent just so he can prove he is the boss man.

He is a fiscal disaster yet he will still garner support from the black community just because he’s black, that’s just as stupid as voting for someone just because they're white.

Look at the effects of obamacare even now before it is implemented, the cost of insurance has gone up over 60% and the amount of people without coverage has increased, what a great choice for Black America... right?
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: rkelly110

The Kraken

He did raise the federal minimum wage in 2009 to 7.25, I imagine this disproportionately affects blacks.

Obamacare will make healthcare more affordable for the countries lowest class by giving them credits. Again disproportionately benefitting blacks.

Two pretty big reasons imo.

TheRifleman

He did raise the federal minimum wage in 2009 to 7.25, I imagine this disproportionately affects blacks.

Obamacare will make healthcare more affordable for the countries lowest class by giving them credits. Again disproportionately benefitting blacks.

you're kidding,right?

packerd_00
    packerd_00's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3483

Quote Originally Posted by andywend View Post
    So they have to vote for a black president just because he's black,thats pretty ignorant of you.

captrobey
    captrobey's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10699

I am not racist. I Hate everybody equally.

captrobey

I actually am Certified to sell Products in the exchanges. Although my Main Specialty is Medicare. The Gov't never got back to any of us on wth we are supposed to do to be able to sell them. So i just gave up.

The Kraken

Im not saying the whole thing isn't a disaster. Im not even implying Obama is a good president.

I simply stated that it's each persons responsibility to vote for the candidate that represents their best interests. When the votes are tallied, the winner will ideally represent the interests of the majority.

And I understand why so many blacks voted for Obama. I would have too given the choices.

That's what voting is.

PAULYPOKER

I simply stated that it's each persons responsibility to vote for the candidate that represents their best interests. When the votes are tallied, the winner will ideally represent the interests of the majority.
    Tooooo many dumb fukks like you walkin around in da USA playin wit your own shit......

Yeah the president represents the people.........Lol

The Kraken

I'll repost it later in crayons and with pictures so you have a chance to understand

PAULYPOKER

When it comes to understanding how the REAL world works

You might as well be standing around in a diaper making lil race cars outta your shit.........

Yes, you are that fukkin retarded when it comes to understanding how the real world goes round an round round an round world goes round an round round an round........

The Kraken

My real world is going to work, making money, traveling with my wife and being happy. That's my reality.

And I love it.

Could not care less if you think i don't get the "real" world. Pauly, keep fighting the good fight. Keep fighting in vain.

And I'll keep on being happy and ignorant

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    Tell me what obammy has done for black people and then tell me what the republicans have done against
    them..... tell me how well the democratic party has done in helping black people or any minority.'

The democrats get 75 – 80% of the black vote yet just look at the reality of democratic leadership both nationally and locally and the stats of life in the black community

Since LBJ signed the necessary paperwork to begin the great society (lol) the minority family has suffered more, a lot more.

Crime is up astronomically, especially in major cities with democratic leadership, just look at Detroit, DC etc...

Babies born out of wedlock have increased almost 10 fold!!!

Negro households with 1 parent to raise children has increased over 10x's!!

The number of people living on welfare has more than quadrupled, murder has gone up to the point that there are more people killed in Chicago, NY or DC than in the war in Iraq!! and all of this has happened because of laws enacted by the “well meaning democrats”

The democratic party takes black people for granted!!

They take your vote with empty promises and deliver nothing except to give you enough handouts to think you’re getting something and brag about what they’ve done.

Obamais the biggest of the liars.

He acts like he knows what black people are up against but he's never been up against anything and has been handed everything his entire life.

He stays in office by promising a lot and delivering little.

He stands by while our soldiers are being killed and does nothing when he could have done something.

He continues to hire and keep on his staff people known to be liars tax cheats and incompetent just so he can prove he is the boss man.

He is a fiscal disaster yet he will still garner support from the black community just because he’s black, that’s just as stupid as voting for someone just because they're white.

Look at the effects of obamacare even now before it is implemented, the cost of insurance has gone up over 60% and the amount of people without coverage has increased, what a great choice for Black America... right?
    Finally, a heart felt reason why you don't like 'bama.

Crime is way up because of the drug, crack and a lack of jobs. Fatherless families are probably because of them being
    in the slammer due to drugs.

If you want to help the black man, you should be out there with them picketing for a living wage. If I hear of one
    in my area, I'm going.

I'm sure they're tired of getting handouts, because in order to get them, you have to have nothing. Nothing, creates nothing. Zero minus zero equals zero.

How come you get some towel head that comes over here and opens a gas station, motel or a convenience store? Where did they get that money? To me, that's a hand up. Welfare is a hand out.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post

Crime is way up because of the drug, crack and a lack of jobs. Fatherless families are probably because of them being

If you want to help the black man, you should be out there with them picketing for a living wage. If I hear of one
    in my area, I'm going.

I'm sure they're tired of getting handouts, because in order to get them, you have to have nothing. Nothing, creates nothing. Zero minus zero equals zero.

How come you get some towel head that comes over here and opens a gas station, motel or a convenience store? Where did they get that money? To me, that's a hand up. Welfare is a hand out.
    wtf..I don't want to help the negro, they need to help themselves, and stop looking for handouts, but the fact is that they are not capable of helping themselves, and they will ALWAYS look for handouts, because they are INFERIOR. It's just that simple.

captrobey

in my area, I'm going.

The Towel heads when they come over do not have to pay taxes. Taxes are a big reason smaller businesses fail. They get 5 years of not paying them. Then, before the 5 years run out- they sign the business over to another family member that comes over and they get another 5 years of not paying. It goes on and on. And people that live in this country cannot make it and own a gas station, dunkin Donuts ,etc because of this.
    Last edited by captrobey; 12-08-13 at 07:40 AM.
    Points Awarded:

PAULYPOKER gave captrobey 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by captrobey View Post
    The Towel heads when they come over do not have to pay taxes. Taxes are a big reason smaller businesses fail. They get 5 years of not paying them. Then, before the 5 years run out- they sign the business over to another family member that comes over and they get another 5 years of not paying. It goes on and on. And people that live in this country cannot make it and own a gas station, dunkin Donuts ,etc because of this.
    It seems, either you or someone very close to you was in this biz finding out the inter workings of the immigration loop holes..

Yes?

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    It seems, either you or someone very close to you was in this biz finding out the inter workings of the immigration loop holes..

Yes?
    Wow Pauly you hit that right on the head. My Mom years ago tried to have her own business. A Bridal shop. She did not make it because the taxes killed her and ate up all her profits. She tried for years the best she did was break even one year. It always makes me sick seeing others get free breaks and they are not even here as long . I do not totally blame them though it is the stupidity of the government letting them do it . Oh TY for the points.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: PAULYPOKER

PAULYPOKER

Wow Pauly you hit that right on the head. My Mom years ago tried to have her own business. A Bridal shop. She did not make it because the taxes killed her and ate up all her profits. She tried for years the best she did was break even one year. It always makes me sick seeing others get free breaks and they are not even here as long . I do not totally blame them though it is the stupidity of the government letting them do it . Oh TY for the points.
    Sorry to here that.....

The best thing you can do is tell your story and find "like" others along the way,to tell the truth of how corrupt the system/machine truly is.........

rkelly110

But, where do they get the money from? Do they bring it or do we give it to them? I'm guessing grants that don't have
    to be paid back.

captrobey

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    Sorry to here that.....

The best thing you can do is tell your story and find "like" others along the way,to tell the truth of how corrupt the system/machine truly is.........
    Whenever it comes up i always chime in. I mean do people really think it is a coincidence that so many of the Gas Stations,Dunkin Donuts .etc... are owned by foreigners. There is a reason for it. Like i said though i cannot blame them. Or hey, lets move out of the country,not shave for a year and come back as an illegal . They get free stuff too.

captrobey

But, where do they get the money from? Do they bring it or do we give it to them? I'm guessing grants that don't have
    to be paid back.
    That or from what i have learned from the guy from DD That owned it they save every cent until they have enough to put down. They just need to get in there with no taxes they will make a profit .
    What really makes me sick are the same people that are getting pampered are the same ones downing our country. The Gas Station guy (Towel Heads) i always get gas at the one guy who i always chatted with was saying how horrible our country was. Saying how wonderful India was and how beautiful it was. So basically your country sucks but it is good enough for me to exploit and make money at. So they get cash here then go back to their country and in their country the cash they made here make them wealthy over there.

rkelly110

I'm sure we would say the same thing if we were over there working. Their country sucks and ours is the best.

At least we can shit in a commode over here.

captrobey

I'm sure we would say the same thing if we were over there working. Their country sucks and ours is the best.

At least we can shit in a commode over here.
    Are you nuts the people that live near me don't even use the commode !!!

rkelly110

That's funny. Where I used to work, we started hiring middle eastern. They would shit in the commode, but would
    leave their paper in the corner. We had to put signs on the inside door of the stall in every language to put the paper
    in the bowl. We had middle eastern, African and Asian employees fresh off the boat.

captrobey

That's funny. Where I used to work, we started hiring middle eastern. They would shit in the commode, but would
    leave their paper in the corner. We had to put signs on the inside door of the stall in every language to put the paper
    in the bowl. We had middle eastern, African and Asian employees fresh off the boat.
    We used to be at a different location Office wise. The one now is much nicer.The other one in the same building had a Painter guy and he hired illegals there. Mexicans like 3 of them. They used the Bathroom as their own home bathroom. All sorts of stuff in there.
    Once my cousin went to use the Ladies room. She is walking back there and there is one of the Mexican guys, in the ladies room, pissing all over the floor. She just walked out .

kero214
    kero214's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 242

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    the only reason some white people are "scared" of your fellow Negroes, is because they perceive them to be uneducated, angry,violent POOR,and extremely unpredictable......which is all true.

I'm personally not scared of any of you ni55ers. I'd go down to the "baddest" part of niggaville and spit in the face of the biggest baddest one.

I might be in Atlanta sometime in the upcoming year. Set it up.

that being said....scared or not scared we do we HATE THEM, make sure you pass the word to those dumb, filthy coons, in case there is any doubt in their tiny brains and if they have a problem with that....we can get busy,anytime, anyplace.
    As a black man who is a current Marine, it make me sick that I fight and risk my like for classless Douche Bags cowards such as yourself. It's easy to be a racist while hiding behind a keyboard. Try being a racist in the trenches of a war when a black man next to you is risking his life to make sure you get home to your family in one piece. I live in the "baddest" part of town, a predominately military neighborhood with black and white Marines that would equally love to meet with you and show you just how easy it really is to make a body disappear. You are welcome to visit anytime.

First 1234 Last