marcoloco
    marcoloco's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9132

Quote Originally Posted by DoYouNotGetIT View Post
    As much as you like the guy I am sure your home wasn't the first home he stole from. As I said people who are homeless most times aren't homeless because they don't have a job or money. My guess he f*cked over someone before he went homeless originally.
    I believe you are right about this

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

You know what? I smell a fake.

thechaoz
    2019 SBRs Toughest Poster
    thechaoz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35902

Bad idea jeans.. Look it up

TonyTall
    sober 8/18
    TonyTall's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 769

i was really drunk when i amde this thread. but really im not in position to help the homeless out this much. maybe some

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    i was really drunk when i amde this thread. but really im not in position to help the homeless out this much. maybe some
    Taller we know...Taller stay strong and continue your recovery

SteveRyan
    SteveRyan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2995

Quote Originally Posted by TonyTall View Post
    If you've never done it before, you should consider donating some of your time to a non-profit or charity.

Several years ago I got a DUI. I had to do some community service. I choose to donate my time at a food bank for AIDS victims. They really appreciated the help and it was kinda fun. Also, they offered me free food. They had huge racks of ribs and other bulk types of donations that takes too long to break down into portions. They can't just give it to an AIDS victim because they have to make sure that everyone gets an equal portion. I loaded up on tons of pork, beef and chicken.

First 12