Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Rural is boring, seems somewhat of a menial existence. Cant even compare with the lifestyle in the city

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    Santa Monica by the beach and Moscow right in the center of things...best of both worlds
    I will be in SM tomorrow morning, great city with a thousand perfect tens walking around. You ever do the Santa Monica stairs rocket?

James D
    James D's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Winner_13 View Post
    Rural is boring, seems somewhat of a menial existence. Cant even compare with the lifestyle in the city
    Rural is not boring, rural is right for some people and not others. I personally don't enjoy any of the rural lifestyle. Camping, fishing, hunting, etc etc none of it is my cup of tea. However that does not make it a menial existence. It just is not your choice or mine winner. I am sure people that enjoy a more rural lifestyle think traffic, noise, high crime areas, pollution, etc etc are all indicative of city life. You and I of course do not see city life in that way at all. A persons personal preference doesn't diminish another persons preference.

Winner_13
    Winner_13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1087

Nah I am learning that a lot of people in Rural do not want to live there.
    Some of course, but not the majority.

Codeviper
    Codeviper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I live near the woods too and it's a blessing because it's quiet and a curse because of all the spiders and such.

First 12