TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Justice for Zach!! Marine beaten to death by black mob!

It's ALWAYS 15 against 1....such a cowardly race of people....

we will take matters into our own hands if justice isn't served.

This US Marine survived two tours in Iraq. However, he did not survive a birthday party for a black friend in Smyrna, GA. Zachary Gamble was apparently chased out of the party and beaten to death in the courtyard of an apartment complex. A total of four black males have now been arrested for his death. RIP Marine. I hope justice is served.

http://www.military.com/video/forces...1619906792001/

TheRifleman

TheRifleman

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...duty-Iraq.html

Whites had better wake up quick. While we are less racist than we have ever been, blacks are getting more and more racist, and have a racist administration prodding them on. This is why you need to be aware, and armed!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-20-13 at 08:41 AM.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

well, a lot could go wrong, but look pulledclear, we shouldn't have made them slaves all those years ago. now we have to pay the price. our forefathers (i dont mean our literal forefathers, i mean our national forefathers) made them slaves, extracted a lot from them, now its payback time, been payback time for a while, and will always be payback time until the natural equilibrium deems it to be fully paid back, could still be a LONG time coming. what goes up must come down palif you appear in an up time on a certain matter, hey good for you. if you appear in a down time on a certain matter, well, thats that, you crapped out on that one, all you can do is deal with it however you can. shouldnt have made them slaves pal. now we gotta pay the piper

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Smokey Gillette sharp

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    well, a lot could go wrong, but look pulledclear, we shouldn't have made them slaves all those years ago. now we have to pay the price. our forefathers (i dont mean our literal forefathers, i mean our national forefathers) made them slaves, extracted a lot from them, now its payback time, been payback time for a while, and will always be payback time until the natural equilibrium deems it to be fully paid back, could still be a LONG time coming. what goes up must come down palif you appear in an up time on a certain matter, hey good for you. if you appear in a down time on a certain matter, well, thats that, you crapped out on that one, all you can do is deal with it however you can. shouldnt have made them slaves pal. now we gotta pay the piper
    we can always just enslave them again or send them back to africa

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

beaten to death? how is that possible?

if 4 people come at me I guarantee atleast 1 of them is getting severely fukked up. and i'm not a marine

i would kick them in the nuts and punched them in the throat. and those fat asses would not catch me if i was running thats fo damn sure.

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

black people were sold as slaves by other black people. FACT.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

STFU with this slave shit

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    STFU with this slave shit
    Foreal. Whats past is past. And if you are Jewish you shouldn't hate Germans either.
    And if you live in Hawaii you shouldn't hate Japanese ...

All that shit is in the past. Lets leave it there.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ADR51

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

who knows what happened

Drinking??

Who said what to who

Horrific though

capitalist pig
    capitalist pig's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 346

This story is old but important none the less. Why wasnt there national media attention about this guy whom was killed by the 4 blacks? What Ive noticed is that after the Zimmerman trial verdict, is the news just blasting the court system, white people are becoming more racist everyday because of the media coverage, we are tired of seeing this crap on tv, the jury decided and that should have been the end of it.

When OJ was found innocent for killing two white people I dont recall any white riots or the f*&^ing president making comments on it. The President has no business making remarks about being followed as a young black man, while I dont doubt that it happened to him, he should be above this kinda crap, he is meant to lead and show unity for all citizens of the USA and he is not doing that. He is acting like a punk ass black that hasnt gotten his way in his political quests, just like the blacks they keep interviewing on tv are acting.

Just my 2 cents but take away the right to vote if you accept any sort of govt assistance and you will have a much better playing field where elections are based on the candidates, not what the govt assisted can get by voting for someone,JMO.

later
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheRifleman, and Shortstop

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Where u at smoke? I'd like this convo in person.

LordVodka
    LordVodka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

We need to give black people their own state and they can stay there. At least they will be contained.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Marine instigated fight and got his ass beat to death. Sorry for his family but he started something he shouldn't have.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: teaserpleaser

sourtwist
    not a non pro
    sourtwist's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 548

Bear, if more people thought like yoi, it would be easier for us all to find a commonground

SharpBoxing
    SharpBoxing's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5521

That will teach him for hanging arround with black people. Dumb liberal

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

If Obama had a cousin on his mother's side, he would look like Zach Gamble.

Kermit

So he got beat up and hit by a Taxi?

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Secrest said he'd invited Gamble, an old friend, to his alcohol- and cocaine-fueled birthday party. Batchelor, Hill and Hall were there and told investigators Gamble had been kicked out for making graphic comments about he witnessed in Iraq and other lewd statements.

Ok, If Obama had a 3rd cousin twice removed on his mother's side, he would look like Zach Gamble.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Marine instigated fight and got his ass beat to death. Sorry for his family but he started something he shouldn't have.
    you're a punk bitch,boy

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    you're a punk bitch,boy
    You talk a lot of shit for a polesmoker. I'll be back in Vegas for 2 weeks in Sept for Mayweather fight. Feel free to come by and say something in person.

TheRifleman

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    You talk a lot of shit for a polesmoker. I'll be back in Vegas for 2 weeks in Sept for Mayweather fight. Feel free to come by and say something in person.
    let's set this up....neggro.

You're a little girl....no way you're showing....lmfao.

Big talkin, punk biitch....that's it....BOY.
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 07-20-13 at 04:38 PM.