Originally posted on 07/20/2013:

This story is old but important none the less. Why wasnt there national media attention about this guy whom was killed by the 4 blacks? What Ive noticed is that after the Zimmerman trial verdict, is the news just blasting the court system, white people are becoming more racist everyday because of the media coverage, we are tired of seeing this crap on tv, the jury decided and that should have been the end of it.

When OJ was found innocent for killing two white people I dont recall any white riots or the f*&^ing president making comments on it. The President has no business making remarks about being followed as a young black man, while I dont doubt that it happened to him, he should be above this kinda crap, he is meant to lead and show unity for all citizens of the USA and he is not doing that. He is acting like a punk ass black that hasnt gotten his way in his political quests, just like the blacks they keep interviewing on tv are acting.

Just my 2 cents but take away the right to vote if you accept any sort of govt assistance and you will have a much better playing field where elections are based on the candidates, not what the govt assisted can get by voting for someone,JMO.

later