stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32303

Ask yourself this.
    Is Zimmerman guilty beyond a shadow of a doubt of second degree murder?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

As the honorable NY RANGERS once said:

TM's problem was that he brought a bag of Skittles to a gunfight.

Zimmerman walks...........it's soooooooooooo easy!!

dante1
    dante1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 392

now the loon is honorable, a few days ago when he made fun of you he wasn't so honorable. Two clowns!

Big Bear
    Love your neighbor
    Big Bear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

can someone please explain what happened?

i have not heard anything about this case.... i hate the news i never watch it... but serious please explain what happened and i'll tell you if he should go to jail

irish1
    Update your status
    irish1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5081

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Ask yourself this.
    If the gun is legal he should walk.

Hustler11
    Hustler11's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 798

Quote Originally Posted by irish1 View Post
    If the gun is legal he should walk.
    Exactly, legal gun = law abiding citizen. LET THE MAN GO ALREADY! Oh yeah white and hispanic people we better watch our back those African-Americans are threatening to kill us if he gets off.

teaserpleaser
    teaserpleaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's walking dude, almost every news panel TV show is saying pretty much with everybody else is saying, "he is not guilty of second degree murder as it is written......"

Prepare for the race riots is the best advice I can give you.
    he'll be found guilty to avoid the race riots you're missing my point... The whole reason I think he'll be found guilty well that and him provoking this whole thing but lets be real here sacrifice one latino or half latino whatever he looks latino so yeah sacrifice one latino or let multiple citys burn get destroyed risk people dying national guard being called in etc etc ....trust me hes good as done everybody on that jury knows what needs to be done.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by teaserpleaser View Post
    he'll be found guilty to avoid the race riots you're missing my point... The whole reason I think he'll be found guilty well that and him provoking this whole thing but lets be real here sacrifice one latino or half latino whatever he looks latino so yeah sacrifice one latino or let multiple citys burn get destroyed risk people dying national guard being called in etc etc ....trust me hes good as done everybody on that jury knows what needs to be done.
    This is a terrible reason to convict someone. Real talk here is Zimmerman is not guilty of murder. So they should convict this man anyway so black people don't loot and riot? Your kidding right?

teaserpleaser

Ask yourself this.
    Did he provoke this shit by following Mr. Martin? I think hes lying through his teeth and im a good judge of liars already been proven this guy might now be that trustworthy. everything seems shaky I still think hes rather fukked. If he walks i'll post pics from the 'LA after party" I missed the first riot i'll be ready for this one

teaserpleaser

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    This is a terrible reason to convict someone. Real talk here is Zimmerman is not guilty of murder. So they should convict this man anyway so black people don't loot and riot? Your kidding right?
    Mexicans will be there too... you can bet on it

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Mexicans will be there too... you can bet on it
    So your saying the better convict him even if he's not guilty so blacks and mexicans don't riot and loot? Is this how you think the judicial system is supposed to work?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I am confident that the majority of black people are above that kind of mindset.

teaserpleaser

So your saying the better convict him even if he's not guilty so blacks and mexicans don't riot and loot? Is this how you think the judicial system is supposed to work?
    im not saying what anybody better do im saying what they will do my prediction I could be wrong but I know im right about what will happen if they let him walk

teaserpleaser

I am confident that the majority of black people are above that kind of mindset.
    ok

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

im not saying what anybody better do im saying what they will do my prediction I could be wrong but I know im right about what will happen if they let him walk
    I find it kind of racist that you would say something so derogatory about black people. I think the majority of black americans are intelligent enough to know this trial has little to do about race and an acquittal of Zimmerman should not cause any hardship to anyone accept for persons closely involved in the case. I have a strong hunch Zimmerman won't be found guilty of murder so we shall see who's right.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Wait. Teaserpleaser aren't you african american?

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I find it kind of racist that you would say something so derogatory about black people. I think the majority of black americans are intelligent enough to know this trial has little to do about race and an acquittal of Zimmerman should not cause any hardship to anyone accept for persons closely involved in the case. I have a strong hunch Zimmerman won't be found guilty of murder so we shall see who's right.
    Apparently you haven't been reading what people are saying on twitter and Facebook about killing and rioting. Nothing like organizing and online riot.

Kermit

The majority of them are. It is the ones who feel like they have an excuse to cause murder and mayhem that fukk it up for the rest of their race. Rioting will prove absolutely ZERO and only make race relations that much worse.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    Apparently you haven't been reading what people are saying on twitter and Facebook about killing and rioting. Nothing like organizing and online riot.
    I have read these reprehensible statements by these persons of limited intellgience and like I've said I am confident that the majority of people are better than this.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

The majority of them are. It is the ones who feel like they have an excuse to cause murder and mayhem that fukk it up for the rest of their race. Rioting will prove absolutely ZERO and only make race relations that much worse.
    Teaserpleaser might have a point though. There very well could be fringe factions of people who would be out causing problems but I highly doubt it will compare to some of the rioting we have seen in the past like 92 in LA and Watts riots etc.

Kermit

I have read these reprehensible statements by these persons of limited intellgience and like I've said I am confident that the majority of people are better than this.
    I hope so.

What bothers me most is the fact that everyone was pissed because Zimmerman wasn't being charged and wasn't going to trial, and that was all that they asked. Now that the reality is setting in with the trial and which way that it is going, some blacks are starting resorting to hostile verbal actions.

Kermit

When the Rodney King Riots happened, I was senior in high school(about 15% to 20% black) and NO black kids in my school cared.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I hope so.

What bothers me most is the fact that everyone was pissed because Zimmerman wasn't being charged and wasn't going to trial, and that was all that they asked. Now that the reality is setting in with the trial and which way that it is going, some blacks are starting resorting to hostile verbal actions.
    I am more stunned at how many white people just shrug these comments off. It's like many whites are so pussified they won't even stand up and point out a wrong because their so scared of being labeled racist and the same african americans who say these derogatory things obviously know many whites are pussified so they know they can do it. Basically I'm saying both whites and blacks are at fault for the current climate in race relations.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I do kind of agree with OP in that I think it's very possible the jury could feel pressure from media and society to convict Zimmerman. Surely most if not all jurors are/was aware of the crime and it's social parameters before being chosen and I could be wrong but they aren't being sequestered at all.

Hustler11

I live in Mississippi, needless to say, we're not scared of any race riots. Black people try to trample and intimidate people of different races but it doesn't work. Only to the liberals who suck them off to get votes are the pussified ones.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by Hustler11 View Post
    I live in Mississippi, needless to say, we're not scared of any race riots. Black people try to trample and intimidate people of different races but it doesn't work. Only to the liberals who suck them off to get votes are the pussified ones.
    What part of MS? Jackson...blackest city in America % wise. Be strong...be strong

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

This was the prosecution's star witness against him...

He's walking.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post
    This was the prosecution's star witness against him...

He's walking.
    Springing and skating as well

FYP

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Ask yourself this.
    there is no such legal term as "beyond a shadow of a doubt''....it's REASONABLE DOUBT...

How dumb are you??? Seriously.

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    there is no such legal term as "beyond a shadow of a doubt''....it's REASONABLE DOUBT...

How dumb are you??? Seriously.
    Seriously, not nearly as stupid as you, not even close, because you sir (madam?) is the princess of stupid.

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
    Adv. 1. beyond a shadow of a doubt - in a manner or to a degree that could not be doubted

The term is often used in law and legal matters.
    (but thanks for playing, my God, it's like shooting fish in a barrel, it's that fukkin easy, I don't even have to do anything, just wait for you to post, you hang yourself, each and every time)

My God, you go out of your way to try to Pwn me, and you can't even do that right.
    Your mama must be so proud.

My question to you is this, how dumb are you?

Please, I am begging you to respond to this, but before you do, check most legal reference book the meaning, don't just take my word for it, then try to come at me again, so I can bury your sorry ass for, what? the 500th time?

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hustler11

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    What part of MS? Jackson...blackest city in America % wise. Be strong...be strong
    The inner city. Now go check what surrounds Jackson. Brandon, Pearl, Flowood. In regards to teasers pleasers statement that Mexicans are gonna be there too. HAHAHAHA George is part hispanic are you mentally incapable of accepting the fact that your race card or your intimidation techniques no longer work? You want him to be convicted just to show this "creepy ass cracka" who's the boss. Keep flexing teaser you're an idiot.

Hustler11

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyFlyers View Post

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She couldn't even speaking focking english. Nothing but ebonics from this gorilla.

teaserpleaser

Getting good

teaserpleaser

Not running skipping...you seriously can't make these lies up or can you

First 123 Last