frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

George Zimmerman Trial

I am watching the opening statements on Headline News, only channel I can find it. Anyone else have a different channel I can watch it on where they don't cut into the statements every 5 minutes to have a panel do a circlejerk about how guilty Zimmerman is and how he doesn't stand a chance? He is already tried & convicted on Headline News, would like to watch this from a more unbiased channel.

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

The Pokemon Network is carrying it.

They are unbiased, and believe Martin should be freed.

muldoon
    muldoon's Avatar Become A Pro!

Your client is on trial for murder, and you open with a "knock knock" joke.

Interesting strategy

kyhawk
    kyhawk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7818

I hope he is convicted or the blacks will riot. Meanwhile Chicago had 6 murders last week and it was a "good" weekend the fewest murders for one weekend they have had for awhile.

Mac4Lyfe
    Mac4Lyfe's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11174

I'm in Orlando and channel 9 is showing all of the trial with no interruptions. Excellent coverage with no BS cutouts/cut ins. This Zimmerman lawyer is horrible. Forgetting stuff, poor display materials, jokes, awkward, slow, rambling. He has already said on a several occasions... "I think", "I believe", "I forgot", "I'm sorry". This guy is a fukking mess. Zimmerman is probably feeling fukk'd right about now.

I hope Zimmerman is convicted. Fukking vigilante roaming the grounds like Dirty Harry. He follows this kid and provoked the entire thing. He was the pursuer. It doesn't make sense for him to say that the kid attacked him. Why would a person be walking one way and you confront them but then somehow they attack you? Not unless they are in fear of their life. This Zimmerman guy then looks like he faked/created his own injuries.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: hankcream

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by muldoon View Post
    Your client is on trial for murder, and you open with a "knock knock" joke.

Interesting strategy

frogsrangers
    Zackary > Angelito
    frogsrangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5421

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
    I'm in Orlando and channel 9 is showing all of the trial with no interruptions. Excellent coverage with no BS cutouts/cut ins. This Zimmerman lawyer is horrible. Forgetting stuff, poor display materials, jokes, awkward, slow, rambling. He has already said on a several occasions... "I think", "I believe", "I forgot", "I'm sorry". This guy is a fukking mess. Zimmerman is probably feeling fukk'd right about now.

I hope Zimmerman is convicted. Fukking vigilante roaming the grounds like Dirty Harry. He follows this kid and provoked the entire thing. He was the pursuer. It doesn't make sense for him to say that the kid attacked him. Why would a person be walking one way and you confront them but then somehow they attack you? Not unless they are in fear of their life. This Zimmerman guy then looks like he faked/created his own injuries.
    All that is pure speculation. The fact of the matter does the prosecution have facts that prove 2nd degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt? All the prosecution did to open was appeal to emotion with little facts to back it all up

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

Hope that fat little guy gets a few years inside just for being a dumbass. State of FL seems like it would be easy pickings for a black woman to go around and killing white men using stand your ground law. Then the supporters of the law would want it gone.

Grits n' Gravy
    Bigdaddyqh diddles kids
    Grits n' Gravy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 41120

On a side note, how many salads would pokefros toss in lockup to score Pokemon cards and pay off his losing picks?

somebody put a few gallons of ranch up on his commissary books.

Mac4Lyfe

I've followed this case from the beginning. The kid can be heard (it is the kid) screaming for help over and over again and Zimmerman just takes out his gun, places it on the kids heart and shoots him dead. This kid weighed 150 pounds. The kid had juice and skittles in his pockets trying to get out of the rain when this guy follows him around the complex in his car in pitch black.

Zimmerman gets out of his car and started the altercation. The kid scared for his life tried to fight back. Zimmerman the bigger stronger guy puts him on the ground and shoots him in cold blood. There is no reason for Zimmerman to scream for help... He's the one with the gun. Trayvon Martin ends up lying face down with both arms under his body grasping his chest as he dies.

There is absolutely no motive for Trayvon to ATTACK Zimmerman unless out of fear for his life. He went to the store to simply get a drink and skittles for his 12 year old friend after a round of video games. He's on the phone with his gf trying to get out of the rain. Zero motive for him to be out there looking for trouble. Zimmerman on the other hand had all the motive. He confronted other people in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    All that is pure speculation. The fact of the matter does the prosecution have facts that prove 2nd degree murder beyond a reasonable doubt? All the prosecution did to open was appeal to emotion with little facts to back it all up
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RyanLeafOfBets

Mac4Lyfe

This defense lawyer sucks. Zimmerman about to fall asleep.

The facts of the case is that the Martin went to the store to buy juice and skittles (all on video monitor from 7/11). He's headed back to the house to play video games with his 12 year old friend. Zimmerman sees him and starts following him. He then calls 911 and screams that a young black kid with a hoodie on is up to no good and that "These punks, these fukking assholes, these people always get's away with" shit. The dispatch tells him to not confront him and wait on the police. He drives up to the kid anyway, gets out of his car and started the altercation. Bottom line: he could have waited for the police, he could have stayed in his truck, he could have went back in his own home and wait for the police. He provoked the entire incident.

Then he lies to a nurse practitioner the next day about the cause of his injuries.

The defense case is that Martin viciously attacked him?? That's ludicrous, He went after Martin and provoked the attack.

The other defense lawyer just tapped this other lawyer (West) on the shoulder and told him that he's done and to cut it. LOL

Hour recess for lunch.

Johnnythunder
    Johnnythunder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 869

So shocking the guy using ebonics in his user name is defending this thief,junkie thug.

maxd131
    maxd131's Avatar Become A Pro!

Fukk Travon Martin.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

I've followed this case from the beginning. The kid can be heard (it is the kid) screaming for help over and over again and Zimmerman just takes out his gun, places it on the kids heart and shoots him dead. This kid weighed 150 pounds. The kid had juice and skittles in his pockets trying to get out of the rain when this guy follows him around the complex in his car in pitch black.

Zimmerman gets out of his car and started the altercation. The kid scared for his life tried to fight back. Zimmerman the bigger stronger guy puts him on the ground and shoots him in cold blood. There is no reason for Zimmerman to scream for help... He's the one with the gun. Trayvon Martin ends up lying face down with both arms under his body grasping his chest as he dies.

There is absolutely no motive for Trayvon to ATTACK Zimmerman unless out of fear for his life. He went to the store to simply get a drink and skittles for his 12 year old friend after a round of video games. He's on the phone with his gf trying to get out of the rain. Zero motive for him to be out there looking for trouble. Zimmerman on the other hand had all the motive. He confronted other people in the past.
    trust me, i am not saying you are wrong, its just that only 1 man knows exactly what happened that night...and thats the guy that is still breathing. without treyvons testimony, the prosecution has its work cut out for them.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

If he goes free it sets a precedent in Florida that you can follow and confront anyone that you want at night......Keep doing that until it eventually causes a physical altercation, then you can shoot em dead in the name of self defense
    Points Awarded:

zizoudane10 gave MoneyLineDawg 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Mac4Lyfe, and zizoudane10

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

mynameismud

zimmerman got fat as shit.

Mac4Lyfe

I don't think the prosecution have a hard case to prove. They have a dead body, the murder weapon and the accused. They also have motive. In addition, there's much more known then just Zimmerman's testimony. There's the 911 tapes, witnesses that heard the altercation and the facts on where and when the event occurred.

The facts of the case is very clear. Martin went to the store and ended up dead on the way back. He wasn't trying to go anywhere but back to the house. Zimmerman interrupted that because he thought Martin was was up to something. Zimmerman got out of the truck, approached Martin after he was told not to and Martin ended up dead. Everything else is really irrelevant to the case if you think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    trust me, i am not saying you are wrong, its just that only 1 man knows exactly what happened that night...and thats the guy that is still breathing. without treyvons testimony, the prosecution has its work cut out for them.

Mac4Lyfe

He gained 105 lbs... Man.
    zimmerman got fat as shit.

Mac4Lyfe

This defense team is a mess. Freaking scatterbrained. Now they are claiming that Martin's dad threatened a family member, earlier today. Now on cross, it's a family friend and he didn't feel threatened for his life. Martin's dad supposedly called him a MFer while he was opening the door for him. Crazy stuff.

Mac4Lyfe

Once you follow and confront someone you have lost your "stand your ground" defense.

The State and the defense lawyers really hate each other. You can see it from both sides. The defense seems to be trying to stall things out but the judge isn't letting them. The defense wants Zimmerman's parents in the court room but the law says they can't until they testify. Defense lawyers trying to remove Martin's dad by creating something.

10 minute recess after that latest nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    If he goes free it sets a precedent in Florida that you can follow and confront anyone that you want at night......Keep doing that until it eventually causes a physical altercation, then you can shoot em dead in the name of self defense

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 549

The kid was busy beating the crap out of Zimmerman why would he yell for help? Also, he's a gangsta and it would be a bitch thing to do for a gangsta to yell for help. Clearly it was Zimmerman yelling for help.

mynameismud

this definitely sucks for the prosecution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Zimmerman.html

Mac4Lyfe

Do you really believe that? Gangsta? unarmed, with skittles in his pocket for his 12 year old friend after playing PS3???

You think like Zimmerman...

Quote Originally Posted by EmpireMaker View Post
    The kid was busy beating the crap out of Zimmerman why would he yell for help? Also, he's a gangsta and it would be a bitch thing to do for a gangsta to yell for help. Clearly it was Zimmerman yelling for help.

Mac4Lyfe

Sanford has been known to be a vigilante justice type of city. Police harass and shake down a lot of young kids, especially minorities. I think Zimmerman is going to get off scott free but folks in this area are going burn the city if it happens. I can't say I blame them when shit like this happens. This could have been your kid.

this definitely sucks for the prosecution.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...Zimmerman.html

Let's Go Rangers
    A moderate voice in the polarized forum
    Let's Go Rangers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Faked his own injuries

Treyvon was justified in punching Zimmerman if he was fearful.

Zimmerman was knocked to the ground, and that was the time to retreat.

Apparently the animal did not do that, instead he pounced on top of Zimmerman banging his head against the cement and saying "you're going to die tonight"

thankfully this happened in Florida where Zimmerman could exercise his Second Amendment rights and protect himself.

the moral of the story is never bring skittles to a gun fight

Let's Go Rangers

I don't think the prosecution have a hard case to prove. They have a dead body, the murder weapon and the accused. They also have motive. In addition, there's much more known then just Zimmerman's testimony. There's the 911 tapes, witnesses that heard the altercation and the facts on where and when the event occurred.

The facts of the case is very clear. Martin went to the store and ended up dead on the way back. He wasn't trying to go anywhere but back to the house. Zimmerman interrupted that because he thought Martin was was up to something. Zimmerman got out of the truck, approached Martin after he was told not to and Martin ended up dead. Everything else is really irrelevant to the case if you think about it.
    You obviously know nothing about the law

Let's Go Rangers

Sanford has been known to be a vigilante justice type of city. Police harass and shake down a lot of young kids, especially minorities. I think Zimmerman is going to get off scott free but folks in this area are going burn the city if it happens. I can't say I blame them when shit like this happens. This could have been your kid.
    If this was a black kids killing a white person there would not have been an indictment or trial.

this is purely because the usual crowd threatened to riot

Mac4Lyfe

Not sure why you're interjecting race.... Zimmerman is Hispanic.

Your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Let's Go Rangers View Post
    If this was a black kids killing a white person there would not have been an indictment or trial.

this is purely because the usual crowd threatened to riot

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

One thing that I haven't seen brought up much(not that it really matters in the actual shooting) was that Martin Didn't have Iced-Tea with him, he had watermelon juice cocktail. I wonder if the media kept calling it iced-tea because they knew there were people out there that were aware that watermelon juice cocktail combined with skittles and cough syrup was popular among the urban youths to get high. And apparently this was something that Martin liked.

Kermit

I've followed this case from the beginning. The kid can be heard (it is the kid) screaming for help over and over again and Zimmerman just takes out his gun, places it on the kids heart and shoots him dead.
    Martin's own father claimed that wasn't his son screaming for help.

mynameismud

this thread is going to get dirty.

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32329

Quote Originally Posted by frogsrangers View Post
    Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner.

Zimmerman is not guilty of second degree murder, the prosecution, under pressure from the Rev. Al types, decided to overcharge at second degree murder, which they will have a bitch of time proving.

Prosecution had a much better chance of conviction of a lesser homicide charge, but that ship has sailed.
    Zimmy's defense team from what I hear will get him off of second degree charges, Zimmy walks, riots in the streets in the name of race ensue, but don't blame whitey for this, blame the prosecution for cow-towing to the NAACP rev Al types.

I will admit, Zimmy should get 5 to 10 for being a dumbass, but he skates on 2nd degree murder.
    Book it

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post

I will admit, Zimmy should get 5 to 10 for being a dumbass, but he skates on 2nd degree murder.
    Book it
    I think he should get something as well, but the prosecution definitely fukked up here with the charge.

PhillyFlyers
    SBR'S Biggest Star
    PhillyFlyers's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grits n' Gravy View Post
    Hope that fat little guy gets a few years inside just for being a dumbass. State of FL seems like it would be easy pickings for a black woman to go around and killing white men using stand your ground law. Then the supporters of the law would want it gone.
    Yeah because God knows that all the white guys in Florida are really after them black chicks.

1234 ... Last