TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    "You know nothing John Snuuuuurrrrwwww!"

jeeeezus there are some shitty annoying characters in this show.

Its great but Vikings is better
    Yeah but that wildling girl had great nipples

I do watch Vikings but it is so much weaker. Far fewer characters, less interesting storylines, and I can't think of any actor in that series that is better than one actor in Game of Thrones. Main character is a model turned into an actor, so he's pretty bad

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

King Jofferey.....dead!

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

There's a little part of me that's bummed by that. He was such a great character to have on the show.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Quote Originally Posted by NYSportsGuy210 View Post
    King Jofferey.....dead!

A few minutes earlier when he was giggling at the festivities and being a dikk to his uncle I was thinking...when will they kill that arrogant little shitt bag and who will get the honors. Was hoping the freak that cuts off peckers and sicks dogs on people would have a go at him.

6thtime
    6thtime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 358

Another major character killed off
    This show is unreal
    I love it!!

NYSportsGuy210

Who do you think poisoned him? My money is on his wife's mother....Olena Tyrell.

TheCentaur

Who do you think poisoned him? My money is on his wife's mother....Olena Tyrell.
    That's a good guess. Wasn't the wine jug right in front of her?

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    That's a good guess. Wasn't the wine jug right in front of her?
    Not only that but she and Marjorie always knew Jofferey was a beast but Olena never seemed nervous about giving her daughter over to that lunatic. Seems like she was gonna assassinate him all along.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

im thinkin the Panzy Hubby did it NySportsGal

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

or am i way off ?

Pounding it down
    Pounding it down's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good riddens to that d nose Joffrey... I'm soon glad he died.. It's about time.. I just wish he would have suffered more like he made the Starks.. His death was bitter sweet...

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by Pounding it down View Post
    Good riddens to that d nose Joffrey... I'm soon glad he died.. It's about time.. I just wish he would have suffered more like he made the Starks.. His death was bitter sweet...
    I have a feeling Jaimie Lannister will be next. I keep seeing clips of him sword fighting that vengeful Prince from Dorne.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

It was the cake I think. If you watch it again...just after he slices it with the sword and the doves fly out....the camera zooms in on the inside of the cake as they are taking it up on stage. I was curious watching it why they made the effort to do that because if you pause it...just looks like dead birds and some blood inside an empty shell but made sense after he takes the first bite...then starts saying he needed the wine because it was so dry and needed washing down.

mother in law or Oberin and his chick that just showed up that have it out for big daddy Lanister about his sister being killed.

NYSportsGuy210

Quote Originally Posted by itchypickle View Post
    It was the cake I think. If you watch it again...just after he slices it with the sword and the doves fly out....the camera zooms in on the inside of the cake as they are taking it up on stage. I was curious watching it why they made the effort to do that because if you pause it...just looks like dead birds and some blood inside an empty shell but made sense after he takes the first bite...then starts saying he needed the wine because it was so dry and needed washing down.

mother in law or Oberin and his chick that just showed up that have it out for big daddy Lanister about his sister being killed.
    I thought it was the cake too but why did they arrest Tyrion and say on the next episode preview that he is being charged with serving "poison wine" to the king? You think they would have more thorough autopsy investigators for the royal families back then

Coach Potato
    Coach Potato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31636

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was literally DANCING wen he was dying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

itchy pickle I think u r correct. I noticed that shot of the dead doves too cuz wen it happened I thought that it was odd that they showed it but I just thought that that sword killed them. But now I think someone tried to kill him cuz they knew he would eat the first slice of the pie and instead not kill lots of innocent people if it was in the drink cuz a lot of people drank from that.

the new wife n her mother should be prime suspects cuz now that joffreys dead doesn't that leave the new wife to run the kingdom???

the fool is obviously involved too cuz he was quick to escape with sansa. I don't know who exactly did it but all I know is that the midget Tyrion is FUKKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Coach Potato

as if this show isn't awesome enough its now a murder mystery lol. can any super nerds here tell me if this happened in the book or r they changing it?
    Last edited by Coach Potato; 04-14-14 at 11:54 AM.

Ser Pucks
    Stick 'em with the pointy end
    Ser Pucks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3188

Great episode last night... it's just gonna get better boys!

As for the shot of the cake after he sliced it, I'm pretty sure it was just meant to be funny showing the poor bird that was in the wrong place at the wrong time during the slicing. That's what I took from it anyway....

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

I thought it was the cake too but why did they arrest Tyrion and say on the next episode preview that he is being charged with serving "poison wine" to the king? You think they would have more thorough autopsy investigators for the royal families back then
    The evil bitch mom of Geoffrey's was quick to just snap at her brother with him dying in her arms...fit of rage with no rational thought. She hates the imp and just looking up seeing him with the wine cup acted out I think. We'll see but I don't think he'll be found guilty. Too many friends in Braun and other reliable types that favor him over Geoffrey.

Who is next in line for the Kingship now? that will tell us more...as in any action like this always look first to who has the most to gain.

Ser Pucks

The evil bitch mom of Geoffrey's was quick to just snap at her brother with him dying in her arms...fit of rage with no rational thought. She hates the imp and just looking up seeing him with the wine cup acted out I think. We'll see but I don't think he'll be found guilty. Too many friends in Braun and other reliable types that favor him over Geoffrey.

Who is next in line for the Kingship now? that will tell us more...as in any action like this always look first to who has the most to gain.
    Tommen.

TheCentaur

You know u are addicted to the show when u don't even realize they didn't show this episode until like now

Probably the quickest hr of television I have ever watched

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

You know u are addicted to the show when u don't even realize they didn't show this episode until like now

Probably the quickest hr of television I have ever watched
    True....enjoyed the flexible girl on display at the wedding though. And thankfully there was no more man on man sexual adventures this week as well.

Ser Pucks

True....enjoyed the flexible girl on display at the wedding though. And thankfully there was no more man on man sexual adventures this week as well.
    Always a bonus when there's none of that.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith

Quote Originally Posted by Ser Pucks View Post
    Tommen.
    That puts the motive more on Tywin (King's hand) now doesn't it?

Coach Potato

maybe it was the lannister dad

Ser Pucks

That puts the motive more on Tywin (King's hand) now doesn't it?
    Tywin would definitely have more control if it was Tommen on the throne rather than Joffrey...

(as a book reader, that's all I'll say... and don't worry - I'll never ever spoil any part of the story for you boys, it's just absolutely wrong to do that)

NYSportsGuy210

Who's Tommen? Jofferey's little brother?

Andy117
    Andy117's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 25689

Read this if you want to read a good theory on who killed Joffrey
    http://kotaku.com/the-big-thing-you-...-of-1563058360

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Best show in TV by a landslide.

And some1 said Viking Is a better show ?!?!

are fukkin serious ? Jesus Christ

TheCentaur

I watched the past episode again where Joffrey dies

The wine he drank before he died came from the bottle directly in front of his mother Cerci

Makes me think it was the cake. If the dogs die when they are fed the leftover cake then we'll know. Hell could be Cerci though, she couldn't control him plus she hated the imp, two birds with one stone

ATTENTION: DO NOT READ 747PLANES' UPCOMING POSTS...HE IS TRYING TO BE A DICK AND TELL US WHAT HAPPENS NEXT FROM THE BOOKS
    Last edited by TheCentaur; 04-15-14 at 10:06 PM.

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

the imp will get out of this someho, i dont think its gonna take much of the season to find the culprit....

maybe next episode or 2

wonder who the king will be now?

jamie "golden hand" Lannister is the only choice actually

the kid being king was ok and funny for a while, but rather lame as hell when u really think about it...glad he is dead even though he was funny as hell at times....even though he with no balls to bang his young bride
    Last edited by 5mike5; 04-15-14 at 08:45 PM.

747planes
    [Too Long]
    747planes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 334

King Jofferey.....dead!

soon his grand father will die too. tyrion will put an arrow in him along with shae.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    the imp will get out of this someho, i dont think its gonna take much of the season to find the culprit....

maybe next episode or 2
    When Joffrey is murdered, Tyrion is accused and again chooses trial by combat to prove his innocence. However, his championOberyn Martell is slain by Gregor Clegane and Tyrion is sentenced to death. On the day of his execution, his brother Jaime secretly releases him, revealing to Tyrion the truth about the dwarf's first wife Tysha; Tyrion swears revenge on his father and siblings for this. Before escaping with the help of Varys, Tyrion climbs to his father's bed chamber and murders him along with Shae, whom he finds there. He then flees Westeros.
    Tyrion's storyline takes up again in A Dance With Dragons, arriving in Pentos under the protection of Illyrio Mopatis, but soon joins with Aegon VI Targaryen and Jon Conningtonwho are travelling to Meereen under assumed identities, to meet with Daenerys Targaryen and join her campaign against the Westerosi usurpers. Tyrion discovers their deceit almost immediately and talks the pair into invading Westeros without her help. En route, he visits a brothel where he is recognized and captured by Jorah Mormont. Mormont attempts to take Tyrion to Daenerys, hoping that this will earn her forgiveness. On the journey, Tyrion meets and befriends a dwarf woman named Penny whom he had previously encountered at Joffrey's wedding feast. The three are soon captured by slavers and sold, eventually finding themselves in a camp outside Meereen. When a plague strikes the camp, Tyrion engineers their escape by joining the Second Sons mercenary company. In exchange for membership, Tyrion promises the company the wealth of Casterly Rock, his birthright after Jaime renounced it. He quickly realizes they are on the losing side and his story arc ends with Tyrion attempting to convince them to change their allegiance.

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by 5mike5 View Post
    t

wonder who the king will be now?

jamie "golden hand" Lannister is the only choice actually

dont think so.

When Tyrion is accused for the murder of Joffrey Baratheon, Jaime and Cersei's son, Jaime refuses to believe the claims and helps Tyrion escape. He confesses that Tyrion's first wife was not a prostitute as Jaime told him, but she truly loved Tyrion. In response, Tyrion tells Jaime that he killed Joffrey, a lie, and reveals that Cersei has been unfaithful. Tyrion then goes to kill their father Tywin. In A Feast for Crows, he is furious at Tyrion for killing their father, and feels partially responsible himself, and believes that Tyrion lied about Cersei. Twice, Cersei asks him to become Hand of the King. He refuses both times, and Cersei angrily ends their relationship. He goes to lift the siege on Riverrun, punishing Lannister bannermen for atrocities on the journey and growing fond of dispensing true justice. He begins sparring with Ilyn Payne to learn how to fight with his left hand, but progress has been slow. He learns from his cousin Lancel that Cersei has taken other lovers and becomes upset as he has been faithful to her. Jaime successfully defeats the Tully forces without taking up arms, in keeping with his oath to Catelyn. When Cersei is imprisoned for adultery and high treason, she begs Jaime to return to Kings Landing, stating that she loves him. He burns the letter and abandons her to her fate. In A Dance with Dragons, he is approached by Brienne. She tells him that Sansa is being held captive by Sandor Clegane, a lie, and claims that Sansa will die unless he comes alone. Jaime leaves with Brienne, and his fate is unknown.

747planes
    [Too Long]

I watched the past episode again where Joffrey dies

The wine he drank before he died came from the bottle directly in front of his mother Cerci

Makes me think it was the cake. If the dogs die when they are fed the leftover cake then we'll know. Hell could be Cerci though, she couldn't control him plus she hated the imp, two birds with one stone
    After Joffrey's death, though he has no role in the deed, Cersei immediately accused Tyrion of poisoning her son. Upon Tywin's murder by Tyrion, manipulating Tommen, Cersei reclaims her position as regent while naming herself Lady of Casterly Rock. With nothing restricting her authority, feeling that she can be a better ruler than her father, Cersei began becoming paranoid and unstable to the point that Jaime abandoned his sister. In time, from stripping the Tyrells from positions of influence and authority to refusing to honor the Crown's debts, Cersei made enemies of the Iron Bank of Braavos and the Faith of the Seven. When Cersei tried to win back the Faith, she made matters worst in by allowing the religion to revive its military order, the Faith Militant, in hindsight. Cersei is eventually able to frame Margaery Tyrell, Tommen's wife, for adultery and high treason and has her arrested. However, one of Cersei's lovers admits to having sex with Cersei and to killing on her command, and she is arrested by the Faith. She pins her hopes on a Kingsguard champion in a trial by combat, but finds Jaime refusing to aid her. In A Dance with Dragons, she confesses to adultery with her cousin Lancel and three others, knowing that she will not be executed for those crimes. Before her trial, the Faith requires that she submit to a penance walk across King's Landing. All of her hair is shaved and she is forced to walk naked before the crowds. She breaks down in tears just before the end of the ordeal. She is carried into the Red Keep by Ser Robert Strong, the newest member of the Kingsguard and her champion in the trial by combat. After her penance walk, her uncle believes that she appears meeker

747planes
    [Too Long]

Quote Originally Posted by Andy117 View Post
    Read this if you want to read a good theory on who killed Joffrey
    http://kotaku.com/the-big-thing-you-...-of-1563058360
    You don't need theories. I read the book. Joffrey is poisoned and chokes to death in a scheme orchestrated by Olenna Redwyne and Petyr Baelish.

Petyr is rewarded in A Storm of Swords by being named Lord of Harrenhal and Lord Paramount of the Trident in place of Edmure Tully. He is also given charge to marry Lysa Arryn and bring The Vale under the control of the Lannisters; before departing he reveals Olenna Redwyne's plan to marry Sansa to Willas Tyrell, leading to Sansa's forced marriage to Tyrion. When Sansa is accused of Joffrey's murder, Petyr helps her escape the city and takes her with him to The Vale disguised as his illegitimate daughter. Upon arriving at the Eyrie, he spends much of the time traveling and asserting his new authority over the lords of the Vale. Near the end of the book, he kisses Sansa after helping her build a replica of Winterfell from snow. Witnessing the encounter, Lysa tries to kill Sansa a short time later, only to be murdered by Petyr instead.
    Blaming Lysa's death on the only other witness, a minstrel, Petyr spends A Feast for Crows further establishing his rule at The Vale. He names himself Lord Protector and claims Lysa's son Robert as his ward. The Lords of the Vale try to oust him and claim Robert, but Petyr plots to eliminate them or win them to his side. He also plans to help Sansa regain the North. Over the course of his storyline it is gradually revealed that it was he who convinced Lysa to poison Jon Arryn and blame the Lannisters, and that he conspired with Olenna Redwyne to murder Joffrey.

First 123456 ... Last