HurryUpAndDrink
    HurryUpAndDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Literally, the most I've watched this nerds lovers show in its entire existence is this YouTube video with a little Metallica For Whom The Bell Tolls.

You Throneys should cream your knickers after you see this:

Show is seriously flawed.
    No air defense system in a setting where Dragons can destroy entire cities in minutes.

As a former member of the United States military and the greatest air defense artillery unit(P.A.T.R.I.O.T.), this would never happen.
    No mega crossbow/catapult systems in place? No 24 hour archers on standby? Really?

Crap show

bigtymer56
    bigtymer56's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9047

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post
    Literally, the most I've watched this nerds lovers show in its entire existence is this YouTube video with a little Metallica For Whom The Bell Tolls.

You Throneys should cream your knickers after you see this:

Show is seriously flawed.
    No air defense system in a setting where Dragons can destroy entire cities in minutes.

As a former member of the United States military and the greatest air defense artillery unit(P.A.T.R.I.O.T.), this would never happen.
    No mega crossbow/catapult systems in place? No 24 hour archers on standby? Really?

Crap show
    So you concluded the show is seriously flawed because of what you saw in a 5 minute video?

Just so know they did have the defenses you're talking about. The writers just made the dragon overpowered for the episode and he blasted through them like nothing. Takes place right before your video starts.
    Last edited by bigtymer56; 05-21-19 at 10:45 AM.

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

when people can magically come back from the dead, does it really matter who you kill?

shit show that only shit people watch

Thrilla
    Goater a Legend
    Thrilla's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 17711

Rudy the type of guy to talk shit about sex because he's still a virgin himself.

bigtymer56

Even Aaron Rodgers is trashing the ending. 😂😂😂

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

leaked plot was right on money finale was shet

RudyRuetigger
    Leave of absence until March Madness
    RudyRuetigger's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by Thrilla View Post
    Rudy the type of guy to talk shit about sex because he's still a virgin himself.

huh?

bro the guy came back from the dead a few times

people riding dragons

lady makes swords of fire

is anyone actually dead, you dont know

i bet the dragon finds a person to rape and the lady queen is reborn next series

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    leaked plot was right on money finale was shet

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    More or less sums up what's happened to the show since they overtook the books and had to actually start doing their own thinking.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

and so great these shits heads are writing the next star wars saga and some other shit head who wrote for GoT is now joining the LOTR series for amazon.

Just so exciting to watch shitty writers keep getting work. What a great country.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post
    and so great these shits heads are writing the next star wars saga and some other shit head who wrote for GoT is now joining the LOTR series for amazon.

Just so exciting to watch shitty writers keep getting work. What a great country.
    aint that the penetrating truth

no talent

Michael Bay gets paid millions for the horseshit he makes

Bryan Singer been drugging & diddling twinks for over a decade and he gets X Men and freaking Bohemian Rhapsody...

Tinsel town is rotten.

dlowilly
    dlowilly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192573

Quote Originally Posted by brooks85 View Post

Called tribal nepotism. Been going on in Hollywood for quite awhile now. Shalom

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Ironically, I finished book 5 Sunday night. It ends where Jon is killed by the guys at the wall. Tyrion still hasn't met Dani. She flew away on the dragon.

That's how far behind the tv series the books are. And currently there are no more books.

dlowilly

I think much of the reason this season was compelling was because of what came before it and the build up. Standing alone this season just wasn't very good.

When I think back to the seasons coming straight from the books they were just so much richer and deeper than the high budget but low overall quality of this final season. Can't think of a precedent but maybe if there is enough criticism and demand they go back and finish it up right someday.

HurryUpAndDrink

Quote Originally Posted by dlowilly View Post
    I think much of the reason this season was compelling was because of what came before it and the build up. Standing alone this season just wasn't very good.

When I think back to the seasons coming straight from the books they were just so much richer and deeper than the high budget but low overall quality of this final season. Can't think of a precedent but maybe if there is enough criticism and demand they go back and finish it up right someday.
    Nah, they will remake the whole series in 10 or 20 years, I bet

AMC is already planning a Walking Dead reboot without finishing the current one

People cant come up with new shit anymore

We will have some spin offs and movies 1st, huge cash cow

darrell74
    darrell74's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 19468

Quote Originally Posted by bigtymer56 View Post
    So you concluded the show is seriously flawed because of what you saw in a 5 minute video?

Just so know they did have the defenses you're talking about. The writers just made the dragon overpowered for the episode and he blasted through them like nothing. Takes place right before your video starts.
    ​NERD!!!

bigtymer56

Quote Originally Posted by darrell74 View Post

​NERD!!!

cincinnatikid513
    contra spem spero
    cincinnatikid513's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 100

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    Ironically, I finished book 5 Sunday night. It ends where Jon is killed by the guys at the wall. Tyrion still hasn't met Dani. She flew away on the dragon.

That's how far behind the tv series the books are. And currently there are no more books.
    would be hilarious if the guy wrote his next book exactly how the tv show went

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Guys, wasnt bran like 30-1 or something to win the throne some seasons back? That is a nice payout...
    Last edited by beefcake; 05-23-19 at 08:54 PM.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178
    Last edited by beefcake; 05-23-19 at 08:53 PM.

dlowilly

I figured when Drogon melted the Iron Throne all bets would be no action

BadNina
    I did troubles!!
    BadNina's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13869

Quote Originally Posted by cincinnatikid513 View Post
    would be hilarious if the guy wrote his next book exactly how the tv show went
    He has already said that isn't going to happen. I think it would be smart to give the people a better ending. Then he can be sitting all pretty when the reboot comes out.

Baraldsson
    Baraldsson's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 660

Quote Originally Posted by BadNina View Post
    He has already said that isn't going to happen. I think it would be smart to give the people a better ending. Then he can be sitting all pretty when the reboot comes out.
    Considering he's responsible for creating some of the most devious characters ever committed to print, it's not inconceivable GRRM deliberately kept the real ending from Benioff & Weiss so that the final books will be even better received when compared with the lame TV ending.

There's been rumours for years that Coke deliberately made 'New and Improved Coke' taste horrible in order to remind the public how much they actually loved 'Real Coke'.

GRRM thinking several moves ahead like a chess master? Wouldn't put it past him.
    Last edited by Baraldsson; 05-24-19 at 02:15 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: HurryUpAndDrink

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8478

pretty good

First ... 13141516