Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

Is Live Help just Temporarily Down or is it usually not available?

clicked on it just now as I'm horny.

it says this.

Department is currently unavailable. Please leave a message.

I never have really used it, so not sure if it works only during Costa Rican business hours or what?

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

No one working, all have been fired besides Lou.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

ALL?

even Vegas Dave, Reload, and Bobby?

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

i can help u guey

what r u into?

u wanna do this in private chat?

im into fantasy role play, kinky

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

i'm kinda weird....

its embarrassing to talk about.

but I fantasize about being a surgeon operating on chicks that are straight and into men, but feel like they are really a man in a women's body that is gay.....so their minds are still straight but they wonder if their body and male genitalia that I construct will be gay... So they have to make a choice...abide by their original straight mind or let their body and penis tell them what they are when they heal....

but secretly and subliminally the chick is NOT straight, and right before the surgery she watches a bunch of a GLEE and she realizes she is a lez, but its too late to turn back because I require a down payment as a surgeon and she took out a huge loan from a gay loan shark. Her only hope is that I give her a dick that is gay and thus she will desire vaginas with it and not buttholes. because her pre surgery mind has decided she really likes vaginas and that maybe she is okay with wearing dresses and make up.

this is where it gets complicated and hard to follow. and i'm pretty hard right now and don't have blood in brain or fingers to complete this whole story.... but suffice it to say that, 4 indecisive surgeries later I decided to keep her 2nd constructed penis that I used her neck fat to construct and I do a "frankenstein penis" type experiment during a lightning storm and both her 5 1/4 inch neck fat penis and the gay bookies 9 inch penis come collecting on her butthole and my butthole at the same time..
    Last edited by SBR Staff; 04-17-13 at 05:08 AM.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: CarpeDime, and The Kraken

CarpeDime

ok cool bro sounds hot

will hit u up on chat

ZetaPsi808
    July 2011 Poster of the Month
    ZetaPsi808's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1982

lmao

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sdotbold
    Update your status
    Sdotbold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 148

lol wtf

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

thanks for the help last night low shack

I at the end of our chat after I released I forgot to say "no Homo"

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

it works

just talked to someone that sounded hot

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

mom, dad...........im gay

StateChamp
    Dr Phil Nation
    StateChamp's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i'm kinda weird....

but I fantasize about being a surgeon operating on chicks that are straight and into men, but feel like they are really a man in a women's body that is gay.....so their minds are still straight but they wonder if their body and male genitalia that I construct will be gay... So they have to make a choice...abide by their original straight mind or let their body and penis tell them what they are when they heal....

but secretly and subliminally the chick is NOT straight, and right before the surgery she watches a bunch of a GLEE and she realizes she is a lez, but its too late to turn back because I require a down payment as a surgeon and she took out a huge loan from a gay loan shark. Her only hope is that I give her a dick that is gay and thus she will desire vaginas with it and not buttholes. because her pre surgery mind has decided she really likes vaginas and that maybe she is okay with wearing dresses and make up.

this is where it gets complicated and hard to follow. and i'm pretty hard right now and don't have blood in brain or fingers to complete this whole story.... but suffice it to say that, 4 indecisive surgeries later I decided to keep her 2nd constructed penis that I used her neck fat to construct and I do a "frankenstein penis" type experiment during a lightning storm and both her 5 1/4 inch neck fat penis and the gay bookies 9 inch penis come collecting on her butthole and my butthole at the same time..

wtf this guy needs some meds pronto

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    i'm kinda weird....

could you elaborate?

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I just went to live chat to give the mod on duty a winner and I typed my message and hit send. I got a confirmation message saying my EMAIL was sent.

i didnt send a goddamned email, I sent a message in live help.

LIVE HELP

Furloughs?

CarpeDime

kind of horny again lol

arch if ur around hit me up on chat guey

rock hard right now guey

looking to cyber, in mood for bdsm fantasy roll play

want it to hurt good guey lol
    Last edited by CarpeDime; 04-28-13 at 09:23 PM.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

Big Al wants to direct us both....

she has a fantasy about being a coast gaurd training camp drill sergeant and she catches a couple privates not quite standing at full attention and she takes them into the bathroom to teach them a lesson

we might need to do real push ups though and some belly noggles as well