Originally posted on 04/17/2013:

i'm kinda weird....

its embarrassing to talk about.

but I fantasize about being a surgeon operating on chicks that are straight and into men, but feel like they are really a man in a women's body that is gay.....so their minds are still straight but they wonder if their body and male genitalia that I construct will be gay... So they have to make a choice...abide by their original straight mind or let their body and penis tell them what they are when they heal....

but secretly and subliminally the chick is NOT straight, and right before the surgery she watches a bunch of a GLEE and she realizes she is a lez, but its too late to turn back because I require a down payment as a surgeon and she took out a huge loan from a gay loan shark. Her only hope is that I give her a dick that is gay and thus she will desire vaginas with it and not buttholes. because her pre surgery mind has decided she really likes vaginas and that maybe she is okay with wearing dresses and make up.

this is where it gets complicated and hard to follow. and i'm pretty hard right now and don't have blood in brain or fingers to complete this whole story.... but suffice it to say that, 4 indecisive surgeries later I decided to keep her 2nd constructed penis that I used her neck fat to construct and I do a "frankenstein penis" type experiment during a lightning storm and both her 5 1/4 inch neck fat penis and the gay bookies 9 inch penis come collecting on her butthole and my butthole at the same time..