TheMetsSuck
    TheMetsSuck's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1482

bringing bud on an airplane.....worth it?

going to key west in the morning and would love to bring some of this dank bud I have with me. Fishing/golfing/beach etc so much better with a good buzz. I'm thinking about putting a few grams in some compartment in my golf bag im checking. Seems like it would go unnoticed in that spot especially with a 7am flight. Am I better off just asking people until I find it down there?

SportsInteLect
    Update your status
    SportsInteLect's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 935

Get a condom, swallow it with bud, and tie it up tight with dental floss, and shit it out when you get there, if you don't want to go ask some random dude for weed there. I'd rather do that shit. Than get busted and be charged and treated like a terrorist at the airport or get caught buying shit off an undercover or getting set up and robbed by shady dealers. Or you could just go empty handed and hope you come across stoners that are cool. All your choices are not any fun.

PerfectGrape
    PerfectGrape's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1887

Bad bad bad idea

Gee
    Gee's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2327

Realistically, you will get probably away with it. Plenty of people travel with small quantities of drugs all the time. Its not what Police/customs are interested in and probably amongst the least of their worries at a domestic airport.

But, what if you do get caught..? Will it be worth it?

hockey216
    hockey216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 175

TERRIBLE IDEA.

1) they have body scans and will see it.
    2) if by miracle you get them to agree you dont get body scanned then you have to get patdown, they can feel your groin and feel it. they are trained to catch people that do exactly what you're trying to do.
    3) They have DOGS in airports. Dogs can smell that shit from far away. If by some miracle they don't feel it when they pat you down, the dogs can/will detect it. do you really wanna have to shove it up your ass? even if you do you're not safe. They've busted tons of people that way. if dog smells you, a police officer will shove his hand up your ass, pull your drugs out, and then arrest you.

you will get BUSTED and go to jail.

The airport is the last place in the world you want to try to try that shit. Ever since 9/11 airport security has been crazy.

Do NOT transport drugs via plane. They will catch you, and you will go to jail. they search everyone really tight after the underwear bomber.
    Last edited by hockey216; 04-10-13 at 03:50 AM.

TheMetsSuck

checked bag bro. not bringing a ton. will let you know if i get arrested or not. I'm gonna take a gamble and say I don't

Lazy-Man
    Lazy-Man's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1137

My friend brought weed over to Las Vegas with no problems by security. What he did was he broke down the weed and spread it around his clothes in his carry on luggage lol

TheMetsSuck

Taking out the deodorant and sticking an 8th in it and putting screwing back in the deodorant worked fine. Little anxiety but no big deal. Wells worth it having great bud for my trip without having to ask half of Florida to find some

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Put it inside a dildo. Put some KY on the dildo and place the dildo in a plastic bag and place that inside ur luggage. Who's gonna open that shit up?

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Some dude who travels a lot in his 50's told me he puts coke, weed... in his suitcase all the time... not once did they stop him or search him. He said you have better odds getting caught with that in your car going to US to Canada than you do going on a plane anywhere in the US. How true is his statement? I don't know.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

They are not looking for small amounts of drugs....almost impossible to actually get caught if you are smart about it (like what you did with the deodorant thing)

Also dogs have to be specifically sniffing for weed or whatever drug you have to alert authorities.....Pretty sure 99% of the time if they are even sniffing, its for explosives or things like that

With that said, its still probably not worth it, just for the peace of mind factor, atleast for me........Would rather meet someone at my destination if I were that desperate

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

Think ahead dude, ship it. Pay cash, and they'll never be able to prove it was you who sent it.

Even overnight it if you have to, $30 is well worth it to avoid jail.

Glad you made it through okay, my buddy does it all the time, I'm never taking that chance.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dutch, and DwightShrute

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Depending on where you are going...HOTEL?? Just send it....100% gurantee if you UPS is overnight...otherwise youll 90% get it thru anyways....

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

i know the feeling LOL....its such a tough decision

DwightShrute
    I don't believe you ... please continue
    DwightShrute's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 8490

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Think ahead dude, ship it. Pay cash, and they'll never be able to prove it was you who sent it.

Even overnight it if you have to, $30 is well worth it to avoid jail.

Glad you made it through okay, my buddy does it all the time, I'm never taking that chance.
    this.

You can even USPS it. Send it and don't put a return address on it.