senseionline
    senseionline's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1970

dont we all make mistake either in gamble or life but the important thing is the lesson we learn from it good luck to pursue ur dream.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Tape your pubes in between your sideburns and chin, thank me later.

MoYaL
    How bad do you want success
    MoYaL's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

thanks for the support . I really have no idea what I'm gonna gonna do , I clearly cant give up on gambling .
    But gotta take a long break . there is no winning the way I gamble and there will never be.

Last edited by MoYaL; 01-30-13 at 09:54 PM.

tatddy
    tatddy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 608

Fukin love you Moyal. Shalom bro.

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

daimoshokage
    daimoshokage's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Moyal you fukking puss.. Man up and stop being a crybaby shit..

daimoshokage

gay-ass video.. didn't watch the whole of it.. fukking guy is a hamburger..

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by MoYaL View Post
    thanks for the support . I really have no idea what I'm gonna gonna do , I clearly cant give up on gambling .
    But gotta take a long break . there is no winning the way I gamble and there will never be.

Get some books take some time off and start reading moyal, that part on your video about lack of discipline and bankroll management is a pretty big thing to learn. Good luck.

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year
    InTheDrink's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 527

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    i drank and gambled pretty much all day every day for 20 years, i quit drinking cold turkey december 14th.
    mike i get that everyone wants to have a story to latch on to but lets be serious here...how much were you drinking "all day every day for 20 years"

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

I thought that was the single greatest video I've ever seen on SBR. I honestly thought it was a parody and laughed the entire time.

You mad bro
    You mad bro's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: -23

Shed a tear

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by gauchojake View Post
    I thought that was the single greatest video I've ever seen on SBR. I honestly thought it was a parody and laughed the entire time.
    he cracked a smile at the billy walters part....zero chance its serious

gauchojake
    Have Some Asthma
    gauchojake's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 13300

Quote Originally Posted by InTheDrink View Post
    he cracked a smile at the billy walters part....zero chance its serious
    I need one of those not sure if serious memes

ROFLcopter
    ROFLcopter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1284

Am I the only one who was expecting him to say he was gonna be the next Brock Landers?

TheBlum
    TheBlum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 71

dont do it!

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Need to boom boom from da back.

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

suicide watch

Bbr
    Bbr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 414

The best thing you can do right now is throw gambling away. Most gamblers dont win. Gamblers like the thrill of winning and sometimes that isnt even enough. Give it away and you will be right.

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Never look to players talk if you want to tail!

Cicima6709
    Cicima6709's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1565

Creative video, I liked it.

Shoot me a pm, I think I can help you out and lead you to some systems that produce profit each month.

stevex
    stevex's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11350

You have access to Pinnacle and you're losing month after month?

C'mon bro.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Is this supposed to be some sort of a parody?

For those of you who arent aware, a teen girl was abused and posted a youtube video prior to comitting suicide last october which the OP has parodied. This is pretty sick.

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3364

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

For those of you who arent aware, a teen girl was abused and posted a youtube video prior to comitting suicide last october which the OP has parodied. This is pretty sick.
    Was not aware of that. If the OP is doing a parody, he has made an unwise choice imo.

daimoshokage

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post

will you post the link of the girl's video.. if it's true, OP is fukking sikk.. karma will bite his stupid ass..

Sacrelicious

Heres the link:

Happened just a couple hours away from where I was living.
    Points Awarded:

daimoshokage gave Sacrelicious 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Seaweed
    Update your status
    Seaweed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6952

follow me

Sacrelicious

I see GunShard posted the original video on the first page, just not the details.
    Last edited by Sacrelicious; 01-31-13 at 03:36 AM.

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

settle down.

People do these videos for all sorts of things.

Sacrelicious

Yeah I'm well aware, just making sure people are aware of it.

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is that instrumental ? I like it

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

dont say you cant quit bc you can....I quit smoking cigarettes cold turkey....I smoked 21 years and was up to 3 packs a day.

daimoshokage

OP is a fukking dipshit.. Mocking a girl's suicide video.. the lowest of low..

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

oh no he imitated another video with content that relates to himself.

fukin queers

Sawyer
    Sawyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6650

Don't know what to say. It's a tragedic video, sad in general but Billy Walters part made me laugh a lot. You never had a winning month and you want to be next Billy Walters, great!

Sorry but you can't succeed without money management skills: Patience, Discipline and Bankroll Management.

A quitter never wins, that's true but what if you're doomed to lose? If you're a NBL(*), then quitting will be some kind of winning for you since you won't lose anymore money.

*NBL: Natural Born Loser

Here's your recipe. Try it. If you ignore any of these rules, quit betting completely cause you will have no chance to win over long haul.

* Build a bankroll (minimum 1000$) and don't make any wagers 'til your bankroll is ready. Actually, even 1000$ is a short bankroll but not bad for start. Your first goal is not to make any money; to increase your money management skills.

* Bet a fixed amount of your bankroll, say like %3 or %5. Never ever bet more then this amount. If you break this rule, just quit betting compeletely.

* All gone to Pinny? You don't expect to beat Pinnacle, don't you? Open accounts at other books, believe me many times you can find much better lines then Pinnacle. Sure, Pinnacle has reduced juice and best odds but handicap/odds for the winner side is always (I mean usually, lol) worse.

* Don't bet just favourites. You can find nice value on underdogs..

* Don't bet on gay odds like 1.25-1.30. (Don't lay -500 in american)

* If your predictions are bad, try to find some people who are specialized in some leagues/sports. Just follow their picks. Stay away from touts, they suck.

Final Words..

Everybody think they can make money in betting but let me ask you, how many people can become a Rock Star? How many Usain Bolt, How many Michael Jackson, How many Elvis Presley we got?

This is not easy to succeed at sports betting. You must have the skill. Very very few people are winning over the long haul and they have some skills/traits/abilities that you don't have. Therefore, you have two options. To develop/educate/train yourself or quit.

I never encourage people to quitting in life. Failure is good. Failure is the foundation of your success. However, gambling is a different animal. If nothing works, if you're keep losing; you must consider to quit. I have a friend who had great predictions but he was unable to masterize money management. He decided to quit one day and he won the biggest gamble of his life. He don't lose any money anymore.

Definetely, betting is not for everyone..but everybody wants to get rich quick..
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MoYaL

InTheDrink
    Drinker of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by Sawyer View Post
    Don't know what to say. It's a tragedic video, sad in general but Billy Walters part made me laugh a lot. You never had a winning month and you want to be next Billy Walters, great!

Sorry but you can't succeed without money management skills: Patience, Discipline and Bankroll Management.

A quitter never wins, that's true but what if you're doomed to lose? If you're a NBL(*), then quitting will be some kind of winning for you since you won't lose anymore money.

*NBL: Natural Born Loser

Here's your recipe. Try it. If you ignore any of these rules, quit betting completely cause you will have no chance to win over long haul.

* Build a bankroll (minimum 1000$) and don't make any wagers 'til your bankroll is ready. Actually, even 1000$ is a short bankroll but not bad for start. Your first goal is not to make any money; to increase your money management skills.

* Bet a fixed amount of your bankroll, say like %3 or %5. Never ever bet more then this amount. If you break this rule, just quit betting compeletely.

* All gone to Pinny? You don't expect to beat Pinnacle, don't you? Open accounts at other books, believe me many times you can find much better lines then Pinnacle. Sure, Pinnacle has reduced juice and best odds but handicap/odds for the winner side is always (I mean usually, lol) worse.

* Don't bet just favourites. You can find nice value on underdogs..

* Don't bet on gay odds like 1.25-1.30. (Don't lay -500 in american)

* If your predictions are bad, try to find some people who are specialized in some leagues/sports. Just follow their picks. Stay away from touts, they suck.

Final Words..

Everybody think they can make money in betting but let me ask you, how many people can become a Rock Star? How many Usain Bolt, How many Michael Jackson, How many Elvis Presley we got?

This is not easy to succeed at sports betting. You must have the skill. Very very few people are winning over the long haul and they have some skills/traits/abilities that you don't have. Therefore, you have two options. To develop/educate/train yourself or quit.

I never encourage people to quitting in life. Failure is good. Failure is the foundation of your success. However, gambling is a different animal. If nothing works, if you're keep losing; you must consider to quit. I have a friend who had great predictions but he was unable to masterize money management. He decided to quit one day and he won the biggest gamble of his life. He don't lose any money anymore.

Definetely, betting is not for everyone..but everybody wants to get rich quick..
    so you took this thing pretty seriously huh guey?

First 12345 ... Last