Originally posted on 01/31/2013:

Don't know what to say. It's a tragedic video, sad in general but Billy Walters part made me laugh a lot. You never had a winning month and you want to be next Billy Walters, great!

Sorry but you can't succeed without money management skills: Patience, Discipline and Bankroll Management.

A quitter never wins, that's true but what if you're doomed to lose? If you're a NBL(*), then quitting will be some kind of winning for you since you won't lose anymore money.

*NBL: Natural Born Loser

Here's your recipe. Try it. If you ignore any of these rules, quit betting completely cause you will have no chance to win over long haul.

* Build a bankroll (minimum 1000$) and don't make any wagers 'til your bankroll is ready. Actually, even 1000$ is a short bankroll but not bad for start. Your first goal is not to make any money; to increase your money management skills.

* Bet a fixed amount of your bankroll, say like %3 or %5. Never ever bet more then this amount. If you break this rule, just quit betting compeletely.

* All gone to Pinny? You don't expect to beat Pinnacle, don't you? Open accounts at other books, believe me many times you can find much better lines then Pinnacle. Sure, Pinnacle has reduced juice and best odds but handicap/odds for the winner side is always (I mean usually, lol) worse.

* Don't bet just favourites. You can find nice value on underdogs..

* Don't bet on gay odds like 1.25-1.30. (Don't lay -500 in american)

* If your predictions are bad, try to find some people who are specialized in some leagues/sports. Just follow their picks. Stay away from touts, they suck.

Final Words..

Everybody think they can make money in betting but let me ask you, how many people can become a Rock Star? How many Usain Bolt, How many Michael Jackson, How many Elvis Presley we got?

This is not easy to succeed at sports betting. You must have the skill. Very very few people are winning over the long haul and they have some skills/traits/abilities that you don't have. Therefore, you have two options. To develop/educate/train yourself or quit.

I never encourage people to quitting in life. Failure is good. Failure is the foundation of your success. However, gambling is a different animal. If nothing works, if you're keep losing; you must consider to quit. I have a friend who had great predictions but he was unable to masterize money management. He decided to quit one day and he won the biggest gamble of his life. He don't lose any money anymore.

Definetely, betting is not for everyone..but everybody wants to get rich quick..