pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

Quote Originally Posted by freeVICK View Post
    The fcker shot most of the victims 3-11 times each with hollow points rounds...

Pissing on his grave is not enough
    You are welcomed to take a dump if you prefer. No one is stopping you.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
    It's not gun control or mental illness IMO. It's what's acceptable in our society now. My uneducated opinion is the rate of mental illness isn't any higher but ways for the disturbed to become worse, 'connect' with eachother and become famous are. Three nutjobs with very unique demented view on something can find each other today whereas 10 years ago would never know they weren't alone. A future copycat can get every detail. With the 24 hours news networks, reporters jobs depend on how much detail they can get and filling the time. The murderers die knowing their story of how they got bullied in 4th grade, how their parents abused them, or how their dog died will be told. 10 years ago, they get an article about what a piece of shit they were, problems or not. Today killers get an autobiography.

I just watched the streaming news conference for ABC. I guess after the TV signs off the internet stream keeps rolling. The reporters are trying to get a hard copy list of the deceased names and the police chief doesn't have enough for everyone. Each reporter is shouting the names of what agency and channel they report for trying to trump the other guy. As he passes them out the fight for them and rip the papers in halves. The police officer actually says he feels "like a rock star up here". I'm sure he was referring to the way they were mobbin him and not as someone actually enjoying the attention but it shows what's feeding the monster.
    great post. the media are complete savages and vultures, unfortunately they're encouraged and funded by the left to act as the fourth branch of government.

combine this with the negative influences of social media, the dissolve of the traditional family structure, an increasingly sedentary young population, and a dramatically over-medicated society and you have a quagmire.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Meh Deja Vu

The Big Talk of the week this always happens from time to time massacres are nothing new i don't understand how people think this is new and exciting, It seems that the only way this country ever unifies or brings itself together is through some sort of tragedy and then the media glorifying it and making it out to be some sort of entertainment spectacle just so more people can sit on their ass at home in there little box with their televisions terrified of each others shadows. That's just it every other month every now and then this sort of shit happens and people talk about it then they forget about it and the cycle continues on and on and on.

The world is a fuked up place it's getting more and more complicated and there are more and more people out there who have just lost their grip on the whole thing. Just recently everyone was talking about the colorado shooter in the same way before that it was the afghanistan massacre, before that virginia tech, fort hood, virginia tech, wisconsin sikh temple etc etc. It's like sacrificial cult behavior and it's pretty nauseating exactly the opposite of what everyone needs.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

"she was a hunter"

looks like she got hunted

you dont hunt with 4 glocks

she was a retard like him

nate turner
    Update your status
    nate turner's Avatar Become A Pro!

This good white man was doing the lords work.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

And i love it.

To the righteous i say peace be upon you.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

universal healthcare and strict gun control would have prevented this.

more blood on neo-cons hands.

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

blood would be all over my hands if me and you ever run into each other, you pos

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

i think the killers name should be taken out of the title of this thread. he should be referred to as only "killer" or "murderer"

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    kid already created a living hell for all the families who lost someone and will be pissing all over them for the rest of their lives. There is no positive spin that can come from this. After this, there is now no question in my mind that humanity is headed straight down the shitter. Mental illness is and has taken over the minds of way to many people and stopping it faster than it spreads is impossible. It's a viscous disease that is taking over far too many. Those who are fortunate enough to find/get help (that works) or those fortunate to not be struck by this disease are pretty much stuck watching our world spin out of control because of it. This tragedy makes me feel hopeless like nothing ever has before. I fear for my little ones... It pretty much fukin sucks all around.
    well said

yahoonino
    yahoonino's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1461

Quote Originally Posted by rm18 View Post
    maybe guy had lakers +7.5
    please this is not the time for joke

Sportsbetting123
    Sportsbetting123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

Looking at the pics of this douche bag is sickening. What kind of hair is that? One scary, disgusting sick in the head piece of garbage.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

You are one sorry motherfukker to make a statement like this.

You and fat fukk Emily Haines can both burn in hell. (...and you will.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Quote Originally Posted by nate turner View Post
    This good white man was doing the lords work.

The chickens are coming home to roost.

And i love it.

To the righteous i say peace be upon you.
    lol. Nate its great to see you again, actually the slave rebellion was started by NAT Turner, not Nate turner

piss be upon you

First 123