pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    And if we end up in hell lets go find that fker and smash his horns.
    Why don't we take a good piss on real assholes behind this tragedy which is cia mk-ultra mind control goons. Lanza was there puppet.

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

I'm not a believer in the death penalty on a state level. And on a federal level I believe it should only be used for multiple premeditated homicides, terrorism or otherwise. And in those cases they should be confirmed by the president and supreme court. The death penalty is barbaric and is unevenly applied. I am for execution of mass murders like Bin Laden because even in prison he would be a threat to innocent people, guards and other inmates.
    I understand what you're saying. I would believe you would have to make it in full effect for everyone. 1 murder or 100 murders. Whoever kills anyone to begin with is sick. Doesn't matter if you kill 1 or 100. Same goes for a thief... if you steal once... you'll do it again until you get caught. The mentality of doing something repetitive is there. (No, not saying a thief should be executed.) I can also see your viewpoint that perhaps an innocent man would be caught, punished by the death penalty and then die... and he wasn't even the guilty party. If you don't implement the death penalty towards everyone... people would still think about killing. Just my opinion.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    You are a definite candidate to be locked up,

cause you are an animal just like Adam with such hatred infested all through YOU.................
    Comparing me to a mass child murderer, you are just making yourself look like more of a uninformed douche with every post.

Keep up with all your dump fukk assumptions and trying make people believe that this retard had good reason for murdering 20 children...I'm sure you'll find tons of support.

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

Pauly never said he had a GOOD reason, but he has a reason what Pauly is saying is to focus on the reason to try to prevent it from happening again

People really are stupid

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

good job daihomo

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post

Keep up with all your dump fukk assumptions and trying make people believe that this retard had good reason for murdering 20 children...I'm sure you'll find tons of support.
    You are as ignorant as they come if this is what you interpreted from my posts...........

rfr3sh
    Blind Knucklehead
    rfr3sh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 604

He is from Texas what do you think...

wtt0315
    This is the Broncos Year.
    wtt0315's Avatar Become A Pro!

Piss on the media too. These fking bastards have no sense of dignity. Interviewing 9 year old kids like tell me what happen what did you do? Just trying to one up each other for best theatrics. Just tell the story leave out all the music and shit like what went on before it happen. I don't want to see you going to the gas station and asking people how does this make you feel? Jesus Christ our media looks at disasters like this as fuking moneymakers and it disgusts me. And parents why the fk would you allow a 9 year old who just saw this to be interviewed on national television.
    Jesus christ
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Roadtrip635

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

As soon as he is accepted I will talk to them. By my calculations to have an armed guard it would add $500 per child to the yearly tuition.

Elementary schools are the softest of all targets. Contrast their security with an airport or even a ball game. It's way past time that we protect our most precious.
    They should leave it up to the local school district to vote if they want the elementary schools secured in their county and at which level of security they prefer. If a school district votes to have the elementary school transformed to Fort Knox and the taxpayers agree to pay for it this is fine with me. It will give the option to the parents who don't want to pay for it to move to a school district with affordable school taxes.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 21629

Quote Originally Posted by pronk View Post
    Why don't we take a good piss on real assholes behind this tragedy which is cia mk-ultra mind control goons. Lanza was there puppet.
    So the CIA sent this guy out there to do this? Is that your opinion?

EmpireMaker
    EmpireMaker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by wtt0315 View Post
    Piss on the media too. These fking bastards have no sense of dignity. Interviewing 9 year old kids like tell me what happen what did you do? Just trying to one up each other for best theatrics. Just tell the story leave out all the music and shit like what went on before it happen. I don't want to see you going to the gas station and asking people how does this make you feel? Jesus Christ our media looks at disasters like this as fuking moneymakers and it disgusts me. And parents why the fk would you allow a 9 year old who just saw this to be interviewed on national television.
    Jesus christ
    This is part of the reason that these things happen, these sick fukks see these other sick fukks all over the news for doing these things and think that this is the way to go out famous, for the only time in their lives

WvGambler
    WvGambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    A .223 is not an "assault" rifle. Its a small caliber hunting rifle.
    Exactly. .223 is actually a NATO peace keeping round, I believe. I wouldn't hunt deer with it, out of respect for the deer. It's a small round, that could allow a deer to live for an extended amount of time after being shot.

As for the guys who are shocked that his mother owned the guns.....

Come on guys. Do we really think these were HER guns? They may have been in her name, but they were very unlikely hers. She probably purchased them, to appease her psychotic son.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post
    Well no, shit...He's was such a fukking coward that he was afraid to face the consequences of his actions so he took the cowardly way out of shooting himself. He didn't even give the police officers time to take him down because I'm sure he was afraid they would hurt him...He was a cowardly nerd...probably couldn't even defend himself against kids his own age so he turned to assaulting childen.

Fukk him and fukk you.
    The police point is moot as all these cases are about the deranged seeking control. The deranged seeking the control over whether someone lives or dies and controlling his own demise. The gun is the preferred method of this now, but more gun control doesn't change what would have happened. The controls in place now prevented him from purchasing a gun on Tuesday.

If you go back to this article after the Aurora shooting, it argues that before the firearm, mass murders were in fact MORE deadly on average.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._weapons_.html

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Exactly. .223 is actually a NATO peace keeping round, I believe. I wouldn't hunt deer with it, out of respect for the deer. It's a small round, that could allow a deer to live for an extended amount of time after being shot.

As for the guys who are shocked that his mother owned the guns.....

Come on guys. Do we really think these were HER guns? They may have been in her name, but they were very unlikely hers. She probably purchased them, to appease her psychotic son.
    She purchased them for her son? I suppose that's possible. Seems bizarre.

d2bets
    d2bets's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by FuzzyDunlop View Post
    The police point is moot as all these cases are about the deranged seeking control. The deranged seeking the control over whether someone lives or dies and controlling his own demise. The gun is the preferred method of this now, but more gun control doesn't change what would have happened. The controls in place now prevented him from purchasing a gun on Tuesday.

If you go back to this article after the Aurora shooting, it argues that before the firearm, mass murders were in fact MORE deadly on average.

http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a..._weapons_.html
    Yeah, sure, go back to the 1800's where they didn't have fire trucks to battle fires, or emergency response. Fukkin ridiculous. Of course guns make mass murders more easy to commit, and more likely.

I don't know if more gun laws would prevent or not, but some of these arguments border of idiocy.

FuzzyDunlop
    Poster of the Month October 2015
    FuzzyDunlop's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 61

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
    Yeah, sure, go back to the 1800's where they didn't have fire trucks to battle fires, or emergency response. Fukkin ridiculous. Of course guns make mass murders more easy to commit, and more likely.

I don't know if more gun laws would prevent or not, but some of these arguments border of idiocy.
    Both sides of the gun argument have gone full retard. Guns are the tool these people use to express this utter madness that is the real problem that needs to be solved.

WvGambler

Possibly a few years ago before he was old enough to buy them himself. I think that makes more sense than a female kindergarten teacher, owning a bushmaster. It was a rural area though, so who knows. I live in a pretty gun happy state, and every bushmaster owner that I know, has a pecker.

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

The two semiautomatic pisols and .223-caliber Bushmaster rifle Lanza used in the shooting were registered to his mother, whom several witnesses identified as an avid gun collector. She apparently taught her kids how to shoot the guns. The owner of a landscaping business who recently decorated her yard for Christmas tells Reuters she once showed him a “really nice, high-end rifle” that she purchased. “She said she would often go target shooting with her kids.”

WvGambler

Well there ya go. Maybe she bought it for the whole family. It seems as though HER intentions with it were peaceful. Sad shame that she will probably be torn apart as a horrible person for these actions.

No one blames the adult who buys their kid a car, and then that kid kills someone while drunk.

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

How the fck can you gun down kids. Rot in hell Lanza

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

White people are crazy. I am scared of them. Now when I see a white person coming down the street, I am the one to cross to the other side.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and FuzzyDunlop

tblues2005
    tblues2005's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7184

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I wonder how this fukker got away without being on meds....and WTF is his mom doing owning glocks and assault rifles???
    I would like to know that also. Why was she owning those for?

thetrinity
    penetrate me to tears
    thetrinity's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5536

dont let sammy see this thread, hes over this already, hell come here and say "sammy thinks saloon this shit"

Bill Dozer
    @BillDozer110
    Bill Dozer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 21705

Quote Originally Posted by zam77 View Post
    Kid already created a living hell for all the families who lost someone and will be pissing all over them for the rest of their lives. There is no positive spin that can come from this. After this, there is now no question in my mind that humanity is headed straight down the shitter. Mental illness is and has taken over the minds of way to many people and stopping it faster than it spreads is impossible. It's a viscous disease that is taking over far too many. Those who are fortunate enough to find/get help (that works) or those fortunate to not be struck by this disease are pretty much stuck watching our world spin out of control because of it. This tragedy makes me feel hopeless like nothing ever has before. I fear for my little ones... it pretty much fukin sucks all around.
    It's not gun control or mental illness IMO. It's what's acceptable in our society now. My uneducated opinion is the rate of mental illness isn't any higher but ways for the disturbed to become worse, 'connect' with eachother and become famous are. Three nutjobs with very unique demented view on something can find each other today whereas 10 years ago would never know they weren't alone. A future copycat can get every detail. With the 24 hours news networks, reporters jobs depend on how much detail they can get and filling the time. The murderers die knowing their story of how they got bullied in 4th grade, how their parents abused them, or how their dog died will be told. 10 years ago, they get an article about what a piece of shit they were, problems or not. Today killers get an autobiography.

I just watched the streaming news conference for ABC. I guess after the TV signs off the internet stream keeps rolling. The reporters are trying to get a hard copy list of the deceased names and the police chief doesn't have enough for everyone. Each reporter is shouting the names of what agency and channel they report for trying to trump the other guy. As he passes them out the fight for them and rip the papers in halves. The police officer actually says he feels "like a rock star up here". I'm sure he was referring to the way they were mobbin him and not as someone actually enjoying the attention but it shows what's feeding the monster.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: paranoyd androyd

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

why didn't that idiot mother have her guns secured? She deserved to be shot in the face, but not the children, of course.

RIP little ones. Jesus has you now.

SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    I understand what you're saying. I would believe you would have to make it in full effect for everyone. 1 murder or 100 murders. Whoever kills anyone to begin with is sick. Doesn't matter if you kill 1 or 100. Same goes for a thief... if you steal once... you'll do it again until you get caught. The mentality of doing something repetitive is there. (No, not saying a thief should be executed.) I can also see your viewpoint that perhaps an innocent man would be caught, punished by the death penalty and then die... and he wasn't even the guilty party. If you don't implement the death penalty towards everyone... people would still think about killing. Just my opinion.
    A lot of executions are cases where kid goes in to rob 7/11 and store guy goes for a shotgun. Yea he killed him and should face the consequences. Then other times a white actor will kill his wife and get off on a weapons charge. The poor do not have access to dream team lawyers and usually get some flunkie public attorney who has 50 other cases. As I said I dont think its applied evenly and should be done away with except for those who can not be imprisoned. Countries that have abolished the death penalty have seen murder rates drop. I do believe that the government should rise above criminal brutality and not act as if they are some revengeful God with rare exceptions.

ttwarrior1
    ttwarrior1's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 9752

wait till the whole story comes out, probaly was an sbr member somehow

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

BEFORE WE GO BLAMING ADAM LANZA LETS POINT THE FINGER AT ADAM LANZAS DOCTORS I WILL BET YOU GUYS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THIS KID WAS PROBABLY ON RIDDELIN OR SOME OTHER DRUG SINCE HE WAS A LITTLE BOY.

DOCTORS TODAY ARE TO FAST PRESCRIBING DRUGS TO KIDS I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT DOCTOR PRESCRIBED DRUGS ADAM LANZA WAS ON BEFORE HE SNAPPED

IN MY DAYS AS A KID SURE WE HAD WEIRD KIDS BUT THEY DIDNT GO TO DOCTORS AND GET PRESCRIBED MEDICINE JUST TO CALM THEM DOWN ITS THE DOCTORS AND PARENTS THAT ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR FEEDING THERE KIDS RIDELLIN AND ALL THESE OTHER PHYCHOTIC DRUGS

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Amen to that Jim.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

A lot of executions are cases where kid goes in to rob 7/11 and store guy goes for a shotgun. Yea he killed him and should face the consequences. Then other times a white actor will kill his wife and get off on a weapons charge. The poor do not have access to dream team lawyers and usually get some flunkie public attorney who has 50 other cases. As I said I dont think its applied evenly and should be done away with except for those who can not be imprisoned. Countries that have abolished the death penalty have seen murder rates drop. I do believe that the government should rise above criminal brutality and not act as if they are some revengeful God with rare exceptions.
    Holy Fukk! Walkers a g*ddam libtard.

This has turned out to be one sh*tty weekend!
    Points Awarded:

nosniboR11 gave opie1988 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Holy Fukk! Walkers a g*ddam libtard.

This has turned out to be one sh*tty weekend!

exactly,

BEANTOWNJIM
    I GRIN WHEN I WIN
    BEANTOWNJIM's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1358

HEY SBR JOHN IF I WAS YOU I WOULD BE CAREFULL AT NEXT YEARS BASH I HEARD JJGOLD JUST INVESTED IN A FEW HANDGUNS AND HIS DOCTORS JUST REFILLED HIS RIDELLIN PRESCRIPTIONS

I AM SHOCKED A SHOOT OUT NEVER HAPPENED AT ONE OF THESE FORUM BASHES WITH ALL THE F-CKING NIT WITS POSTING IN THESE FORUMS

bruins35
    bruins35's Avatar Become A Pro!

i have been living with mental illness my entire life and meds for 15 years,and i still cant understand how someone can do this. It makkes 0 sense

freeVICK
    freeVICK's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6483

The fcker shot most of the victims 3-11 times each with hollow points rounds...

Pissing on his grave is not enough

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

Quote Originally Posted by WvGambler View Post
    Well there ya go. Maybe she bought it for the whole family. It seems as though HER intentions with it were peaceful. Sad shame that she will probably be torn apart as a horrible person for these actions.

No one blames the adult who buys their kid a car, and then that kid kills someone while drunk.
    Actually they would, if the child was diagnosed with an autism-spectrum disease, which is what I'm led to believe was the case here. We, as a society, should absolutely blame someone who buys such a kid a car or allows them unsupervised access to firearms.

First 123 Last