SBR_John
    Wisky
    SBR_John's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42225

The symbolic piss on the grave of Adam Lanza thread

And if we end up in hell lets go find that fker and smash his horns.

daneblazer
    Most Well Rounded POY
    daneblazer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5652

Kid was sick in the head. Such a tragedy.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Let him burn

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Went out like he apparently lived, like a coward.

jeffksu
    jeffksu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8728

John, I'm with you 100 percent..it's insane what is going on, is no one safe anymore. Little kids at Christmas time or any time for that matter..Saddest day in a long while..Makes one think about home schooling..I would give my life 10 times over to protect my little 5 year old Emily..and she just started kindergarten this year..She doesn't and shouldn't have to know about guns and how to run for cover or protect herself...
    It's a shame, and may our thoughts and prayers be with these families.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

I also decided to take a dump on his grave.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: TheMetsSuck

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by jeffksu View Post
    John, I'm with you 100 percent..it's insane what is going on, is no one safe anymore. Little kids at Christmas time or any time for that matter..Saddest day in a long while..Makes one think about home schooling..I would give my life 10 times over to protect my little 5 year old Emily..and she just started kindergarten this year..She doesn't and shouldn't have to know about guns and how to run for cover or protect herself...
    It's a shame, and may our thoughts and prayers be with these families.
    I'm with ya 100%. Time flys I cant believe she is already 5! My little one starts pre K in September and what I noticed on a tour is there was no male armed security. Its sad I even noticed that.

Mikeyanks23
    Welcome to Darkhat Nation
    Mikeyanks23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2046

Quote Originally Posted by SBR_John View Post
    I'm with ya 100%. Time flys I cant believe she is already 5! My little one starts pre K in September and what I noticed on a tour is there was no male armed security. Its sad I even noticed that.

Sad when people picking a school for the child have to now worry if theres Armed Security.
    MY girlfriends mothers friends lost her daughter in the shooting yesterday.
    i just cant imagine what was going through these parents head when they were driving to the firehouse and praying their kid was there.
    Only to get there and realize your son/daughter isnt there.

jeffksu

Yep, my wife and I just talked about that last night, there's no security at Emily's school either and it's in Summerlin, highest rated school in Vegas and no security.I think in the near future there will be some sort of security at all schools...If "your" President was sincere in his speech..What can we do to protect ourselves and families from all the nut jobs out there..
    We as a nation need to find these "Tilted Fuckers" and get rid of them before they get rid of us...

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

wish i never fukkin heard of him pal
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: dfish

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

I wonder how this fukker got away without being on meds....and WTF is his mom doing owning glocks and assault rifles???

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

pavyracer
    MOLON LABE
    pavyracer's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 410

You can always hire private security for your little one if you believe the school security is not adequate. This is a free country.

zam77
    zam77's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 687

Kid already created a living hell for all the families who lost someone and will be pissing all over them for the rest of their lives. There is no positive spin that can come from this. After this, there is now no question in my mind that humanity is headed straight down the shitter. Mental illness is and has taken over the minds of way to many people and stopping it faster than it spreads is impossible. It's a viscous disease that is taking over far too many. Those who are fortunate enough to find/get help (that works) or those fortunate to not be struck by this disease are pretty much stuck watching our world spin out of control because of it. This tragedy makes me feel hopeless like nothing ever has before. I fear for my little ones... it pretty much fukin sucks all around.

jeffksu

Geezus, John, look at us, both of us are old enough to be grandparents or the alternative, and here we are this morning trying to figure a way to protect our 4 and 5 year olds...

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will this behavior prevent or provoke the next Adam Lanza,James Holmes ETC?

Prevent +6200

Provoke - 10000

statnerds
    Put me in coach
    statnerds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

had conversation with wife and friends month or so ago concerning evil. are some people broke or do parents fukk them up that bad? but there is most definitely evil in the world. some of the pieces do not fit in this puzzle called life and need to be eliminated.

i mean we have no problem killing millions of babies, why not kill the people that actually deserve it?

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

Rot in hell Adam Lanza. I'm a P.E. teacher for 33 years and teach Grades K-4. Why didn't you kill yourself before entering that school. I am shedding many tears this weekend.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2368

just can't imagine going back into that school in 3 weeks and trying to continue on, as a student, teacher, school staff of any sort, parent ect.

couldn't even imagine going back into that school again and not being haunted

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by pavyracer View Post
    You can always hire private security for your little one if you believe the school security is not adequate. This is a free country.
    As soon as he is accepted I will talk to them. By my calculations to have an armed guard it would add $500 per child to the yearly tuition.

Elementary schools are the softest of all targets. Contrast their security with an airport or even a ball game. It's way past time that we protect our most precious.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988, Mikeyanks23, FuzzyDunlop, and jagaf22

physed
    physed's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 391

As soon as he is accepted I will talk to them. By my calculations to have an armed guard it would add $500 per child to the yearly tuition.

Elementary schools are the softest of all targets. Contrast their security with an airport or even a ball game. It's way past time that we protect our most precious.
    Elementary schools are not the softest targets if the school district have a strong safety plan in placed. My elementary school have all doors locked and no one can entered without being buzzed in. In the case of Sandy Hook this monster shot out windows to gain entry.

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    I wonder how this fukker got away without being on meds....and WTF is his mom doing owning glocks and assault rifles???
    First thing I thought, too.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

And if we end up in hell lets go find that fker and smash his horns.
    100% agree.

If I end up in hell, I'll be giving that nerd a wedgie and duct taping him to Satan's flagpole for eternity. Mark my words.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

No coincidences
    Baseball at The Corner
    No coincidences's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16541

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    just can't imagine going back into that school in 3 weeks and trying to continue on, as a student, teacher, school staff of any sort, parent ect.

couldn't even imagine going back into that school again and not being haunted
    To take the innocence away from kids 10 and under like this....

Can you imagine the carnage some of them saw? They were lucky to survive, but to live with that pain and suffering at an age in which many of them still cannot understand or comprehend -- what a nightmare.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

A .223 is not an "assault" rifle. Its a small caliber hunting rifle.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

darkhat
    darkhat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2882

Fuk him

Got off easy

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

All teachers should be armed

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

John... we all go back to the death penalty topic. If you knew you'd die by lethal injection or a hanging... bullsh#$ if that Adam Lanza kid does what he did. Everyone is scared to die. Psychotic or not... if there was a death penalty... 90% of homicides wouldn't happen.

Have a 6 year old push the button to inject that fu#$ing Lanza! Everyone fees violated for what happened. Especially if you have little kids, nieces/nephews, or coach a little league baseball team. We all want justice...

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post
    John... we all go back to the death penalty topic. If you knew you'd die by lethal injection or a hanging... bullsh#$ if that Adam Lanza kid does what he did. Everyone is scared to die. Psychotic or not... if there was a death penalty... 90% of homicides wouldn't happen.

Have a 6 year old push the button to inject that fu#$ing Lanza! Everyone fees violated for what happened. Especially if you have little kids, nieces/nephews, or coach a little league baseball team. We all want justice...
    He was not afraid to die,

this was his plan of suicide....

Now if somehow he would of been captured,

living his life in prison would of been more hell than what death could bring him for sure...............

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

She was a hunter

TheMoneyShot
    TheMoneyShot's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 23701

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

living his life in prison would of been more hell than what death could bring him for sure...............
    If Lanza made this up in his mind already... nothing would of prevented this. I agree with you. I'm just saying.... the idea of knowing a death penalty in your mind would detour you a tad from doing it. I'm not going to play Dr. Phil with what Lanza was thinking. I don't think anyone knows 100% what he was thinking. I don't know if he was 20 or 24 or whatever? So... for 19 years this kid was emotionally stable? He showed no signs of the pain he was experiencing? I'm not sticking up for Lanza... everyone deals with pain... everyone hurts differently. The act of taking your pain out on innocent lives is sickening. But... that's what he did. He had an anger in him that apparently built up for numerous months. It exploded.

TxAaron
    TxAaron's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 133

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post

Well no, shit...He's was such a fukking coward that he was afraid to face the consequences of his actions so he took the cowardly way out of shooting himself. He didn't even give the police officers time to take him down because I'm sure he was afraid they would hurt him...He was a cowardly nerd...probably couldn't even defend himself against kids his own age so he turned to assaulting childen.

Fukk him and fukk you.

rm18
    Update your status
    rm18's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 207814

Maybe guy had Lakers +7.5

SBR_John
    Wisky

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoneyShot View Post

I'm not a believer in the death penalty on a state level. And on a federal level I believe it should only be used for multiple premeditated homicides, terrorism or otherwise. And in those cases they should be confirmed by the president and supreme court. The death penalty is barbaric and is unevenly applied. I am for execution of mass murders like Bin Laden because even in prison he would be a threat to innocent people, guards and other inmates.

PAULYPOKER

Quote Originally Posted by TxAaron View Post

Well no, shit...He's was such a fukking coward that he was afraid to face the consequences of his actions so he took the cowardly way out of shooting himself. He didn't even give the police officers time to take him down because I'm sure he was afraid they would hurt him...He was a cowardly nerd...probably couldn't even defend himself against kids his own age so he turned to assaulting childen.

Fukk him and fukk you.
    You are a definite candidate to be locked up,

cause you are an animal just like Adam with such hatred infested all through YOU.................

123 Last