nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

blow up palestine, blow up iran, etc.

a bunch of trashy 3rd world non humans

KingJD31
    KingJD31's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7042

Lol I wish I lived in Manhattan, I work their and most of them just lack the gene of being good person but it's stereotypical to say they are all like that like not all muslims are terrorist, but it is inevitable something will happen sadly and I would not want to be anywhere in middle east especially iran
    Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    I understand that you live in Manhattan and their insanely manipulative, monopolistic and segregatory business practices are all you notice. If you lived in Palestine and had your kids school blownup bc some Palestinians threw a stick at one of their Merkava tanks your attitude would be different

My real point is this....GTFO of Israel, you will NEVER have peace there, thats the truth of the matter, not now not 500 years ago not 500 years in the future, there is no way to "win" peace in that shithole regardless of how much the US spends fighting wars for you. Not only will you be at war for the rest of time (and manipulate the US into going broke and giving you 10s of thousands lives) but the US will have to assrape all their airline passengers etc to keep these psychos from blowing up our planes bc we fight the wars for you, thus US = Israel....in other words it doesnt make any fuckin sense to live in that shithole crazy part of the world

If the braindead Jews really think its worth defending that Zionist shithole with THEIR lives and THEIR money then good luck to them I wish them the best but they aint gonna defend it with MY life nor with any Americans life that has a brain in their skull

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    Lol I wish I lived in Manhattan, I work their and most of them just lack the gene of being good person but it's stereotypical to say they are all like that like not all muslims are terrorist, but it is inevitable something will happen sadly and I would not want to be anywhere in middle east especially iran
    Id hate to be the soldier in Iran gettin my legs blown off by an IED for some fukin racist Jews that manipulate my government and are too stupid to move out of an eternal war zone

Id also hate to be the country going flat broke spending trillion+ dollars a year to defend those Jews but hey we got too much money so its no big deal...not like the economy's in shambles and the national debts a problem or anything...trillions to burn

mikejamm
    mikejamm's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 1536

I can't wait unitl Israel blows fuk'in Gaza and that Palestinian extremist group hamas off the fuk'in map! You stupid fuk'in idiots! All you're gonna accomplish it getting your people killed! You can't stop Israel and our weapons are way more advanced than those puny fuk'in Iranian shit rockets you have. Better hurry and get your stupid coward ass over there mikail or are you too chicken shit to help your people, who you claim are so rightous! You're a fuk'in coward and scum! Long live Isreal, the USA and our drones have your back! And we will wipe these radical piece of shit muslims off the map!
    Points Awarded:

flyingillini gave mikejamm 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

BuddyBear
    Update your status
    BuddyBear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4805

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    I can't wait unitl Israel blows fuk'in Gaza and that Palestinian extremist group hamas off the fuk'in map! You stupid fuk'in idiots! All you're gonna accomplish it getting your people killed! You can't stop Israel and our weapons are way more advanced than those puny fuk'in Iranian shit rockets you have. Better hurry and get your stupid coward ass over there mikail or are you too chicken shit to help your people, who you claim are so rightous! You're a fuk'in coward and scum! Long live Isreal, the USA and our drones have your back! And we will wipe these radical piece of shit muslims off the map!
    Did not the Jews get their assess kicked in WWII and were saved by the USA and Allied Forces? The Jews can only wish their resistance in WWII resembled that of the Palestinian People.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by RubberKettle View Post
    'Peace is reached in Palestine'

You must be joking Mikail. Plaestine wants anything but peace.
    Are you joking? Of course they want peace. Who wouldn't. They have been the victims of aggressive war mongering jews for over half a century. It truly amazes me how uninformed and ignorant people can be. How is it that Palestinians who retaliate and defend themselves are then called terrorist yet the land stealing, baby killing war monger jews are potrayed as victims who are defending themselves?

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    the rifleman is a true hero and must be respected... he only speaks the truth.
    GTFO your rifleman speaks lies and mistruths. Just look through this thread and see how ridiculous rifleman is. Almost as pathetic as you.

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    GTFO your rifleman speaks lies and mistruths. Just look through this thread and see how ridiculous rifleman is. Almost as pathetic as you.
    A1 Yola!

Talleyrand
    Talleyrand's Avatar Become A Pro!

What is a Khasar jew?

TheRifleman
    TheRifleman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 488

Quote Originally Posted by BuddyBear View Post
    Did not the Jews get their assess kicked in WWII and were saved by the USA and Allied Forces? The Jews can only wish their resistance in WWII resembled that of the Palestinian People.
    How dumb can you be?

You are the KING OF DUMB!! LMFAO!!

Go back to school and at least get an AA degree before you attempt to play with the big boys..lol!!! Aren't you embarassed??

BUddyDumb
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: flyingillini

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

he speaks the truth and also realizes what scum you people are... you and all of your people need to be put on an island and be taken out one by one...

bettilimbroke999

Jews are the chosen ones (God loves hooked noses and women that look like men apparently)...they chose to live in a war zone so they could segregate themselves from the rest of the world and endanger their lives...not up to me to force them to live in a safe place

Some ppl go to Iraq and try to convert Muslims to Christianity and end up gettin their head chopped off...that's life...you make horrendous idiotic decisions you pay the price

mikejamm

Are you joking? Of course they want peace. Who wouldn't. They have been the victims of aggressive war mongering jews for over half a century. It truly amazes me how uninformed and ignorant people can be. How is it that Palestinians who retaliate and defend themselves are then called terrorist yet the land stealing, baby killing war monger jews are potrayed as victims who are defending themselves?
    The only fuk'in joke here is you! You support and acknowledge a terrorists hamas regime! You are the baby killer, You are the radical muslim fuks who think getting weapons and rockets from Iran is somehow going to win you favor in the world. Isreal is only doing what it needs to protect its people. Killing terrorist hamas leaders in within their right.

When are you ignorant Palestinians going to learn to leave well enough alone? When Israel finally destroys you? Israel has shown compassion by not invading Gaza and not just randomly killing innocent women and children like hamas does! You are an ignorant fool, no one in the free world will ever support a Palestine controlled by hamas, you don't support peace, you only want war and death. Israel will soon grant your wish, if you fail to coexist in peace.
    Last edited by mikejamm; 11-26-12 at 05:19 AM.

KingJD31

There is neither Jew nor gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus

Galatians 3 :28

Deep stuff

KingJD31

It was predicted tgat Jews will regain Israel that happend in 1948 and then it is predicted we will see a middle east war like we have never seen before, Armageddon is suppose to happen when all nations are against Israel,we are not there yet. We are now at gog and magog, Persia is now Iran. Really is unreal some of the Bible predictions

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Points Awarded:

SteelRain gave Sunde91 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SteelRain

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by mikejamm View Post
    The only fuk'in joke here is you! You support and acknowledge a terrorists hamas regime! You are the baby killer, You are the radical muslim fuks who think getting weapons and rockets from Iran is somehow going to win you favor in the world. Isreal is only doing what it needs to protect its people. Killing terrorist hamas leaders in within their right.

When area you ignorant Palestinians going to learn to leave well enough alone? When Israel finally destroys you? Israel has shown compassion by not invading Gaza and not just randomly killing innocent women and children like hamas does! You are an ignorant fool, no one in the free world will ever support a Palestine controlled by hamas, you don't support peace, you only want war and death. Israel will soon grant your wish, if you fail to coexist in peace.
    Go cry when your dumb ass loses another hand a poker cuz you fukkin suck moron! Little bitch whine like a little girl when he loses a poker hand. Cry baby puss. When are you ignorant slimy scum jew loving trash americans gonna learn jews are just using the U.S and will leave them high and dry when the shit goes down but your uneducated white trash ass cannot comprehend simple logic. Go back to your trailer trash wife, toothless crackhead loser with illegitimate kids that aren't even yours you food stamp dependant bottom feeder!

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    he speaks the truth and also realizes what scum you people are... you and all of your people need to be put on an island and be taken out one by one...
    Your an ignorant evil Richard Ramirez loving troll! Ugly hobbit looking Igor. People like you need be round up and shot on sight before you further infect the human gene pool!

^^^^ Flyingillini^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

mikejamm

Your an ignorant evil Richard Ramirez loving troll! Ugly hobbit looking Igor. People like you need be round up and shot on sight before you further infect the human gene pool!

^^^^ Flyingillini^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    Awe, did we piss off little baby muslim douche bag mikail? All upset because we speak the truth? The truth fuk'in hurts doesn't it, you ignorant fuk head! You are about the most stupid asshole this forum has ever seen! Go back to where you fuk'in came from you loser and stop hiding in America! You are a fuk'in chicken shit asshole who spouts nothing but lies and hatred! You are lucky to even be in this country you fuk'in retarded stink'in shithead! You fuk'in muslims are all the same, stupid, against women's rights and education, suicide murdering assholes, and think your fuk'in fake dick suk'in mohamed is real! One day you will all be fuk'in dead and the world will rejoice!

TheRifleman

show me a half-truth or a lie?

Just one.
    .............................. I'll wait........... You won't be able too....

You won't be able too, because you're the liar, not me, you dirt-bag.

I don't even understand what your beef is with Israel is.

For starters....you are NOT a palestinian, nor is anyone else in the world, or anyone that has ever lived in the world!!

There is NO SUCH THING as palestinians! NO SUCH THING AS PALESTINIANS!!!

And, as we established earlier, there is no such thing, nor was there EVER, a country or state called "palestine".

NEVER, EVER!

That is a concept that, by the drumbeat of incessant propaganda, has been foisted on the world. The so-called Palestinians are the same Arabs that live in Syria, Jordan and Lebanon.

Never at any time in history did the “Palestinians” have a homeland, nor did they ever demand one.

So, cockroach, you can spew all of your racist propaganda you wish, which you cockroaches have been doing for decades, duping the world into thinking that somehow someone was wronged, when the WORLD gave the Jews back their ancestral homeland, after having been run off of it by the racist muslims, years ago. But nobody was wronged but the Jews, whose homeland was stolen from THEM....but, finally, just as the HOLY BIBLE predicted...... they triumphantly RETURNED in 1948!!!!

THANK-YOU, JESUS!!!!

And, cockroach, you will NEVER, EVER, EVER, get back that precious land, the land of Jews and Christians, the land you and your pagan moon-god, allah, call "palestine" , but what OUR LORD CALLS 'ISRAEL'.!!!!

Come get some...............

Yassar Arafat = Egyptian!

Had ONE BILLION DOLLARS in his PERSONAL ACCOUNT when he died!!!

Ripped off the people who he supposedly was trying to help....LOL!!

He's a fraud, just like YOU!! And all of YOU!! LOL!!!
    Last edited by TheRifleman; 11-26-12 at 10:02 AM.

TheRifleman

The quest for an independent homeland for the Palestinians is unwarranted because the Palestinians are not a distinct people which never had or even claimed such a homeland, and because the creation of such a homeland would be an existential threat to Israel.

Both the world and especially the Europeans don’t really care about self-determination – they don’t lose any sleep over the Basques, the Kurds, the Tibetans or others who yearn for a homeland.

They care about their own political and economic interests, which they cloak in the language of political morality. And of course, there are quite a few who wouldn’t shed a tear if, at the end of the day, Israel were indeed wiped from the face of the earth

TheRifleman

so, what exactly is your beef again? ................

I forgot.

PWNED!!!

TheRifleman

The Contributions of Jews to Western Civilization:

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples, as dew from the Lord, as showers upon the grass..."
    MICAH 5:6*

What have the arabs contributed except beheadings and hate.

They are losers. Nothing more, nothing less.

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Israel. The largest terrorist cell in history. Ironic right?

riffraff24
    ...and out come the wolves
    riffraff24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 55

Quote Originally Posted by TheRifleman View Post
    <small><small><small><small>The Contributions of Jews to Western Civilization:

And the remnant of Jacob shall be in the midst of many peoples, as dew from the Lord, as showers upon the grass..." </small></small>
    <small><small><small><small><small>MICAH 5:6<big style="color: rgb(255, 0, 0);">*</big></small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

What have the arabs contributed except beheadings and hate.

They are losers. Nothing more, nothing less.
    How about reading and writing? Music?

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

It was predicted tgat Jews will regain Israel that happend in 1948 and then it is predicted we will see a middle east war like we have never seen before, Armageddon is suppose to happen when all nations are against Israel,we are not there yet. We are now at gog and magog, Persia is now Iran. Really is unreal some of the Bible predictions
    it'd be great to see an epic middle east war to end all wars during our lifetime. and if it requires that israel is turned into glass along with iran, saudi arabia, syria, iraq, afghanistan, and pakistan, so be it. sure, it'd be nice to save israel for its historical significance, but the entire region could vaporize tomorrow and the world would be much happier.

Talleyrand
    Talleyrand's Avatar Become A Pro!

bettilimbroke999

Quote Originally Posted by paranoyd androyd View Post
    it'd be great to see an epic middle east war to end all wars during our lifetime. and if it requires that israel is turned into glass along with iran, saudi arabia, syria, iraq, afghanistan, and pakistan, so be it. sure, it'd be nice to save israel for its historical significance, but the entire region could vaporize tomorrow and the world would be much happier.
    The truth is if you vaporized that section of the world (which has been doing nothing but fighting endless wars for thousands of years) the rest of the world could live in peace
    Last edited by bettilimbroke999; 11-26-12 at 09:32 PM.

TheRifleman

The end of the world is NEAR!! Could be the 20th of Dec this year as many have predicted, probably not, but biblical interpretations of the end times,

Gog and Magog are titles, not named lands. The "Gog" of Ezekiel 39 is/was Adolph and "Magog" his army. The "Gog" of Ezekiel 38:10-13 was the false prophet Muhammad. The balance of Ezekiel 38:1-9, 14-23 is what we recognize today as the "nation of Islam."

The "antichrist" is Allah. He sits today, on a wing of the temple (in his tents on the temple grounds), proclaiming himself to be God. His prophet was, of course, Muhammad. The image of these two "horns" is the Qur'an. It speaks to Musl!ms just as the Bible "speaks" to Christians.

Those who refuse to worship the Qur'an are k!lled. The law about buying and selling is that of rule #5, chapter XXII of "A Manual of Hadith," p.240 wheree it says that buying and selling are faith-based - if you're not Musl!m, you don't buy or sell.

And the number of his name are the three separate and distinct three Greek numerals of Chi (600), Xi (60), and stigma (6).

These three symbols are identical to the Arabic symbols for: Muhammad-Rasul-Allah.

THE Antichrist isn't a Musl!m.

He is the fallen angel masquerading as an angel of light (An-Nur) in the Qur'an 24:35. He masquerades as God. His grand delusion has fooled tens of billions of people over 1,400 years.

Oh, by the way, it was Muhammad who had no regard for the gods of his fathers before him. Instead of the Father, Son, and Spirit of the God of heaven, Muhammad made up his own god who isn't a father.

bettilimbroke999

Theres just one problem Rifleman....the world's religions are all complete horseshit

The morons of the world shall believeth horseshit from a time when ppl thought the world was flat and lived about 35 years with nothing but the most primitive knowledge of science and technology so that those with some form of intelligence have to get their nuts felt up in long lines at the airport to avoid getting blown up by the morons

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Quote Originally Posted by bettilimbroke999 View Post
    The truth is if you vaporized that section of the world (which has been doing nothing but fighting endless wars for thousands of years) the rest of the world could live in peace
    of course and i'd love to be alive to see it happen.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Who predicted it though? The Jews themselves

Tell you what, I'm going to write a book that says I will get arrested at WalMart on Thanksgiving day 2013 with a stolen Snickers in my right pocket and a Purple cowboy hat on, and then disperse this book around town saying it was written by divine intervention. People will be dumbfounded as these events unfold as it is written in the book.

KingJD31

Lol so you think 2000 years ago they had a plan where we will write a book and make it seem like gospel and then in 2000 years we will fulfill this prophecy even though we are dead. I don't force my beliefs on nobody but I honestly believe it's the truth. Job 26:7 he stretches out the north over empty space and hangs the earth on nothing. We did not know the earth was just floating in space until 1650, people used to think the earth stoof on turtle shells, no joke. And no the Bible never stated the earth was flat in fact it was stated it was a sphere so I will counter any argument. There are archeological evidence of words in the Bible, galileans Jesus boat was discovered and the boat was made exactly as the bible told, just a few years ago people questioned if in ancient times they nail people against the cross crucifixion and then they discover a stake in a heel that is 2000 years old. The exodus stones discovered, dead sea scrolls, the bones box of Jesus brother James although there is question of authenticity on that. A few synagogues, so many other things. And there might not be pure evidence of his resurrection you start to trust it as real gospel with the other evidence
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCentaur View Post
    Who predicted it though? The Jews themselves

Tell you what, I'm going to write a book that says I will get arrested at WalMart on Thanksgiving day 2013 with a stolen Snickers in my right pocket and a Purple cowboy hat on, and then disperse this book around town saying it was written by divine intervention. People will be dumbfounded as these events unfold as it is written in the book.

TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

You think what you read now is what was written 2000-4000 years ago? It has been rewritten and edited many times.

I am not saying there is no God or religion is crap, I am saying you have to question a book whose authors claim to be the chosen ones and that when something is written and handed down it can be self fulfilling

KingJD31

Absolutely they are always editing it, the old testament is the book, some of it is hard to understand which is why they create new ones. Ot is beyond old and is trustworthy, like I said I don't force my beliefs I have no problem with anyone except atheists

First ... 23456 Last