High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

I'd rather read this B.S five times over than one page of the syndicate's thread. Was this SBR's answer to the Syndicate's PT distraction?

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8433

picker and griz are probably sitting right next to each other laughing their asses off.

Brock Landers
    Forever in Debt to your Priceless Advice
    Brock Landers's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8792

Quote Originally Posted by High3rEl3m3nt View Post
    What's sad and makes this story somewhat believable, is that we all believe Griz is dumb enough to do this. If the story was that Pick did this to Brock, or any other poster, we'd call BS right away. But because it is Griz, we give the story some merit and then realize after a bit, it's clearly bogus. I believe Griz's second post put the icing on the cake. Griz, this is a funny joke, but it also reveals a lot about what people think of you're liable to fall for.

I guess quite a few people believe that pick would do this, which also makes the story somewhat believable. Good prank...very revealing of your guys' reputations.

Pick, did you even know they posted this story? or did you log into sbr and just stumble on it? Pretty funny stuff.
    LOL its NOT made up. The man called me out of the fukking blue to spread lies?!

Easy-Rider 66
    Easy-Rider 66's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3388

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Why fake this story? SBR needs less traffic if anything. Picker knew it was a win-win situation.
    For the same reason JJ did a video addressing Opie's wife. That turned out to be a fabrication, why not this?

hawley
    hawley's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

SBR probably only had to ship grizz a 20 point free play to get him to play along
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

shaunovery
    shaunovery's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 103

Gambling debts arent recoverable by law are they

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

​Saloon this shit

firstclass
    firstclass's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4327

shyt bring mug ,then it will be like the 3 stooges go to chicago.

Quote Originally Posted by Iwinyourmoney View Post
    Just spoke to Paco. He will be meeting me in Chicago tomorrow morning.

Cheers

ChalkyDog
    Buy the ticket, take the ride.
    ChalkyDog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    It's nice that you guys are getting entertainment out of this. This has been a fukked up day for me. I keep waiting to wake up and not have to deal with this.

Paco I hear what yoh are saying sbout balls, but would you risk jail over this? I can't justify that. More concerned about putting it behind me.
    Misdemenor's don't amount to jail time. You wouldn't even likely be given a public defender in this situation. Moreover, Picker calls the cops, the cops are liable to show up and bust him up themselves (legally of course).

Only concern you have, if the cops are a possibility, is if it can bring in your bookie. That is the last person you want involved in this, as then you are bringing on big time bullshit.

As far as you are concerned, story wise, you are the bookie, and PWAD owes you the money. And in reality, the cops ask you a single question - you quickly say you have no idea WTF this mope is talking about. Poof, cops gone.

Also, if this is true - you would be lighting PWAD up on this forum, not huddling up in a corner, while this asshat, who willingly put you in physical harm is parading around with no care in the world.
    Last edited by ChalkyDog; 09-18-12 at 04:05 PM.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Quote Originally Posted by Easy-Rider 66 View Post
    For the same reason JJ did a video addressing Opie's wife. That turned out to be a fabrication, why not this?
    Yeah but that is JJ's job. He's paid to joke around.

jjgold
    jjgold's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10

Grizzly is a dumb fuk though but he cannot be this dumb

What do we do with Opie now??

Its my call

High3rEl3m3nt
    SBR's 7 figure Contractor
    High3rEl3m3nt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4146

Brock, you three Chicago boys are just having some fun and haven't produced any evidence that states otherwise. Maybe Pick banged Griz's chick and they're shacking up together. Griz is beside himself and contrived this story instead of fighting pick. It all makes sense now. Griz can't confront pick in real life, so he e-battles him.

Right now.

Pick>Griz

Griz is losing.

Great entertainment!!!

Griz, for kicks, post the PM I sent you in here. Will give everyone a good laugh.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

this is an all time forum low if this is made up. not even the shrink stooped to a level like this.
    Points Awarded:

Louisvillekid1 gave zoo youk 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: greenhippo, Bcatswin, and thetrinity

Louisvillekid1
    LAMAR MVP!
    Louisvillekid1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 553

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    no if this is a made up story, then this forum is as awesome and upwardly mobile as it's ever been

sbr flat out GETS NUMBERS like an offense that just flat out scores, like Oregon

if and when upper management decides that they need a 12-pager THEY GET A 12-PAGER no excuses no bullsh*t they get it or heads roll and people get written up and/or fired

nothing personal strictly business but when dozer/walker decide they need numbers they get numbers

we all knew opie had multiple and top-tier posting skills, you dont win POTY without them, obviously, but if this is made up then he is demonstrating proficiency in a new posting realm he has never publicly flourished in before and this is why he's a fukin sbr keeper
    Well when you cry wolf, it loses my respect and Im sure others as well. Makes you second guess everything that goes on here, but I guess posters are just dime a dozen and just a pawn on the screen as long as ratings go up. Sbr is good enough w/o bogus shit..

sneakerhead
    I NEED MONEY
    sneakerhead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1417

SBR is winning

Holtgetsback
    Holtgetsback's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1402

Griz i will collect for 17.5% since you don't have the makeup to

I just need an address and a picture of the kid

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Story is true. I have a disease. Offered Griz the 3 pennies in my piggy bank but he threw them down.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta be fake. The game finished near midnight and his girlfriend dumped him sometime after the game and before Opie drove to work in the morning? That makes zero sense.

Smoke
    Smoke's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1510

I always knew pickers was a brokr scum

They are both trash

Griz is a little bitch too id smash his bitch made ass up

Roxxyfish
    finally i am on skype
    Roxxyfish's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke View Post
    I always knew pickers was a brokr scum

They are both trash

Griz is a little bitch too id smash his bitch made ass up
    salud

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Quote Originally Posted by hels View Post
    Gotta be fake. The game finished near midnight and his girlfriend dumped him sometime after the game and before Opie drove to work in the morning? That makes zero sense.
    what the hell does the time frame of opie driving to work have to do with griz girl breakin up wit him?

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

griz terrible acting in this thread. could you at least act a little pissed off? something?

it's almost like you're struggling to come up with responses.

the sad part is half of the drunken, pilled out, blacked out retards on this forum actually believe these stories.

Iwinyourmoney
    IWIN.........IN!
    Iwinyourmoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 733

Didn't cougar bait predict this in his retirement thread??

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Look....you guys can think what you want. I've talked to Griz a few times about this today, and I'm still completely convinced he is telling me the truth. He's seriously scared, and worried about how he's going to take care of this.

As for me, again, I swear on everything I have that not a word of what I've written is made up. I like Griz, and I feel for the kid. Think about it. When has Griz ever shown on here that he's capable of orchestrating a lie like this? He's always come across as a straight shooter in my opinion. Now PWAD, on the other hand, is a known scammer. And all the BS that Griz says he was saying about his parents money, and his health issue, etc sounds EXACTLY like something PWAD would say. For fukks sakes, he's had at least 5 different names in the short time he's been here.

I'll never say never....but I believe Griz on this one.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    griz terrible acting in this thread. could you at least act a little pissed off? something?

it's almost like you're struggling to come up with responses.

the sad part is half of the drunken, pilled out, blacked out retards on this forum actually believe these stories.
    Fukin prick.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Look....you guys can think what you want. I've talked to Griz a few times about this today, and I'm still completely convinced he is telling me the truth. He's seriously scared, and worried about how he's going to take care of this.

As for me, again, I swear on everything I have that not a word of what I've written is made up. I like Griz, and I feel for the kid. Think about it. When has Griz ever shown on here that he's capable of orchestrating a lie like this? He's always come across as a straight shooter in my opinion. Now PWAD, on the other hand, is a known scammer. And all the BS that Griz says he was saying about his parents money, and his health issue, etc sounds EXACTLY like something PWAD would say. For fukks sakes, he's had at least 5 different names in the short time he's been here.

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Any help with a loan eould appreciated, as i do not have the cash to pay. I am a stand up guy and will pay back in full.
    or maybe this was the scam to start with?

sickler
    Facade 101
    sickler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2983

Someone is trying to squeeze 8-12 dimes out of the wealthy Opie. Brings the sob story to you, eh.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Griz........call PWAD on speaker phone...........record the entire conversation (not secretly........as it's also PWAD's opportunity to defend himself)..............post it.............and let us decide if it's real or fabricated. It'll be quite obvious if it's all an act.

Brock Landers

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Griz........call PWAD on speaker phone...........record the entire conversation (not secretly........as it's also PWAD's opportunity to defend himself)..............post it.............and let us decide if it's real or fabricated. It'll be quite obvious if it's all an act.
    he talked to me, he talked to Opie...same story to both of us.

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Paco if you do not believe this then that is fine. Feel free to contact me or visit with me about the situation and I will tell you anything you need to know to validate the facts. Am I pussyy for not taking physical action? Probably. But I feel like as bad as this is, anything like that would make it worse. I'm not cut out for stuff like that. Was just a friend helping a friend. I would do that for any of my friends, or would have. Call me pussy call me f\*g call me liar. The favt remains that I'm the one who has to explain myself tomorrow to the bookie.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    he talked to me, he talked to Opie...same story to both of us.
    Brock.........that's far from a one-on-one conversation between Griz & PWAD being recorded and posted on the forum.

Ghenghis Kahn
    Best Baller on SBR
    Ghenghis Kahn's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2261

P.S. - I know some are probably questioning the validity of this story, but if you had heard the desperation in Griz's voice.....I think you'd believe its true.
    if this really did happen, why does dopie have to add this to the op? this is a dead giveaway.

these fukks are pulling your leg...

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Opie can verify, I have only asked for advice. I'm a hard working guy, I am not into fleecing other men who wotk hard.

hels
    hels's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    what the hell does the time frame of opie driving to work have to do with griz girl breakin up wit him?
    I don't know if griz is living with his gf but I would say no. Therefore, he would have had to wake her up, tell her this and then she dumps him? Adults don't break up with each other in a flash moment.

More evidence this is fake -- if PWAD didn't have the money the typical reaction would be to try and avoid contact for a while. He wouldn't straight out say, I lied about everything. If anything he would say I need some time, the banks won't let me take it out, my parents are having financial problems etc etc.
    Points Awarded:

stealthyburrito gave hels 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: stealthyburrito

First ... 567891011 ... Last