Login Search

***BREAKING NEWS*** Is PickWinnersAllDay really this big of a scumbag??

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
If Griz has texts that say PWAD will pay him $8000, isn't that a verbal agreement, so it stands in court?

I know if there's witnesses to someone making a verbal agreement, that person is liable to pay, and if they don't, the person can sue and recover the money in court.

if PWAD can afford Northwestern Law School, he can afford $8000. I like the suggestion to pay a collector and get the money. also get a lawyer. My brother, whose a fukking scumbag, tried to stiff his partner for over $100 thousand, but his partner's lawyer made him pay on a payment, even a decade later, the fukker is still paying, even if it's 100/month (it's about principle, damnit!)

Case closed.
If this story were true, you really think a 'contract' based on illegal activity would hold up in court?

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
If this story were true, you really think a 'contract' based on illegal activity would hold up in court?
The illegal activity is a misdemeanor. Griz still has the stronger case. But I'd consult a lawyer about this.

PWAD if this story is true, just pay up. go cry to mom and dad. If not, you'll have a bad credit stain for decades and Griz's lawyers will never let up on you. If you were a druggie that would die in a year or two, Griz would be wasting his time. But if you're going to be a lawyer, you'll be working for Griz for a loooong time.

Not to mention no one will ever rent to you, or sell you a house, or give you a loan.

Life lessons, kiddo. Learn now and hope you get help.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
The illegal activity is a misdemeanor. Griz still has the stronger case. But I'd consult a lawyer about this.

PWAD if this story is true, just pay up. go cry to mom and dad. If not, you'll have a bad credit stain for decades and Griz's lawyers will never let up on you. If you were a druggie that would die in a year or two, Griz would be wasting his time. But if you're going to be a lawyer, you'll be working for Griz for a loooong time.

Not to mention no one will ever rent to you, or sell you a house, or give you a loan.

Life lessons, kiddo. Learn now and hope you get help.
I feel like I'm an idiot for even addressing this fake story, but if you really think that someone can tie someone up in court for the recovery of gambling debt, then you're insane. It is like going to a drug dealer and tying him up in court over $20,000 in weed.

Picker ****** me. End of story. Will not engage in any violence and do not want him smeared in public.

Picker says if I say it is fake story he will "help me out" but I would rather stomach the 12k than sacrifice my integrity.

As far as im concerned its over and I will start digging out of this hole im now in. Any help with a loan eould appreciated, as i do not have the cash to pay. I am a stand up guy and will pay back in full.

Guys let this be a lesson, trust only yourself. And please, stop with the threats. This is real life, not sopranos. No one is going to do anything. I asked picker as a friend and a man to make this situation right. He has refused. He told me to penetrate off.
The worst part about this is i thought picker was my boy. Had him over countless times. Fed him meals. He took my trust and shoved it up my ass.

Lesson learned.

We are not defined by the mistakes we make in life, but rather how we react to them