CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Attn: THE SEER

Damn dude you are a popular MFer your fukin inbox is fukin full again!

Clear more space or PM me your e-mail address pal!

Ace_of_Spades
    Golazo De Riverrrr!
    Ace_of_Spades's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 79

Whats he on tonight? He is good.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    Damn dude you are a popular MFer your fukin inbox is fukin full again!

Clear more space or PM me your e-mail address pal!
    Listen to this libtard kissing ass.

How pathetic.

Look Petey.....The Seer is a good, upstanding American. He's thoroughly unimpressed with your libtard American bashing ways. Your little sojourns to Coachella and Burning Man only serve to disgust him as well.

So next time you and your hippie buddies are sitting around passing the pipe and badmouthing the United States of America.....maybe you'll understand why a man like The Seer chooses not to associate with you. He's busy capping America's pasttime.....football.

Now piss off, hippie.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CarpeDime
    CarpeDime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1005

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Listen to this libtard kissing ass.

How pathetic.

Look Petey.....The Seer is a good, upstanding American. He's thoroughly unimpressed with your libtard American bashing ways. Your little sojourns to Coachella and Burning Man only serve to disgust him as well.

So next time you and your hippie buddies are sitting around passing the pipe and badmouthing the United States of America.....maybe you'll understand why a man like The Seer chooses not to associate with you. He's busy capping America's pasttime.....football.

Now piss off, hippie.
    well well well look who's getting testy just cause your boy Mitt is lagging badly in the polls

on the one hand I would say don't worry because the poll numbers will even out in a little while

on the other hand, I would say DO worry, because Obama and the Dems are going to kill it this cycle, and sorry pal but you know what that means.......... a ton of new free sh*t for a lot of brownish and off-white Americans, paid for by whom? Well, by YOU opie, and all of your white collar criminal crony capitalism associates!

So yeah I can see why you are getting a bit testy at the moment. Take a look at the number in your bank account.......we are going to be taking AT LEAST half of that once Obama and the Dems get in in November. In fact, I will send in a pic of you when they are passing the "take half of everything from doofy white guys" new taxes bill that will pass, and suggest they use your face as "The Face" of the new extreme tax hikes on all job creators in the US pal

YOUR DAY IS COMING PAL

why do you think you have seen fewer Occupy mass defecations around your area recently? Because we know what's coming, and we are excited. ENORMOUS TAX HIKE on YOU AND PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE YOU PAL

hahahahahahaha gonna be some funny-as* sh*t right there pal cant wait to see the look on your face when you get the 70% tax seizures letter from the IRS informing you that you fall into the category of people liable to pay the new enormous tax hikes SIGNED BY OBAMA hahahahhhhhahhhahahhaahhaahha
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Swinging Johnson
    Swinging Johnson's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5626

If SBR sold tickets to this thread, I would be the first one in line. God bless, the Opie vs. Carpe steel cage match seen exclusively at SB-motha- fukkin- R!

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

pm sent

The Seer
    The Seer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7617

I needed to clear out my inbox. hell, I still had pms from sportsgirl & robyn in there.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by CarpeDime View Post
    well well well look who's getting testy just cause your boy Mitt is lagging badly in the polls

on the one hand I would say don't worry because the poll numbers will even out in a little while

on the other hand, I would say DO worry, because Obama and the Dems are going to kill it this cycle, and sorry pal but you know what that means.......... a ton of new free sh*t for a lot of brownish and off-white Americans, paid for by whom? Well, by YOU opie, and all of your white collar criminal crony capitalism associates!

So yeah I can see why you are getting a bit testy at the moment. Take a look at the number in your bank account.......we are going to be taking AT LEAST half of that once Obama and the Dems get in in November. In fact, I will send in a pic of you when they are passing the "take half of everything from doofy white guys" new taxes bill that will pass, and suggest they use your face as "The Face" of the new extreme tax hikes on all job creators in the US pal

YOUR DAY IS COMING PAL

why do you think you have seen fewer Occupy mass defecations around your area recently? Because we know what's coming, and we are excited. ENORMOUS TAX HIKE on YOU AND PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE YOU PAL

hahahahahahaha gonna be some funny-as* sh*t right there pal cant wait to see the look on your face when you get the 70% tax seizures letter from the IRS informing you that you fall into the category of people liable to pay the new enormous tax hikes SIGNED BY OBAMA hahahahhhhhahhhahahhaahhaahha

Well played, pal. Very well played.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Sportsgirl
    Sportsgirl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 169

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    I needed to clear out my inbox. hell, I still had pms from sportsgirl & robyn in there.
    Definitely worth saving I'm sure

Blondie
    Blondie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Good to see you around SG been a long time...

Sportsgirl

Hey Mindy! Yeah, it has been - got a wild hair to check in. Hope you are well

Blondie

I am doing very well thank you, how are you and the family doing?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Mitt Romney

173 47.01%

Sportsgirl

Quote Originally Posted by Blondie View Post
    I am doing very well thank you, how are you and the family doing?
    I am doing wonderful! and my girls are great! So proud of them ARe you still "across the street" - lol!

Blondie

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsgirl View Post
    I am doing wonderful! and my girls are great! So proud of them ARe you still "across the street" - lol!
    Great to hear!

I haven't been there for almost a year aside from the occassional drop in to say hi. The place has changed immensely.