Originally <a href='/showthread.php?p=15969164'>posted</a> on 09/10/2012:

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
Listen to this libtard kissing ass.

How pathetic.

Look Petey.....The Seer is a good, upstanding American. He's thoroughly unimpressed with your libtard American bashing ways. Your little sojourns to Coachella and Burning Man only serve to disgust him as well.

So next time you and your hippie buddies are sitting around passing the pipe and badmouthing the United States of America.....maybe you'll understand why a man like The Seer chooses not to associate with you. He's busy capping America's pasttime.....football.

Now piss off, hippie.
well well well look who's getting testy just cause your boy Mitt is lagging badly in the polls

on the one hand I would say don't worry because the poll numbers will even out in a little while

on the other hand, I would say DO worry, because Obama and the Dems are going to kill it this cycle, and sorry pal but you know what that means.......... a ton of new free sh*t for a lot of brownish and off-white Americans, paid for by whom? Well, by YOU opie, and all of your white collar criminal crony capitalism associates!

So yeah I can see why you are getting a bit testy at the moment. Take a look at the number in your bank account.......we are going to be taking AT LEAST half of that once Obama and the Dems get in in November. In fact, I will send in a pic of you when they are passing the "take half of everything from doofy white guys" new taxes bill that will pass, and suggest they use your face as "The Face" of the new extreme tax hikes on all job creators in the US pal

YOUR DAY IS COMING PAL

why do you think you have seen fewer Occupy mass defecations around your area recently? Because we know what's coming, and we are excited. ENORMOUS TAX HIKE on YOU AND PEOPLE EXACTLY LIKE YOU PAL

hahahahahahaha gonna be some funny-as* sh*t right there pal cant wait to see the look on your face when you get the 70% tax seizures letter from the IRS informing you that you fall into the category of people liable to pay the new enormous tax hikes SIGNED BY OBAMA hahahahhhhhahhhahahhaahhaahha