Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PAULYPOKER View Post
    This kind of petty meaningless shit happens with every president,

it keeps the average mindless sheep like yourself focused on the shit that is fed to ya..............
    That's it? That's the best you could do?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yes,it is impossible to out do the truth..........
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave PAULYPOKER 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

New evidence that 9/11 was an inside job

Link Not Working - Removed-)
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 04:50 PM.

pronk
    pronk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief - Most Terror Attacks Are Committed By Our CIA And FBI

"The CIA has done in this country, what they've done to us is unbelievable. Look at the terrorists acts that occurred: the CIA behind most if not of all of them."

"Our government was involved in some of those. I can't say in all of them because I don't know but I do have documentations that there was government implications in some of these."

"The people out there: Did you know that the World Trade Center, when it was bombed internally that it was put together by an organization, called the FBI?

"... and that would mean that Bush had prior knowledge and that would implicate him, in reality if we've wondered to face this thing as it really is: murder at first degree."

"If justice was done the FBI agents would be not only in jail but also executed for murder in the first degree."

"These explosions, these terrorists acts were an excuse to pass anti-terrorism legislation."

Ted Gunderson Former FBI Chief in Los Angeles

First ... 3456