Betpoints: 10300

CANADA=AMERICA'S HAT

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    No stay in USA We don't want you guys
    I hear you guys have absurd over-representation of homosexuals. Any truth to this?

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Rather have them then all the Asians. Also, quite a few cities with tons of gays in USA. I heard they have the most per capita

PickWinnerAllDay

Rather have them then all the Asians. Also, quite a few cities with tons of gays in USA. I heard they have the most per capita
    Tons of gays here in Chicago. But I've heard something like over 10% of your population is gay. Not bashing it... just seems like a gay haven.

And what the hell is wrong with Asians? I'd rather have Asians than the French.

CanuckG

Gays are well liked here I'd guess. Asians No thanks. At least some french women are attractive and have awesome accents. Asians are loud and rude. They come to Canada and don't even bother learning english.

PickWinnerAllDay

Gays are well liked here I'd guess. Asians No thanks. At least some french women are attractive and have awesome accents. Asians are loud and rude. They come to Canada and don't even bother learning english.
    Asians are polite and respectful here man. I mean, in general. We have asian gang problems... but generally speaking, Asians are pretty mild mannered here. Hell, half of my law class is Asian I think judging from the facebook group set up for 1Ls. Our rude people generally speaking are..... well, ask Baskets.

CanuckG

Of course there a few nice ones here obviously. Yeah, some are smart but I don't find asian women attractive at all.

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

What's my chances of moving to Canada and finding a nice little cabin in the forest somewhere? Seriously, I am a senior and retired, and guess what--you may find this hard to believe--I AM FED UP WITH AMERICA and her guns, crime, and corrupted damn politics. Welcome me brother!

All I would need is somewhere within 20 miles, or so, to get supplies. Women...I am old and still cannot build a robot. That may be my only option of having a peaceful, calm relationship with the opposite sex.
    All you young birds out there STUCK in an inescapable relationship......I've been there, and no thanks anymore. In case Emily's watching?

Another thing: I practically hate humans, including almost all relatives. Animals, man, we have a strong attraction. A natural attraction. Would I be able to keep a male lion deep in the woods? We could go hunting together without guns.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ABEHONEST View Post
    What's my chances of moving to Canada and finding a nice little cabin in the forest somewhere? Seriously, I am a senior and retired, and guess what--you may find this hard to believe--I AM FED UP WITH AMERICA and her guns, crime, and corrupted damn politics. Welcome me brother!

All I would need is somewhere within 20 miles, or so, to get supplies. Women...I am old and still cannot build a robot. That may be my only option of having a peaceful, calm relationship with the opposite sex.
    All you young birds out there STUCK in an inescapable relationship......I've been there, and no thanks anymore. In case Emily's watching?

Another thing: I practically hate humans, including almost all relatives. Animals, man, we have a strong attraction. A natural attraction. Would I be able to keep a male lion deep in the woods? We could go hunting together without guns.
    I encourage you to go to the most northwestern province of Canada PRONTO! Leave now, you can figure out living situation later.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Any motherfukker here that wants to go to Canada should haul their ass. Who's stopping ya? Get the fukk out.

No ones having to scale barbwire fences and swim rivers to get in there.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

Lol cia creation bin laden killed by a guy named todd. Americans are too funny.

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Any motherfukker here that wants to go to Canada should haul their ass. Who's stopping ya? Get the fukk out.

No ones having to scale barbwire fences and swim rivers to get in there.
    Because we're not beside Mexico

opie1988

No. Actually it's because no one wants to fukkin live there!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

PickWinnerAllDay

Those northern provinces, how many people even live in them? Maybe 25,000?

PAULYPOKER
    I slipped Tricky Dick a hit of LSD!
    PAULYPOKER's Avatar Become A Pro!

tony_come
    tony_come's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1122

Todd is a white American

Hes not black, Asian, Hispanic...

lakerboy
    lakerboy's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7726

30 million people is no one? Opie most of usa is a shithole and you know that.

PickWinnerAllDay

Pauly... I think people who believe in all conspiracy theories should be castrated.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    Canada is 10% the size of USA in population and .01% as important as USA globally. All that needs to be said. Your people suck.

PAULYPOKER

TIM OSMAN

PAULYPOKER

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by lakerboy View Post
    That's totally false. Not sure what you consider a shithole, but by my definition it's not even close.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

CanuckG

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Those northern provinces, how many people even live in them? Maybe 25,000?
    It's really cold up there. About 100k.

CanuckG

USA and Canada are the biggest trade partners. We supply you with the most oil, softwood lumber and maple syrup. Canada goes to the USA for vacations and we appreciate ESPN.

NYSportsGuy210
    NYSportsGuy210's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Solid movie coming out about those hostages

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1024648/
    I was just about to post that myself. Saw the preview while watching that Election Movie out w/Will Ferrel.

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Kinda funny how in real life Canadian and Americans get among great, but put them in a forum and one try's to explain how they are better.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1926

It would have been a moral boost to terrorists if this was true,

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    I thought these names were supposed to be full confidential?
    Paco, we live in the smart phone age. Nothing is confidential anymore, just ask Mr Manning and wikileaks...

ColdBeerHere
    Tailing Wilson
    ColdBeerHere's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8151

Canadian Beer Sucks

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

I live in Mexico and find it rather nice. Beach front house w/3 bedrooms and a nice pool- about 500 a month. Electric w/ A/C running daily 90 a month, water 4 bucks a month. Internet and cable is the only thing I pay basically what I paid in the US. It's about $80 a month for 35 channels (about 6-7 in English, I get most of my TV via Sat. from a Canadian company- Shaw) and 10mbps internet. Dinner out a couple nights ago for two at a nice Italian place with two drinks plus and coffee and dessert was 38 bucks. Auto insurance, full coverage for my 2007 Ford F-150- 400 a year. Good health insurance (main reason I moved here) 1200 a year. The hospital on my plan was approved for Bush Jr. when he visited here in 2007. If the signs were not in Spanish you would not know you were not in an up scape hospital in the US. I had a 4 night stay there around the first of the year for a really bad chest infection. My room had a sitting room that looks like a living room for family and friends and my hospital room had a regular looking brand new bed with all the normal bell and whistles. I had a really bad fever one night and found out the next morning my doctor had slept in the sitting room right outside my bedroom. My insurance picked up the entire bill. The wife of a couple I know who do not have insurance spent almost two weeks there (female problem I think, never asked) they told me the total bill averaged out to 145 USD a night total including medication and the doctor.

Mexico, like any other country, it completely depends on where you live. No way I'd live up near the border. Had a wedding at my home/beach for my girlfriends brother in July. Family came from all over Mexico. An aunt came from Juarez and she told me they have days where school is canceled because there's likely going to be too much gun fire in the streets. Fukk, they don't have snow days they have bullet days. She also told me "no sane person goes out after dark." My thought was why would any sane person live there? But there are place in city such as Detroit, LA and D.C. I likely wouldn't live in either.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

Stop, I jealous. Gulf side or Pacific side?

ABEHONEST
    Say what? I'll bite your head plum off!
    ABEHONEST's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4175

Looks like Tully actually does have his head, not-twisted? So how in the world does he get these crazy ideas about American politics?
    I may have to be more kind to Tully. I am looking "halfway" on booting the not so grand ol' USA. If I moved to Mexico alongside Tully, would I be a candidate for beheading? I am retired, and am one hairy white man.

rkelly110
    rkelly110's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10576

That's funny shit Abe. If you're that hairy, better move to Canada. Walk around bare and the people will
    think you're a bear.

Tully Mars 63
    Tully Mars 63's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 44

Quote Originally Posted by rkelly110 View Post
    Stop, I jealous. Gulf side or Pacific side?
    Gulf, I'm about 15 miles north of Merida Mexico in a small beach town. I can, and did for the first two weeks of Aug, drive to Cancun and Playa del Carmen in about 3 1/2 hrs.

Merida has a pop of about one million people and last year they had something like 20-30 murders. So basically zip violent crime. Burglaries are a major problem and anything not locked up will be stolen. I put up a fake video camera on my beach side last year. Within six weeks someone stole it.

First 123 Last