ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Gateser.....hate to be a party pooper here, guy. But you're dad just called, and he wants you out of his office & OFF THE FUKKIN COMPUTER!!

I guess he checked the cameras or something, I don't know.

Don't tell him I got the fukin laptop out in the shop again, I'll get yelled at and he'll take away my internet privileges at work and at home.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Unreal

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Too long of a post, yet you take a portion out of it?
    You're like a broken record when you have no response.

120K is cool. But you were making 52K straight out of high school working at a bank. Friend was making 10 bucks as a bank teller back in high school and after it. I can't imagine them hiring a kid and paying him 52K and can't imagine what type of job they'd give you in a bank straight out of high school other than a bank teller.

Why in the world go through 8 years of college when you were already making 52K straight out of high school? Just think of what you'd be making now? You'd probably be president of the branch, making 250K+? I can only imagine the president of the bank gets paid at least 5X more than a high school kid with no previous work employment.

??????

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Ngates, why is that video private, you phaggot??

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Gateser.....hate to be a party pooper here, guy. But you're dad just called, and he wants you out of his office & OFF THE FUKKIN COMPUTER!!

I guess he checked the cameras or something, I don't know.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post

At least you didn't come back with a "didn't read the post took too long"
    Now you'll just avoid it, because you'll look like a dipshit.

I've told you this before, you should just ignore me more often, since you can't win a simple discussion with me...

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Ngates, why is that video private, you phaggot??

Shouldn't be...Thought I clicked public...But wasn't much to see, besides my work area.

I don't show my face, because I don't want to be made fun of.

Edit: I guess it was fukkin private ese.

PickWinnerAllDay

At least you didn't come back with a "didn't read the post took too long"
    Now you'll just avoid it, because you'll look like a dipshit.

I've told you this before, you should just ignore me more often, since you can't win a simple discussion with me...
    Of course not when you are delusional and think you're winning when you're losing.

You can twist your stories all you want.

Going to law school = more respectable than dropping out of college and your daddy hiring you.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Of course not when you are delusional and think you're winning when you're losing.

Did you just call me delusional?

How was your 52K a year job straight outta high school working in a bank? Got any W2's to prove that?

showtiime
    Update your status

i feel a slight case of deja vu coming on here

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Lawyers not as good these days

Shitty starting salary. Work 80 hours, no ot.

Good luck though. I admire your dream.

Pwad lets get some beers and fukk broads when you get out here

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by griz View Post
    Lawyers not as good these days

Shitty starting salary. Work 80 hours, no ot.

Good luck though. I admire your dream.

Pwad lets get some beers and fukk broads when you get out here
    Sounds good brother. Show me around to the best bars downtown.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post

Deja Vu as in he ignores the 52K a year job for the 3rd straight post.

I bet he responds to griz's post and says "yea bro" and gets all excited and runs down stairs like it's christmas day and let's his momma know that he may have a friend lined up for Chicago...They she asks "lil mikey how many times do I have to tell you, I turned down that job in Chicago, so we won't be moving there, so stop pretending like you'll be there"

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    5,000,000 cases of deja vu already so why would that shock you.

PickWinnerAllDay

Deja Vu as in he ignores the 52K a year job for the 3rd straight post.

I bet he responds to griz's post and says "yea bro" and gets all excited and runs down stairs like it's christmas day and let's his momma know that he may have a friend lined up for Chicago...They she asks "lil mikey how many times do I have to tell you, I turned down that job in Chicago, so we won't be moving there, so stop pretending like you'll be there"
    Ah yes, I'm not going to Chicago now. So if I post a video that proves I've moved up there, I guess you'll post some smart ass comment and move on to some other lies for me to debunk? You're a legend.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Ah yes, I'm not going to Chicago now. So if I post a video that proves I've moved up there, I guess you'll post some smart ass comment and move on to some other lies for me to debunk? You're a legend.

Showtime SPOT ON!

He once again ignored the 52K bank job.

The Chicago thing was obviously a joke. Settle down. But yes I'm sure I'll catch you saying something along the lines of "yea I ask the mexicans that mow my parents lawn that all the time" Once again making it seem like you're always at your parents house/living there...SO you can understand why I think that you live there. Lots of your posts lean that way. So I'm sure I'll still throw a comment your way, like "looks like a nice hotel for you and our father to stay in while catching a game"

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

Will one of you mother fukkers give me a play

PickWinnerAllDay

Showtime SPOT ON!

He once again ignored the 52K bank job.

The Chicago thing was obviously a joke. Settle down. But yes I'm sure I'll catch you saying something along the lines of "yea I ask the mexicans that mow my parents lawn that all the time" Once again making it seem like you're always at your parents house/living there...SO you can understand why I think that you live there. Lots of your posts lean that way. So I'm sure I'll still throw a comment your way, like "looks like a nice hotel for you and our father to stay in while catching a game"
    Don't worry Gates. I've got nothing to hide. Videos of me at cubs games, bears games, bulls games, blackhawks games, my apartment, even might sneak one in while I'm in class. You're a dumb mother fukker and proving you wrong is reward enough.

Didn't know we were brothers, Gates. Why you so mad at me if we're related?

griz
    FEB 2012 POTM
    griz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 607

Gater drink a beer and relax pal. We all are playing different roles on the internet here pal. Don't ruin the fun.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Don't worry Gates. I've got nothing to hide. Videos of me at cubs games, bears games, bulls games, blackhawks games, my apartment, even might sneak one in while I'm in class. You're a dumb mother fukker and proving you wrong is reward enough.

Didn't know we were brothers, Gates. Why you so mad at me if we're related?

Kerry maybe once again, you can't really read too good...I said the chicago thing was obviously a joke...That means, I actually believe you'll be there...Then I said of course I'll have a comment to throw at you...

Do you pay someone to read to you when you have school work? Or how do you manage to not be able to comprehend anything on here, but get paid to go to school?

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry maybe once again, you can't really read too good...I said the chicago thing was obviously a joke...That means, I actually believe you'll be there...Then I said of course I'll have a comment to throw at you...

Do you pay someone to read to you when you have school work? Or how do you manage to not be able to comprehend anything on here, but get paid to go to school?
    So best case scenario, you dropped out of school. Worst case, you failed out.

Yet, you're questioning the intelligence of someone who is going to an elite law school?

Gotta love SBR. The equivalent of your comment would be if JJ gold said you don't have much hair.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

kerry how was your 52K bank job straight outta high school? First time I've asked you about this was today, let's talk about it.

No kerry, remember I failed out...That's what you told me. And you're always right.

Kerry, post up your transcripts from Tennessee, I wanna see what your 3.2 GPA got in some of the courses that I'm sure I took. That would surely be embarrassing if a failure were to have better grades than someone that got paid to go to school.

Remember tell me about that bank job too!

PickWinnerAllDay

kerry how was your 52K bank job straight outta high school? First time I've asked you about this was today, let's talk about it.
    Why bother? You continue when proven wrong. Give me some incentive.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Why bother? You continue when proven wrong. Give me some incentive.
    There is no incentive...Kerry once you proved you bet big money, I don't hassle you about "air betting"

Just wanna know what kind of position you were in, since I knew a bank teller (about the only job I know a high school kid could get at a bank) and she was making 10 bucks a hour...I was just curious how in the world you were getting paid 52K at a bank with no previous work history?

PickWinnerAllDay

There is no incentive...Kerry once you proved you bet big money, I don't hassle you about "air betting"

Just wanna know what kind of position you were in, since I knew a bank teller (about the only job I know a high school kid could get at a bank) and she was making 10 bucks a hour...I was just curious how in the world you were getting paid 52K at a bank with no previous work history?
    I was definitely more than a teller. Account rep/customer service type gig. It was part commission. When this was discussed, I think the actual hourly rate I received came out to 45 or so per year if I maintained averages with opening new accounts, etc. Benefits too though. Which is where the extra 7 would come from.

Now, if you were smart, I bet you could figure out my hourly rate (when you factor in commission component).

45K/52/40 = ???

showtiime
    Update your status

$5,000,000 cases of deja vu
    those cases must be at least 18 carat

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I was definitely more than a teller. Account rep/customer service type gig. It was part commission. When this was discussed, I think the actual hourly rate I received came out to 45 or so per year if I maintained averages with opening new accounts, etc. Benefits too though. Which is where the extra 7 would come from.

Now, if you were smart, I bet you could figure out my hourly rate (when you factor in commission component).

45K/52/40 = ???

Failed out of school kerry, not smart. Being a machinist, I don't know jack shit about math....I don't deal with math at all.

So they hired you at that job, knowing that you'd be travelling with your baseball team and doing 16 hours of class?

With nothing on your resume and being straight out of high school, that's a sweet bank, that would throw you that type of job, knowing the schedule you had ahead of you with your college.

You see how it's easy to question everything you post on here? None of it seems very likely.

Don't forget this...That'd be fun.

Kerry, post up your transcripts from Tennessee, I wanna see what your 3.2 GPA got in some of the courses that I'm sure I took. That would surely be embarrassing if a failure were to have better grades than someone that got paid to go to school.

PickWinnerAllDay

ngates, every second you spent in school was a waste of time though. Doesn't matter your grades, but I would imagine you failed out.

Also, gates, what college did you go to? Was it a university or a community college?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

ngates, every second you spent in school was a waste of time though. Doesn't matter your grades, but I would imagine you failed out.

Also, gates, what college did you go to? Was it a university or a community college?

Obviously it was a waste of time...I fukkin failed out.

Northern Illinois.

Just go ahead and post those transcripts...I mean you got paid to go to school...I failed out and didn't receive any money to go...Let's play a comparison game.

Let's just post up the Gen Eds....English/calc/biology/chem/econ...classes like those...I'm sure they were roughly the same classes. And assuming you worked for a bank, your math classes would just blow me away...Don't be frightened. Remember kerry you were paid to go to school and I'm just some dope that failed out, with no job to go to, I had to beg daddy. Just shut me up for once and for all kerry.

I promise I'll let you be, if you silence me with your glorious grades.

Remember kerry, I only finished off all the gen eds + a little, then failed out, because I couldn't handle it, so don't stray to far from those gen eds.

showtiime
    Update your status

a la tuhuelpa legria macarena
    que tuhuelce paralla legria cosabuena
    a la tuhuelpa legria macarena EHHH, macarena, aiii!

PickWinnerAllDay

Obviously it was a waste of time...I fukkin failed out.

Northern Illinois.

Just go ahead and post those transcripts...I mean you got paid to go to school...I failed out and didn't receive any money to go...Let's play a comparison game.

Let's just post up the Gen Eds....English/calc/biology/chem/econ...classes like those...I'm sure they were roughly the same classes. And assuming you worked for a bank, your math classes would just blow me away...Don't be frightened. Remember kerry you were paid to go to school and I'm just some dope that failed out, with no job to go to, I had to beg daddy. Just shut me up for once and for all kerry.

I promise I'll let you be, if you silence me with your glorious grades.
    Well, UT is no harvard... but it is still a far more legitimate institution than Northern Illinois. But as for my 3.2 GPA... how long did you actually last in school? My GPA was 3.8 after the first year, so if you're looking to beat me on those early classes you were able to get through before you quit, you're probably going to be sorely mistaken, honestly.

You may not realize this, but freshman year is a joke compared to 2nd/3rd/4th year.

Cougar Bait
    2010 Poster of the Year
    Cougar Bait's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3289

who fukkin cares

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Well, UT is no harvard... but it is still a far more legitimate institution than Northern Illinois. But as for my 3.2 GPA... how long did you actually last in school? My GPA was 3.8 after the first year, so if you're looking to beat me on those early classes you were able to get through before you quit, you're probably going to be sorely mistaken, honestly.

You may not realize this, but freshman year is a joke compared to 2nd/3rd/4th year.

Kerry I failed out and I know that every college has Gen Eds that you take the first year/2 at college.
    You're telling me those standard classes that EVERYONE takes are different between 2 schools?

Kerry just embarrass me. I failed out, because I had no job and no reason to continue college, so I just said F it and failed out.

You've already embarrassed me, by posting multiple times that I've failed out and begged daddy for a job...So lets play a game and see how embarrassed I can get. Awww shit, you had a 3.8? fukk I better re-think this whole thing.

PickWinnerAllDay

Kerry I failed out and I know that every college has Gen Eds that you take the first year/2 at college.
    You're telling me those standard classes that EVERYONE takes are different between 2 schools?

Kerry just embarrass me. I failed out, because I had no job and no reason to continue college, so I just said F it and failed out.

You've already embarrassed me, by posting multiple times that I've failed out and begged daddy for a job...So lets play a game and see how embarrassed I can get. Awww shit, you had a 3.8? fukk I better re-think this whole thing.
    yeah I'm sure the general ed classes at Harvard are the same as the general ed classes at Northern Illinois... the 89349295th ranked academic school in Illinois

First ... 23456 Last