PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Cougar Bait View Post
    who fukkin cares

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    yeah I'm sure the general ed classes at Harvard are the same as the general ed classes at Northern Illinois... the 89349295th ranked academic school in Illinois

LOL...Harvard....So your Calculus 1 class would be leaps and bounds tougher than NIU? Or would it be roughly the fukkin same? Or your simple old biology 10X is tougher? Wow.

funny, both schools not in the top 100, yet you compare to harvard...

Just post the transcripts, I'm sure we took the same Gen Eds.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-11-14 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Link Not Working - Removed-)

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

The only thing you can make fun of me about is failing out of school.

It would really suck if I took that privilege away from you, so I can understand why you wouldn't post them up and come up with excuses that our Gen Eds were completely different because of the schools. I'm guessing since you were a smart kid you didn't take the simple Gen Eds, so we probably wouldn't even have any courses to compare, since I was just a dipshit.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift

Gates, you are retarded. I'd have to order my transcript. You think I care enough to do that? My grades were great general Ed though. They got shittier when my business courses started simply due to laziness. Better than failing out though.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

LOL

PickWinnerAllDay

give it up gates...

Going to a prestigious law school > failing out of school and begging daddy for a job

There is absolutely NO way to argue against that or ignore it.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

give it up gates...

Going to a prestigious law school > failing out of school and begging daddy for a job

There is absolutely NO way to argue against that or ignore it.

Kerry, how does the timeline work out that I failed out of school, then 2 years later father started a company? Did I pull a kerry and just not do anything and live at home for those 2 years and have daddy support me?

I thought I made up the story that I quit school because I enjoyed my decent job.

I'm a known story teller and talk about how flawless I am, so why would I make up such a poor story so you could rag on me?

Yes kerry, I recognize getting admitted to a prestigious law school is better than any academic thing I've accomplished. Congratulation on getting admitted to law school.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Kerry, how does the timeline work out that I failed out of school, then 2 years later father started a company? Did I pull a kerry and just not do anything and live at home for those 2 years and have daddy support me?

I thought I made up the story that I quit school because I enjoyed my decent job.

I'm a known story teller and talk about how flawless I am, so why would I make up such a poor story so you could rag on me?

Yes kerry, I recognize getting admitted to a prestigious law school is better than any academic thing I've accomplished. Congratulation on getting admitted to law school.
    Thanks buddy! But again, you saying my daddy supported me is false.

It is 100% false. It is hilarious that you say that when I paid for my food, I paid for my car insurance, I paid for my car, I paid for my rent, I earned my scholarships which paid for my education, I bought my books, I bought my laptop, I bought EVERYTHING I needed to survive.

You, admittedly, lived at home, undoubtedly eating the food your mommy and daddy put in front of you for 5 years after you graduated high school, and also I presume did not pay rent to live there.

Do you not see the irony in someone who admittedly mooched off their parents for half a decade after the legal age they are obligated to support you, and that SAME person making up lies that another individual mooched as well when he has absolutely no proof?

If you can't see the irony and hilarity, good day to you sir, I will be putting you on ignore. You've been absolutely buried here. I've NEVER EVER seen a burial this bad on this forum. You mooch off your parents for half a decade and then make up lies that I did to make you feel better about being a piece of shit living in mommy's basement until the age of 23 eating their food and not paying a single damn utility bill? UNREAL.

PickWinnerAllDay

Gates, I know you aren't good at math. But try this one on.

60 months X Rent + food + utilities... depending on where you live, its anywhere from 1000 to 1500, so we'll go in the middle and say $1250

60 X $1250 = how much gates? How much did you mooch from mommy and daddy?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Thanks buddy! But again, you saying my daddy supported me is false.

It is 100% false. It is hilarious that you say that when I paid for my food, I paid for my car insurance, I paid for my car, I paid for my rent, I earned my scholarships which paid for my education, I bought my books, I bought my laptop, I bought EVERYTHING I needed to survive.

You, admittedly, lived at home, undoubtedly eating the food your mommy and daddy put in front of you for 5 years after you graduated high school, and also I presume did not pay rent to live there.

Do you not see the irony in someone who admittedly mooched off their parents for half a decade after the legal age they are obligated to support you, and that SAME person making up lies that another individual mooched as well when he has absolutely no proof?

If you can't see the irony and hilarity, good day to you sir, I will be putting you on ignore. You've been absolutely buried here.

That's a true story...

Funny that you ignore everything else I say and always comeback with you "you lived at home til 23 and begged daddy for a job" I told you I lived at home, I have no shame in that. I told you my story and you twisted it to how you wanted it to be. Unfortunately my story is quite believable and has never changed.

Your posts make it seem you still live at home...Your posts make it seem like you've never had a job and lied about most things that went on during college...You've never provided any type of proof and the stories continually get harder to believe the more you try and post about them.

And kerry, how did you get from me quitting school to work my job I had and enjoyed, to failing out and 2 years later my dad starting a company for me to work at? That's the answer I'd like to know. I've given you reasons as to why I don't believe you've ever worked and still live at home.

I get why you say I failed out of school, sure...But why would I fail out and then beg my daddy for a job, when the story I told was I quit school, to just work full time at the job I had since 17?

PickWinnerAllDay

That's a true story...

Funny that you ignore everything else I say and always comeback with you "you lived at home til 23 and begged daddy for a job" I told you I lived at home, I have no shame in that. I told you my story and you twisted it to how you wanted it to be. Unfortunately my story is quite believable and has never changed.

Your posts make it seem you still live at home...Your posts make it seem like you've never had a job and lied about most things that went on during college...You've never provided any type of proof and the stories continually get harder to believe the more you try and post about them.

And kerry, how did you get from me quitting school to work my job I had and enjoyed, to failing out and 2 years later my dad starting a company for me to work at? That's the answer I'd like to know. I've given you reasons as to why I don't believe you've ever worked and still live at home.

I get why you say I failed out of school, sure...But why would I fail out and then beg my daddy for a job, when the story I told was I quit school, to just work full time at the job I had since 17?
    I'm sure you put in more lies.

'It seems like.

'Your posts make it seem like.'

Sorry pal. I was living on my own after I graduated high school. It took you 5 years to get off your parents' nuts accepting thousands and thousands in handouts. While you were doing that, I was working and paying for my own stuff AND getting a degree.

Sorry. There is no comparison between us.

Also, now I'm going to law school while you are still sucking your dad's teet at his business.

Have a nice day.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I'm sure you put in more lies.

'It seems like.

'Your posts make it seem like.'

Sorry pal. I was living on my own after I graduated high school. It took you 5 years to get off your parents' nuts accepting thousands and thousands in handouts. While you were doing that, I was working and paying for my own stuff AND getting a degree.

Sorry. There is no comparison between us.

Also, now I'm going to law school while you are still sucking your dad's teet at his business.

Have a nice day.

LOL.

Who woulda thought you wouldn't be able to answer a simple question. Kerry remember, I don't need to make up stories around these forums. I'm happy with what I've done, and I told you what happened. You couldn't stomach my story and felt offended by what I've been saying about you, and you needed to twist my story to make yourself feel better. I remember when people told me something that wasn't the truth about me and I played with it...You've been called a liar and you can't imagine what it'd be like to let people know it's the truth so you have always fought against it.

Kerry, why would I lie and tell you some made up story that makes me look bad? I coulda never told you about college, I coulda never told you I lived at home til 23...If I was making up stories, why wouldn't I come up with an awesome one like you?

I guess that's what I get for failing out of college, I missed out on how to properly concoct a decent story.

I know rich kids who's parents gave them everything, they flaunt it, like it's their money, while everyone knew the truth about them.

Let me guess, you didn't read it, because it was too long? Have a good one.

PickWinnerAllDay

LOL.

Who woulda thought you wouldn't be able to answer a simple question. Kerry remember, I don't need to make up stories around these forums. I'm happy with what I've done, and I told you what happened. You couldn't stomach my story and felt offended by what I've been saying about you, and you needed to twist my story to make yourself feel better. I remember when people told me something that wasn't the truth about me and I played with it...You've been called a liar and you can't imagine what it'd be like to let people know it's the truth so you have always fought against it.

Kerry, why would I lie and tell you some made up story that makes me look bad? I coulda never told you about college, I coulda never told you I lived at home til 23...If I was making up stories, why wouldn't I come up with an awesome one like you?

I guess that's what I get for failing out of college, I missed out on how to properly concoct a decent story.

I know rich kids who's parents gave them everything, they flaunt it, like it's their money, while everyone knew the truth about them.

Let me guess, you didn't read it, because it was too long? Have a good one.
    Yep, didn't read it.

Fact remains, I moved out and supported myself at 18, you lived at home sucking on daddy's rooster until 23.

Fact remains, I am going and getting a JD.... you are still sucking on daddy's rooster on daddy's payroll.

Until those facts change, we have nothing to discuss.

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

Yep, didn't read it.

Fact remains, I moved out and supported myself at 18, you lived at home sucking on daddy's rooster until 23.

Fact remains, I am going and getting a JD.... you are still sucking on daddy's rooster on daddy's payroll.

Yea I should stop discussing this, I've been getting "buried"...
    Kinda sucks when one person can back up what they say with good reasons and the other person just runs from questions.
    discussions suck when that happens.

Have a good night.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Yep, didn't read it.

did you graduate law school yet? so yes you are going to law school but you havent completed it yet.

everyone here knows you will be in class and not knowing whats going on here @ sbr will eat you alive. this place is your life. you can make up all the fake stories you like here and no one can prove you wrong.

i mean lets be real ask any other poster here if they were 25 if they would be on here EVERY WEEKEND posting between 250 and 400 times on a weekend. you are winning all this cash you have all of these withdrawals coming to you, a normal 25 year old would be out blowing some of this free cash at a bar trying to meet chicks but not you wonder what the excuse is. i mean you start posting on a saturday @ 1pm and stop posting @ 330, my non graduate ass thinks you have an addiction go get some help, you really need it

downsouth
    Bobbywaves is a stiff
    downsouth's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 25117

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    did you graduate law school yet? so yes you are going to law school but you havent completed it yet.

everyone here knows you will be in class and not knowing whats going on here @ sbr will eat you alive. this place is your life. you can make up all the fake stories you like here and no one can prove you wrong.

i mean lets be real ask any other poster here if they were 25 if they would be on here EVERY WEEKEND posting between 250 and 400 times on a weekend. you are winning all this cash you have all of these withdrawals coming to you, a normal 25 year old would be out blowing some of this free cash at a bar trying to meet chicks but not you wonder what the excuse is. i mean you start posting on a saturday @ 1pm and stop posting @ 330, my non graduate ass thinks you have an addiction go get some help, you really need it
    I wish I could be 25 again.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26811

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    fukk yeah brother

PickWinnerAllDay

Yea I should stop discussing this, I've been getting "buried"...
    Kinda sucks when one person can back up what they say with good reasons and the other person just runs from questions.
    discussions suck when that happens.

Have a good night.
    Agreed. You lived off your dad's rooster licking from 18 to 23 and now still do on his payroll. Sad you can't become a man and go off on your own.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by downsouth View Post
    I bet when you were 25 you weren't technically mentally challenged like allabout the $$$ here... guy literally has a Forrest Gump IQ... The limits of happiness are constrained by your intelligence at some point. He's below that point.

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

forrerst gump iq, i like that mike, swish/strike!

First ... 3456