wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

P.O.S. Killer Zimmerman Sympathy VIDEO

This scumbag is walking around making shit up while Trayvon down under. Sob doesnt deserve to breathe

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: LostBankroll

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Not guilty. Pretty simple.

wikkidinsane

Who made this guy a watchman. There is no way he is this big of a pussy

wikkidinsane

Several TIMES during this interview Zimmerman is unable to remember certain key details. For someone who was "involved in a live and death struggle", he sure forgets a lot

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Trayvon was bigger than Zimmerman and thought he could take him. Shouldn't be fukkin with people like that. You have no idea who's carrying.

wikkidinsane

Zimmerman weighed more and Zimmerman sounds so fake here. The story sounds so bullshit. Guy goes to store to buy skittles and soda and just randomly attack some hispanic white dude

acl123
    syndicate
    acl123's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think having his head bashed into the concrete might have something to do with him not remembering .

ProfaneReality
    ProfaneReality's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wikkid thought OJ was innocent, enough said.

Have you ever been in a fight Wikkid ? things happen fast, no chance you remember every blow.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Zimmerman weighed more and Zimmerman sounds so fake here. The story sounds so bullshit. Guy goes to store to buy skittles and soda and just randomly attack some hispanic white dude
    Kid....let's be real here. I'm not saying anything about Zimmerman, but we both know Trayvon wasn't just some little kid skipping down the street to get soda & skittles.

He was a convicted criminal and drug user. Not saying he deserved to die....but let's be real about all the parties involved.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

I think this case rests on did Zimmerman try to apprehend and confront Trayvon, or did Trayvon jump out of the bushes and attack Zimmerman .... as he has said.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Kid....let's be real here. I'm not saying anything about Zimmerman, but we both know Trayvon wasn't just some little kid skipping down the street to get soda & skittles.

He was a convicted criminal and drug user. Not saying he deserved to die....but let's be real about all the parties involved.
    Zimmerman knew this how?

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

zimmerman had lost alot of weight...

Zimmerman did not have the equivalent of a mayan sized dosage of roids and testosterone circulating in his body, due to endogenous hormonal production by a teen at his pituitary peak.

Zimmerman is a hero, that latrayveon kid was prob gonna make his purple drank with codeine and go rape a 75 year old bus monitor

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by GUMMO77 View Post
    Zimmerman knew this how?
    Not saying Zimmerman did know this. All I'm saying is its not accurate to paint Trayvon as some innocent little kid out to get his candy.

He was a thug. Period. Not saying he deserved to die. But it certainly leaves doubts as to what his actions were that night.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Let's not get too caught up on one particular case. Let us rather look at the big picture and realize the media has run with the Trayvon case.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

I think if I had just gotten into a fight, shot and killed someone, I might not remember every detail. I'd prolly be in a little shock. Not to mention it was dark.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere
    Bcatswin's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5350

I still say he's innocent.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Let's not get too caught up on one particular case. Let us rather look at the big picture and realize the media has run with the Trayvon case.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html

Unreal. So classless.

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.

This discussion is just going to turn into a typical black stereotype exhibit. Non of us know what happen. Trayvon has a history; Zimmerman had a history, but was never arrested. Zimmerman lost a whole lot of credibility when he/wife lied about their money situation.

But how does Zimmerman, a man who had lived in the neighborhood for 3 years and is appointed Sheriff of said neighborhood (a job we know he took very, very seriously) not know what the street names of that area?

The defense is going to have a field day about that. They are going to say this armed man got out of his vehicle and approached a defenseless Trayvon.

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Take a minute and click on the below link. Many, MANY heinous crimes committed by blacks......against whites.....since the Trayvon incident.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.htm

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by acl123 View Post
    I think having his head bashed into the concrete might have something to do with him not remembering .
    Ya think?

PickWinnerAllDay

Where is the media outrage for the guy nearly beat to death in Chicago by a gang of blacks b/c they tried to steal his girl's iphone?

nosniboR11
    fu
    nosniboR11's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey wik you the pos

i wish you would try what trevon did

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Trayvon went for his peice, zimmerman had every right to shoot him.

PickWinnerAllDay

This crime got 1/10000th the national coverage of the Trayvon case. But why? Unlike Trayvon, these 2 were OBVIOUSLY innocent and the murders/rape/torture was 10,000 times more violent and cruel. And unlike Trayvon, Chris and Channon were valuable to society. Didn't see them posting gang signs or pictures flipping people off on their facebooks...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: acl123, SBR Lou, and Kindred

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Several TIMES during this interview Zimmerman is unable to remember certain key details. For someone who was "involved in a live and death struggle", he sure forgets a lot
    I think it makes him more believable. For him to "exactly" remember the exact inch where each person stood, where he stood with certainty when he said this or that, is unrealistic. Especially after such a traumatic event and sustaining head injuries.

paranoyd androyd
    paranoyd androyd's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 134523

Zimmerman weighed more and Zimmerman sounds so fake here. The story sounds so bullshit. Black guy goes to store to buy skittles and soda and just randomly attack some hispanic white dude
    Happens, on average, more than 50 times per day in America actually.

Bcatswin
    Bcats Winning Everywhere

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Where is the media outrage for the guy nearly beat to death in Chicago by a gang of blacks b/c they tried to steal his girl's iphone?
    Once again.

This is why this shit is a damn joke and there are nothing but a bunch cry babies looking for an excuse to do something they usually do anyways but for some reason its different when the shoe is on the white mans foot.

Kindred
    Bitcoin=Freedom
    Kindred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 473

you're a brainwashed tool

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by Bcatswin View Post
    Once again.

This is why this shit is a damn joke and there are nothing but a bunch cry babies looking for an excuse to do something they usually do anyways but for some reason its different when the shoe is on the white mans foot.
    Trayvon seemed to be ambitious towards being a gang member. How do we know he wasn't trying to impress someone by beating the shit out of this guy. Could have been some kind of initiation attempt for all we fukkin know. Media posting pictures of this kid at 13-14 wearing abercrombie or some shit before he turned into a thug. Hilarious to me.

wikkidinsane

Quote Originally Posted by Kindred View Post
    you're a brainwashed tool

nO IM THINKING FOR MYSELF AND PUTTING TWO AND TWO TOGETHER INSTEAD OF BRINGING BIASES TO THE TABLE

wikkidinsane

The guy said " I dont remember" 5 times in that little bit

wikkidinsane

Ok, say i was a thug. Im trespassing in the nieghbourhood with SKITTLES AND SODA IN MY HAND. I see some guy following me, I confront him and ask him what's going on, whya re you following me ? He then said Im not following you. End of conversation. You guys think "THUGS" go around looking to beat up people. Usually there is some reasoning behind the violence. Skittles is not a food of choice for thugs either.

Based on the information that has been put forward, I would more likely label Zimmerman a thug rather than Trayvon.
    R.I.P

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

Wikki,

How come George and the detectives were able to walk from where his truck was parked to where the shooting took place in :45 seconds?

Why after 5 minutes of very well documented time was Trayvon still only 30 yards away from where he first started running?

Imagine watching a kickoff return in a football game where it takes 15 minutes to run the length of the field
    What football team did Trayvon play for? the fukkin special olympics team?

This thread is a failure much like the black communities attempt to form their civil rights movement around this nonsense

Go to Blackpower.com and post this horseshit if you want people to agree with you, the lights came on a long time ago and everybody can see the truth now.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

7:11
    After Trayvon passes his truck, Zimmerman says, "Shit, he's running." He is heading towards "the back entrance," says Zimmerman. That entrance is in the same general direction as Brandy's townhouse. A question that goes unasked is why Trayvon was running.
    7:12
    When asked by the dispatcher, Zimmerman agrees not to follow Trayvon, and his heavy breathing ends. "He ran," says Zimmerman. Even if running slowly, Trayvon could have made it to Brandy's house in a half a minute. It was only 100 yards from the truck.
    7:13
    Zimmerman is hesitant to give out his address."I don't know where this kid is." He looks around to see where Trayvon has gone, fails to spot him, terminates his call, and heads back to the truck.
    7:14 - 7:16
    These are the missing two minutes. After receiving a call from Dee-Dee, Trayvon has come back to confront Zimmerman.Their final confrontation takes place 70 yards from Brandy's townhouse and only 30 yards from Zimmerman's truck.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

It's bullshit the way our media is towards minorities vs white people in general, definitely agree with most of you on that.......I agree there are blatant racists on both sides of the fence and people with their own bullshit agendas

That being said, IN THIS particular case, I find it hard to believe that Zimmerman isn't mostly at fault for a teenagers' death, but I will wait to hear the evidence presented......Thug or not, he didn't deserve to die for walking back to his fathers' home. Zimmerman was obviously very zealous as a fukkin neighborhood watchman (lol) and had a history of targeting blacks (right or not, its true).....

We all have no clue what exactly happened.....it's so annoying when people pretend like they have a clue on the details of what exactly went down that night........The debate has been played out way too much, let's just get the fukkin ball rollin

123 Last