infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room
    infamousbacardi's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 132

Quote Originally Posted by MoneyLineDawg View Post
    Even if Zimmerman is not found guilty due to Florida law, I think many people still would be upset that Zimmerman can basically follow/stalk down someone and then shoot them in the name of self defense

If Zimmerman never follows Trayvon, this never happens.....Or if he stayed in his truck with doors locked at the very least.....

Who the Fukk follows someone at night?? If I follow someone I have no clue about, I would not be surprised to get attacked, and shouldn't be able to shoot someone if they beat my ass......That is not "self defense" to me.......Call the cops and retreat, do not cause a confrontation....NOT TO MENTION, "call the cops and retreat, not cause a confrontation"??????? You mean exactly what Trayvon didn't do??? Great argument on behalf of Trayvon...well done.

Zimmerman was not a dressed police officer, how does Trayvon know Zimmerman is not a threat?? He very well could be some crazy stalker and he would have had no clue

Again, this post honestly just shows how ignorant and intentionally uninformed about the facts you must be, and therefore an extreme lack of intelligence.

Zimmerman didn't "stalk down" anyone...he was the neighborhood watch person designated so by the people in his community....even if he wasn't on duty, he already has a more vested interest than if you yourself were to be driving on that street that night and seen someone suspicious.

"If Zimmerman never follows Trayvon, this never happens".......that statement is beyond ignorant.....evidently you need another year in school to learn some science. I'm pretty sure Trayvon attacking a man and attempting to beat him to death rather than trying to stop and ask questions as to who Zimmerman was like a normal human being and not some hoodrat animal wannabe gangster is the "reason this happened". If Trayvon was so afraid why didn't he just run away or run to the house he was staying at in the subdivision?? He didn't. He circled back around to teach Zimmerman a lesson, and on that night, he picked the wrong guy to try and teach a hoodrat lesson to.

It's not self defense to shoot someone if they beat your ass?? If someone is on top of you tomorrow night on a rainy night and they are repeatedly hitting you in the face, breaking your nose, and slamming your head into the pavement, and you don't think you'll be able to take this guy or at least get away before he beats you to death, OR he even reaches for YOUR gun and says, "you're going to die tonight"......every man in this world is reaching for that gun if you had it on you and you felt this animal on top of you is going to beat you to death.

Zimmerman wasn't a dressed police officer?? Seriously guy?? This is your argument?? On what planet is it ok to go up to someone and not ask questions of a person before you start beating them into submission and breaking their nose??? On what planet does it matter if someone is dressed a police officer to show respect for your fellow human and not just walk up to someone and start beating their ass before you have even asked a question of them??

If I'm TM that night, I would either, A) stop and talk to Zimmerman like an adult and see who he is and/or attempt to explain myself, or B) If I felt in any sort of danger I wouldn't have been on the phone w/ my girl I'd have called the cops and attempted to get back to the house I was staying at....in no way shape or form do I ever go up to GZ and just start beating his ass to death because I'm pissed he's following me....and every man in America would have done the same thing GZ did once he was being attacked and his head driven into concrete.

Again, any thought w/ all the facts that are out that thinks GZ should be in jail for MURDER merely shows bias and lack of intelligence. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE if you wanted to argue the least punishable means of manslaughter because you feel that GZ maybe had something to do with himself being in danger, or that he acted too extreme (which is barely arguable in itself), then maybe some sort of lesser charge, but MURDER!?!? You need to look up the legal definition of murder, you need to stop being biased based on race, and you need to educate yourself both of the facts of this specific case as well as basic common sense principles.

sharpcat
    sharpcat's Avatar Become A Pro!

This is your problem here Wikkid!!!!!

Stop getting your news on this case from black racist media sources like newsone.com, theglobalgrind.com, and the root.com.

Hint: If the website you are getting info from this case about has a "Justice for Trayvon" link at the top of the page, you are reading a biased article.

sharpcat

Lets take a look at the other articles that Wikkidinsane is reading over at newsone and the root........

Racist NYPD Cop Sentenced To 4 Years For Falsely Jailing Black Man

http://newsone.com/2022319/nypd-offi...racist-arrest/

White Racism, the Greatest Force Against Obama

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/toward-p...t-conservatism

Racism, Racism, Racism, Racism, fukkin racist white cracker this, fukkin racist white cracker that.......

Get over it already the only racism going on these days is from black people.

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status
    MoneyLineDawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    Again, this post honestly just shows how ignorant and intentionally uninformed about the facts you must be, and therefore an extreme lack of intelligence.

Zimmerman didn't "stalk down" anyone...he was the neighborhood watch person designated so by the people in his community....even if he wasn't on duty, he already has a more vested interest than if you yourself were to be driving on that street that night and seen someone suspicious.

"If Zimmerman never follows Trayvon, this never happens".......that statement is beyond ignorant.....evidently you need another year in school to learn some science. I'm pretty sure Trayvon attacking a man and attempting to beat him to death rather than trying to stop and ask questions as to who Zimmerman was like a normal human being and not some hoodrat animal wannabe gangster is the "reason this happened". If Trayvon was so afraid why didn't he just run away or run to the house he was staying at in the subdivision?? He didn't. He circled back around to teach Zimmerman a lesson, and on that night, he picked the wrong guy to try and teach a hoodrat lesson to.

It's not self defense to shoot someone if they beat your ass?? If someone is on top of you tomorrow night on a rainy night and they are repeatedly hitting you in the face, breaking your nose, and slamming your head into the pavement, and you don't think you'll be able to take this guy or at least get away before he beats you to death, OR he even reaches for YOUR gun and says, "you're going to die tonight"......every man in this world is reaching for that gun if you had it on you and you felt this animal on top of you is going to beat you to death.

Zimmerman wasn't a dressed police officer?? Seriously guy?? This is your argument?? On what planet is it ok to go up to someone and not ask questions of a person before you start beating them into submission and breaking their nose??? On what planet does it matter if someone is dressed a police officer to show respect for your fellow human and not just walk up to someone and start beating their ass before you have even asked a question of them??

If I'm TM that night, I would either, A) stop and talk to Zimmerman like an adult and see who he is and/or attempt to explain myself, or B) If I felt in any sort of danger I wouldn't have been on the phone w/ my girl I'd have called the cops and attempted to get back to the house I was staying at....in no way shape or form do I ever go up to GZ and just start beating his ass to death because I'm pissed he's following me....and every man in America would have done the same thing GZ did once he was being attacked and his head driven into concrete.

Again, any thought w/ all the facts that are out that thinks GZ should be in jail for MURDER merely shows bias and lack of intelligence. MAYBE, JUST MAYBE if you wanted to argue the least punishable means of manslaughter because you feel that GZ maybe had something to do with himself being in danger, or that he acted too extreme (which is barely arguable in itself), then maybe some sort of lesser charge, but MURDER!?!? You need to look up the legal definition of murder, you need to stop being biased based on race, and you need to educate yourself both of the facts of this specific case as well as basic common sense principles.
    All of this means NOTHING since you have no clue as to how the exchange took place.....Nor do I

You are ASSUMING that Zimmerman was being kind and courteous and Trayvon just attacked him out of the blue.....I fukkin doubt it man

Sorry basic common sense principles would be to NOT follow a stranger at night. Call the cops and AT WORST follow Trayvon in a vehicle.

....A neighborhood watchman is a fukkin joke of a title, means nothing

Race means nothing to me here so save that bullshit for someone else......Just don't see how Zimmerman is not atleast partially at fault for an innocent (at the time) teens' death.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

All of this means NOTHING since you have no clue as to how the exchange took place.....Nor do I

You are ASSUMING that Zimmerman was being kind and courteous and Trayvon just attacked him out of the blue.....I fukkin doubt it man

Sorry basic common sense principles would be to NOT follow a stranger at night. Call the cops and AT WORST follow Trayvon in a vehicle.

....A neighborhood watchman is a fukkin joke of a title, means nothing

Race means nothing to me here so save that bullshit for someone else......Just don't see how Zimmerman is not atleast partially at fault for an innocent (at the time) teens' death.
    A neighborhood watchman may be a joke to you....but to a neighborhood who appointed a guy to watch it because of a string of break ins and/or crimes, this guy would be entrusted to do exactly what he did in stopping his vehicle and attempting to evaluate the situation while phoning the cops. If he sees a suspicious person he has a vested interest as a man appointed to "watch" that specific neighborhood, as opposed to you or me driving in the same situation and seeing TM walking suspiciously throughout the neighborhood.

The point is, you just said you don't know what took place....so if nothing else, this makes NO ONE qualified to give their opinion based on the facts that have been released....why isn't that your stance rather than using that solely as a means to defend YOUR point, which you just stated by saying, "just don't see how Zimmerman is not at least partially at fault for an innocent (at the time) teen's death". You don't know all the facts or how the exchange went down, so no opinion necessary if you're logic prevails...not to mention, he's not innocent at the time if he's on top of someone beating the shit out of them......

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by SharpBoxing View Post
    The white liberal democrat coming in to defend a monkey. No suprise here
    You've already outed yourself as a severely screwed up individual with serious mental issues by all of your past hateful posts....

Any psychologist in the world would agree that someone rambling off day by day about one race in particular is not normal

Get help

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by infamousbacardi View Post
    A neighborhood watchman may be a joke to you....but to a neighborhood who appointed a guy to watch it because of a string of break ins and/or crimes, this guy would be entrusted to do exactly what he did in stopping his vehicle and attempting to evaluate the situation while phoning the cops. If he sees a suspicious person he has a vested interest as a man appointed to "watch" that specific neighborhood, as opposed to you or me driving in the same situation and seeing TM walking suspiciously throughout the neighborhood.

The point is, you just said you don't know what took place....so if nothing else, this makes NO ONE qualified to give their opinion based on the facts that have been released....why isn't that your stance rather than using that solely as a means to defend YOUR point, which you just stated by saying, "just don't see how Zimmerman is not at least partially at fault for an innocent (at the time) teen's death". You don't know all the facts or how the exchange went down, so no opinion necessary if you're logic prevails...not to mention, he's not innocent at the time if he's on top of someone beating the shit out of them......
    Your 2nd paragraph I agree with for the most part.....

Zimmerman did fine in calling the cops and following him in his vehicle, but how/why did the physical altercation take place to begin with?

If Zimmerman got out and confronted TM face to face in a threatening manner, it would be no surprise to me that TM attacked him.....

Do we even know who threw the first punch as well?

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Zimmerman did fine in calling the cops and following him in his vehicle, but how/why did the physical altercation take place to begin with?

If Zimmerman got out and confronted TM face to face in a threatening manner, it would be no surprise to me that TM attacked him.....

I'd like to commend you for at least trying to make valid points about the incident. Really.

That aside, we'll never know other than what GZ has stated and looking at the facts such as who was injured, how they were injured and where. For example, if TM had no defensive marks on him or cuts on his hands, etc....and the injuries GZ DID factually suffer to his face (broken nose) and the lacerations on the back of his head....coupled w/ eye witness testimony that may be sketchy but does say GZ was under TM as TM was beating him up....

Who threw the first punch? Who initiated the incident? Obviously if we were to believe every word that GZ has said (which wouldn't likely be the best solution to the question), TM clearly initiated the fight....I'm not overly inclined to disbelieve that given the records of both people involved in the incident...

The bottom line is, if we are talking Murder charges or not...it's up to the State of Florida to prove that GZ murdered TM....and they just can't w/ the facts that are out and the facts that will be used in trial. The prosecutor has overcharged GZ, and they won't ever see a conviction for 2nd degree murder....

sharpcat

If Trayvon Martin were still alive he would be in jail for aggravated assault. It is not legal to beat the shit out of somebody because they dissed you.

We do not know who threw the first punch and according to the sworn testimony of the lead detective neither does the prosecution. We do know that TM did not have a single bruise and GZ was beat to shit so we can safely assume that unless GZ swung and missed TM that his version of the events is the truth.

If you admit that you do not know who started the fight and Zimmermans face is beat to shit you can not charge a man with murder because you think it is possible that he is not telling the truth, you can only charge a man for murder when you have enough evidence to prove beyond reasonable doubt that he committed murder.

Again this is U.S. law and if you do not like it you are more than welcome to move to a third world country where they are more than happy to arrest and jail you until you are able to prove beyond a doubt that you are innocent.

sharpcat

I really don't understand why people are pushing so hard for a legal system that charges you with a crime as severe as murder with a severe lack of evidence.

My guess is blacks will be crying the blues if this becomes the new order of law. There is going to be a lot of black people sitting in jail if we are going to run around charging people for crimes that we think they "might possibly" be guilty of.

iQon
    iQon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 123

Quote Originally Posted by sharpcat View Post
    Lets take a look at the other articles that Wikkidinsane is reading over at newsone and the root........

Racist NYPD Cop Sentenced To 4 Years For Falsely Jailing Black Man

http://newsone.com/2022319/nypd-offi...racist-arrest/

White Racism, the Greatest Force Against Obama

http://www.theroot.com/buzz/toward-p...t-conservatism

Racism, Racism, Racism, Racism, fukkin racist white cracker this, fukkin racist white cracker that.......

Get over it already the only racism going on these days is from black people.
    A+ review, would read again.

Could you review this post from the 1st page next?

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    Let's not get too caught up on one particular case. Let us rather look at the big picture and realize the media has run with the Trayvon case.

http://www.newnation.org/NNN-Black-on-White.html
    I just want to make sure I'm getting my reports from a neutral website before clicking on the link. Thanks bro.

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

Sharpcat are you going to the interviews or are you just going talk about the source. I can honestly say it was my first time going to that site. It has "REAL" audio tapes. Did you listen to them yet? You hear how fake Zimmerman sounded

bettilimbroke999
    bettilimbroke999's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 506

911: 911 Hello

Zimmerman: Shhhhhh be vewy vewy quiet

911: Huh? Whys that?

Zimmerman: Im huntin niggas

Kind of incriminating 911 call I have to admit

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Sharpcat are you going to the interviews or are you just going talk about the source. I can honestly say it was my first time going to that site. It has "REAL" audio tapes. Did you listen to them yet? You hear how fake Zimmerman sounded
    I have watched/listened to every single video/audio clip. I prefer to inform myself on the evidence and draw my own conclusion rather than reading a biased article from shanequa at the root.com or from whitepower.com.

Sanford police department should replace their lie detector machine with you

Can't believe Zimmerman aced the lie detector test when you were so easily able to sniff out that he is lying

Are you going to be testifying in court as an expert witness?

wikkidinsane
    wikkidinsane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 150

I have watched/listened to every single video/audio clip. I prefer to inform myself on the evidence and draw my own conclusion rather than reading a biased article from shanequa at the root.com or from whitepower.com.

Sanford police department should replace their lie detector machine with you

Can't believe Zimmerman aced the lie detector test when you were so easily able to sniff out that he is lying

Are you going to be testifying in court as an expert witness?
    Hey idiot im not laughing with you. Im not telling you to read any article. Im telling you to listen to the real interrogation audio tapes released by the police department. So you are telling me the PD is biased. Nitwit

sharpcat

Quote Originally Posted by wikkidinsane View Post
    Hey idiot im not laughing with you. Im not telling you to read any article. Im telling you to listen to the real interrogation audio tapes released by the police department. So you are telling me the PD is biased. Nitwit
    So you are saying that he is lying even though he passed a lie detector test?

Did you watch the video of the lie detector test?

Detectives always question people in a manner that suggests that they think you are guilty. It is called interrogation idiot!

MoneyLineDawg
    Update your status

I really don't understand why people are pushing so hard for a legal system that charges you with a crime as severe as murder with a severe lack of evidence.

My guess is blacks will be crying the blues if this becomes the new order of law. There is going to be a lot of black people sitting in jail if we are going to run around charging people for crimes that we think they "might possibly" be guilty of.
    Never said I was pushing for a murder conviction.....But as it stands now, I just dont think it's right for Zimmerman to get off completely. I have my views as to what probably happened, as do you.

I will wait for the evidence to be presented but I just find it hard to believe that Zimmerman was 100% innocent in this case.

Every man deserves his day in court, agreed.

infamousbacardi
    Alone In a Room

Never said I was pushing for a murder conviction.....But as it stands now, I just dont think it's right for Zimmerman to get off completely. I have my views as to what probably happened, as do you.

I will wait for the evidence to be presented but I just find it hard to believe that Zimmerman was 100% innocent in this case.

Every man deserves his day in court, agreed.
    The problem is, by charging him with 2nd degree murder even if he did have, say, 20% responsibility that was unjust in the incident that led to the death, they have overcharged him and he won't see a night in jail due to a conviction that won't happen.....pretty cut and dry IMO.

I would give anything to be a fly on the wall of this voir dire though!!

First 123