brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Of course he didn't it's not fathers day in Australia! Typical yank thinking America is all of the world!

brettels
    brettels's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16

Im going to keyboard warrior school like you guys so I can come back and cyber bully women and feel like a big man!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by brettels View Post
    Of course he didn't it's not fathers day in Australia! Typical yank thinking America is all of the world!

ohh.

What's a yank?

Didn't know shari was australian.

Thanks for the update!

William Walters
    William Walters's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 233

Quite possibly my favorite thread of the month here in the chat room. Still stunned at the absolute burial Shari put on Picker. Kid got his man titties twisted over and over. In one fukkin thread Shari had the following to say about Picker:

douch
    puss
    stupid
    not a good bettor
    piece of crap spammer

UN-FUKKIN-REAL

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by showtiime View Post
    I didn't even mention that in another thread Shari admits to thinking she can take down Picker in an arm wresting match!

ByeShea
    ByeShea's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 11662

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    Did you really expect to continue being my buddy after you admitted you don't think LGBT people have the same right to marriage that all other Americans have?
    I'm sure he weeps at night over losing his buddyship with a pole smoker. Thanks for the laugh, dork.

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by William Walters View Post
    I didn't even mention that in another thread Shari admits to thinking she can take down Picker in an arm wresting match!
    That's fine, I could take you down. Post a picture of your flexed bicep, pal. You talk a lot of shit for a little LA pussy.

William Walters

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    That's fine, I could take you down. Post a picture of your flexed bicep, pal. You talk a lot of shit for a little LA pussy.
    What's with the name calling sport?

I'll make you a deal. I will post a picture of my arm......and we will let the posters vote on who's got larger arms (muscle.....not fat). Poster with the smaller.....more feminine arms.......doesn't post for 30 days. I'll be sure to add a note to my picture so you confirm that's its me....Willy Walters.

Oh, by the way....I've got at least 15 years on you....maybe close to 20. So, with you in the prime of your physical life.....and my prime being long ago.....I'm at a great disadvantage.

We got a deal Picker?

First ... 2345