SlickFazzer
    SlickFazzer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2923

Will we get infraction for sharing twitter account name on Forum?

shari91
    shari91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1689

you'll be gone for good

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Quote Originally Posted by shari91 View Post
    you'll be gone for good

SlickFazzer

Shari, just me or anyone?

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by onlooker View Post
    As much as I love John, this is exactly why banned posters should stay banned.

This Xmas I'm going to tell his gorgeous wife to hide the egg nog because we're at a 0 for 20 rate for his amnesty decision.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: RogueScholar, and MartinBlank

SlickFazzer

I dont think Shari likes me.

I'm harmless Shari.

Ask guys like JJ, Nicky, Tony Richkas, OTW, 5teamer, Patty.

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1836

What's the big deal about it?

SlickFazzer

Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post
    What's the big deal about it?
    Excellent question!

baskets
    Poster of the Month Twice a Month
    baskets's Avatar Become A Pro!

I got an infraction for providing the dimensions of my beef.

provided inches in length and cirCUMference.

sbr brass got jealous and threatened me

no I be quiet
    Points Awarded:

downsouth gave baskets 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post
    Ask guys like JJ, Nicky, Tony Richkas, OTW, 5teamer, Patty.

Now theres a bunch of standout citizens. They wouldnt even know what the word 'dodgy' meant..

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Why do we hire fukkin touts to advertise but the fukkin players can't fukkin post something as simple as a fukkin email or twitter account?

Shari, you sexually frustrated brick, we as players keep Walker's lights on at home too. Settle the fukk down with the power trip, sweetheart. Go to the market and get the kid some fukkin figs, pal.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: mathdotcom

Br0nxer
    July 2012 Poster of the Month
    Br0nxer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 888

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why do we hire fukkin touts to advertise but the fukkin players can't fukkin post something as simple as a fukkin email or twitter account?

Shari, you sexually frustrated brick, we as players keep Walker's lights on at home too. Settle the fukk down with the power trip, sweetheart. Go to the market and get the kid some fukkin figs, pal.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

you'll be gone for good
    Finally, a mod who gives a yes/no direct answer

Lou, you could learn a thing or two here about being more direct...

SlickFazzer

Shari, you sexually frustrated brick, we as players keep Walkers lights on at home too. Settle the fukk down with the power trip, sweetheart. Go to the market and get the kid some fukkin figs, pal.
    Outstanding Deuce.

From what I can gather, every page view helps with what SBR can charge for advertising rates and pay your salary Shari.

Shari cool your jets.

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Shari's doesn't get paid enough to babysit some of the whack jobs out there

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Sanchez View Post
    Shari's doesn't get paid enough to babysit some of the whack jobs out there
    You sign the fukkin checks, kid?

shari91

Hello you wannabe failed legal eagle.

I'm going to give you a quick lesson right now.

1. If someone ADVERTISES, their intention is known. They are a tout. End of story.

2. If someone starts to use the forum or PM system to tout their shit without declaring honestly what they're doing, and they try to deceive posters and staff by doing so... and try to advertise their website/twitter/asdiofjasoiaw;oirfwaoif in the meantime I have no sympathy. Nor should they be respected or procteted.

Fazzer, I'm sure you're a sweetheart. Don't make accounts and blame them on your wife. Tighten up.

Regardless, promotion won't work here. SBR doesn't even have a Promotions and Links forum any more. John let people joyride here for 7 years. Enough.

EDDIE MONEY LINE
    Get duckets
    EDDIE MONEY LINE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3311

people who take the internet seriously really crack me up....sad part is, so many people do...what a joke

SlickFazzer

1. If someone ADVERTISES, their intention is known. They are a tout. End of story.

2. If someone starts to use the forum or PM system to tout their shit without declaring honestly what they're doing, and they try to deceive posters and staff by doing so... and try to advertise their website/twitter/asdiofjasoiaw;oirfwaoif in the meantime I have no sympathy. Nor should they be respected or procteted.

Fazzer, I'm sure you're a sweetheart. Don't make accounts and blame them on your wife. Tighten up.

Regardless, promotion won't work here. SBR doesn't even have a Promotions and Links forum any more. John let people joyride here for 7 years. Enough.
    I understand completely Shari,

But I can promise you til the day I die that FazzersGirl and PeparoniProfit, were the sole possession of my wife.

I can guarantee that. She enjoys baseball (NY Yankees) and since I watch games, it was a fun way for her to
    add some excitement to the games in entering the free contests.

Yes I posted a link in my avatar, guilty as charged. But me trying to scam SBR with multiple accounts -

100000% not accurate.

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Did Shari and deuce break up or is this to sway sbr posters from the truth that they are fukkin?

SlickFazzer

Shari and Deuce are lovers?

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by SlickFazzer View Post

I understand completely Shari,

But I can promise you til the day I die that FazzersGirl and PeparoniProfit, were the sole possession of my wife.

I can guarantee that. She enjoys baseball (NY Yankees) and since I watch games, it was a fun way for her to
    add some excitement to the games in entering the free contests.

Yes I posted a link in my avatar, guilty as charged. But me trying to scam SBR with multiple accounts -

100000% not accurate.
    Ok that's cool. But you just said your wife had 2 accounts. You had one. Despite what people might think, that doesn't fly here.

I actually have no problem with you and enjoy some of your threads. But if you try to promote anything I'm sure you'll understand why your final reprieve will be rescinded quite quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Did Shari and deuce break up or is this to sway sbr posters from the truth that they are fukkin?
    Can't keep up. Let me know?

frizzelli
    frizzelli's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Ok that's cool. But you just said your wife had 2 accounts. You had one. Despite what people might think, that doesn't fly here.

I actually have no problem with you and enjoy some of your threads. But if you try to promote anything I'm sure you'll understand why your final reprieve will be rescinded quite quickly.

Can't keep up. Let me know?
    Deuce told a bunch of us via tiny chat that he has been video banging ya via Skype for months, I figured he was full of it,

SlickFazzer

Shari,

At the time when her first one got flagged, I was like fukk this, open another - you did nothing wrong.

All right enough with spilled milk.

Shari,

I wish you were around a few years ago when JJ filmed his 2.4 inch privates.

It was rather shocking. Intially I think he tried youtube, but it got pulled very quickly.

He then put in on some other site.

He was very distraught, and kept yelling for Nicky.

It was a very strange night here at SBR.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Deuce
    Eddie Mush

Shari, posts like these make me closer and closer to going to c://mikeboyd/programs/shari(mod)nudes.jpg and posting for entire forum.

Do not tempt me, I will fukk you.

RogueScholar
    Chairman Of The Board
    RogueScholar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 135

As much as I love John, this is exactly why banned posters should stay banned.

This Xmas I'm going to tell his gorgeous wife to hide the egg nog because we're at a 0 for 20 rate for his amnesty decision.
    QFT.

Any chance of killing the name change/sanctioned ghost policy while we're at it?

P.S. Fazzer, I've seen the tout plays you've been trying to peddle on SBR for ages now. If you think those plays are harmless, you must work for a bookie and/or get a cut of the player losses.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: downsouth

onlooker
    I'm still watching...
    onlooker's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 4651

Shari, posts like these make me closer and closer to going to c://mikeboyd/programs/shari(mod)nudes.jpg and posting for entire forum.

shari91

Quote Originally Posted by frizzelli View Post
    Deuce told a bunch of us via tiny chat that he has been video banging ya via Skype for months, I figured he was full of it,
    You know better.

SlickFazzer

Oh my....Is this real Deuce?

boeing power
    boeing power's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 56

Titty warrior

Please post your twitter name in this thread.

Thanks,
    sbr community
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 2 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: InTheDrink, and hawley

a4u2fear
    TEASE IT
    a4u2fear's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35459

Big deal

shari91

Deuce, everyone has seen those pics. You have nothing else. Just stop. This is supposed to be your birthday... remember that.

SlickFazzer

Quote Originally Posted by RogueScholar View Post
    QFT.

Any chance of killing the name change/sanctioned ghost policy while we're at it?

P.S. Fazzer, I've seen the tout plays you've been trying to peddle on SBR for ages now. If you think those plays are harmless, you must work for a bookie and/or get a cut of the player losses.
    Best Bets = 32-25-2.

1234 ... Last