allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    /end thread, epic burial is a treat to see.
    seeing you lose is well worth it. i enjoy coming in here as soon as you lose cause that makes me a winner

LONG LIVE THE KERRYWOOD FADE!!!!!

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    seeing you lose is well worth it. i enjoy coming in here as soon as you lose cause that makes me a winner

LONG LIVE THE KERRYWOOD FADE!!!!!
    Again, fading me in baseball totals would have lost you your trailer this year. You'd only have one fourth back of what you would have lost. Get bitch owned again you mentally challenged trailer park piece of shit. Doctor should have strangled your mother when he saw what a turd she shit out on the table.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

healthy behavior is being 24 sitting home posting on sbr on memorial day weekend. while in the past 4 weeks ive been to tampa and the bahamas and next weekend going to puerto rico. after the basketball game im going to a party while you will still be here talking to yourself in your weekly losing thread. so it sounds like you are owned. still waiting to hear how come you arent on the tennessee baseball roster

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

wait..... arent you the one who makes threads about me regularly? but im consumed and obsessed?

dont flatter yourself kerry. youre like a drunken bum i push out of my way and are quickly forgotten. only thing i remember about you is your stench of failure.

but dont blame others for reveling in your losses. if you werent such a racist blowhard, maybe people wouldnt be so hard on you and instead show some compassion and empathy. just some wise words for your next reincarnation.

11 loses in 13

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Again, fading me in baseball totals would have lost you your trailer this year. You'd only have one fourth back of what you would have lost. Get bitch owned again you mentally challenged trailer park piece of shit. Doctor should have strangled your mother when he saw what a turd she shit out on the table.
    lets see you were 43-27 in the twizzle thread 2-10 to start the season that makes 45 - 37 and 0-2 now thats 45-39 thats not enough to bury me or anyone else for that matter so you are winning for the year but you had a 30-8 run you wont do that again this year brother count on it

showtiime
    Update your status
    showtiime's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5853

well this has been fun

we should do it again sometime

oh wait..

PickWinnerAllDay

crustydouche: '11 loses in 13'

Guy failed out of 2nd grade. No wonder he is on Obama's welfare for life.

PickWinnerAllDay

lets see you were 43-27 in the twizzle thread 2-10 to start the season that makes 45 - 37 and 0-2 now thats 45-39 thats not enough to bury me or anyone else for that matter so you are winning for the year but you had a 30-8 run you wont do that again this year brother count on it
    Lol you are an idiot the start of the season was already counted on the 43-27. So you are counting 10 of my losses twice. Moron. You should be put down like a horse with a broken leg because your brain is certainly not functional you trailer trash retard.

manny24
    pay Bobby
    manny24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 649

i need another week off from this shit tooth.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

another loser on cubs under 13.5

0-3 since returning and on an awesome 2-for-14 streak.

whats funnier is when posters ask why he loves unders, he has no answer. its no different than always betting black in roulette (red in his case since he hates blacks) and hoping for a lucky streak.

what a moron.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Lol you are an idiot the start of the season was already counted on the 43-27. So you are counting 10 of my losses twice. Moron. You should be put down like a horse with a broken leg because your brain is certainly not functional you trailer trash retard.
    im not sure about that so im not gonna argue with you. there is no point in arguing with you because i own you nice pick again today

LONG LIVE THE KERRY FADE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

been a boring day so i had some time to do some research to make it known that your records are flawed.

that 2-10 isnt included completely in your record and thats why your records are always so fukked up.

you had 4 plays on 4/7 in your baseball only thread and on 4/7 in twizzles thread you only had one of those totals.

on 4/6 you only had one play in twizz thread and 3 in your totals thread.

still waiting to find out why you arent on the university of tennessee baseball roster? i mean you walked on to and made the team so i would think you would be on the roster. another lie just like your baseball record.

PickWinnerAllDay

I made more this last week than allabout the $$$$ and crustyme have seen in a life time in their double wide where they butt fukk each other nightly.

True story. End of thread.

PickWinnerAllDay

been a boring day so i had some time to do some research to make it known that your records are flawed.

that 2-10 isnt included completely in your record and thats why your records are always so fukked up.

you had 4 plays on 4/7 in your baseball only thread and on 4/7 in twizzles thread you only had one of those totals.

on 4/6 you only had one play in twizz thread and 3 in your totals thread.

still waiting to find out why you arent on the university of tennessee baseball roster? i mean you walked on to and made the team so i would think you would be on the roster. another lie just like your baseball record.
    Like everything else, I did play at UT. And you played T-ball and they put you in right field. Just another area of life I am far superior to you.

Do you realize my bowel movements have a higher IQ than you do?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I made more this last week than allabout the $$$$ and crustyme have seen in a life time in their double wide where they butt fukk each other nightly.

True story. End of thread.
    yet you lost more than anyone the past 2 weeks going a miserable 2-for-14 (14%).

but thats ok since they were obviously fake bets.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    yet you lost more than anyone the past 2 weeks going a miserable 2-for-14 (14%).

but thats ok since they were obviously fake bets.

I notice you didn't mention the 6 winners I posted proof of, 3 of them with videos. How shocking.

A cumguzzling liberal is intellectually dishonest? I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED!

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

can we put him back on ban it was so nice while he was gone

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

I notice you didn't mention the 6 winners I posted proof of, 3 of them with videos. How shocking.

A cumguzzling liberal is intellectually dishonest? I'm SHOCKED! SHOCKED!
    the biggest pathological liar on the site calling me dishonest?

whats ironic and pathetic is that you want credit for picks you never posted because you "posted a video" but cant provide a video of the picks you posted a week ago.

but anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would never take credit for picks they never posted. why? because anyone could go 5-20, post video of the winning bets only, and brag they went 5-0. which an admitted liar such as yourself is highly likely to do in a desperate attempt to minimize your pathetic 2-for-14 run.

give it up, you suck!

PickWinnerAllDay

can we put him back on ban it was so nice while he was gone
    Yet, I've never seen you post on this board when you weren't talking about me. You're obsessed with me.

You and crustyme should really get together and butt fukk each other and talk about how much you dislike me. You two are absolutely obsessed and even though dozens of people have said that you guys are pathetic for stalking me, you continue it constantly.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    the biggest pathological liar on the site calling me dishonest?

whats ironic and pathetic is that you want credit for picks you never posted because you "posted a video" but cant provide a video of the picks you posted a week ago.

but anyone with an ounce of honesty and integrity would never take credit for picks they never posted. why? because anyone could go 5-20, post video of the winning bets only, and brag they went 5-0. which an admitted liar such as yourself is highly likely to do in a desperate attempt to minimize your pathetic 2-for-14 run.

give it up, you suck!
    Give it up, I win more in one bet than you will ever have to your name. That is a factual statement and all I really need.

Have a nice day, crustycumrag.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

Yet, I've never seen you post on this board when you weren't talking about me. You're obsessed with me.

You and crustyme should really get together and butt fukk each other and talk about how much you dislike me. You two are absolutely obsessed and even though dozens of people have said that you guys are pathetic for stalking me, you continue it constantly.
    funny i was having a discussion with brahma the other day and you chimed in. while you were gone i posted plenty. it was nice while you were gone.

PickWinnerAllDay

funny i was having a discussion with brahma the other day and you chimed in. while you were gone i posted plenty. it was nice while you were gone.
    Allaboutthetrailertrash, do you mind hopping off my nuts? No one really gives a shit what an unemployed piece of shit trailer trash punk who isn't capable of thinking has to say on this or any other subject.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

start a new thread yet since you are 0-3 in the current one ??

PickWinnerAllDay

start a new thread yet since you are 0-3 in the current one ??
    I'm usually not superstitious, but I was 12-4 while I was banned and 0-3 since I came back, so fukk it, I'll assume this board is cursed and keep today's play a secret.

Allaboutthetrailertrash, why do you care so much about me? It is a little creepy. I'm glad you aren't smart enough to find my location with IP magic or I'd be a little concerned.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

I'm usually not superstitious, but I was 12-4 while I was banned and 0-3 since I came back, so fukk it, I'll assume this board is cursed and keep today's play a secret.

Allaboutthetrailertrash, why do you care so much about me? It is a little creepy. I'm glad you aren't smart enough to find my location with IP magic or I'd be a little concerned.
    yes keep it a secret and the play will magically win today

i have no need to find you. i just enjoy owning you

PickWinnerAllDay

yes keep it a secret and the play will magically win today

i have no need to find you. i just enjoy owning you
    I bet $2550 today on a bet. I'll post the video win or lose, how's that for generous?

Now go fukk some nasty prostitute with a venereal disease. It is what you do best.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

do you think how much you bet makes you a big man

PickWinnerAllDay

do you think how much you bet makes you a big man
    No, divorces, 3 bastard children who you set an awful example for, no job, no education, and fukking disgusting hookers makes you a man.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy
    billyloco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1620

If you are lying about the University accepting you, that's very sad.
    I wanted SOOO BAD to be a MARINE and went to the Induction Center
    and enlisted in 1968, I was rejected for a stinking health condition!!
    I lied for almst a year that I was accepted into the Marines and was on leave
    from Vietnam. I told this lie one night to 2 MARINES who were dressed in regular clothes & REALLY on leave from the war, they caught me in the lie and exposed me. I NEVER told another lie about
    being a MARINE.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by billyloco View Post
    If you are lying about the University accepting you, that's very sad.
    I wanted SOOO BAD to be a MARINE and went to the Induction Center
    and enlisted in 1968, I was rejected for a stinking health condition!!
    I lied for almst a year that I was accepted into the Marines and was on leave
    from Vietnam. I told this lie one night to 2 MARINES who were dressed in regular clothes & REALLY on leave from the war, they caught me in the lie and exposed me. I NEVER told another lie about
    being a MARINE.
    lol cool story bro, I'm not lying though.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

No, divorces, 3 bastard children who you set an awful example for, no job, no education, and fukking disgusting hookers makes you a man.
    whats funny is you actually believe the things you write. the divorce rate is 50% in the country, high percentage of people on this board have children who arent with the mother, NEVER been with a prostitute in my life. went to college didnt finish. and i dont have to work because i made good investments. there are many rich people in this world who didnt go to college.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy

disgusting hookers....where??

PickWinnerAllDay

whats funny is you actually believe the things you write. the divorce rate is 50% in the country, high percentage of people on this board have children who arent with the mother, NEVER been with a prostitute in my life. went to college didnt finish. and i dont have to work because i made good investments. there are many rich people in this world who didnt go to college.
    You failed out. I love how you say you didn't finish. You. failed. out. Your pathetic little brain couldn't graduate from a community college. I have no idea whether you are lying about your investments or not. The more likely scenario is that the government funds your unemployed ass because you are pretty god damned stupid sounding.

As for your children, I feel bad for them. They have a complete cumrag as a father who hasn't taught them one ounce how to succeed in life. I hope they spend most of their time with their mothers, who I hope were just drunk when they hooked up with trailer trash like you.

billyloco
    et5tdFRy

AAT$$$....u r sooo right, I married into just that in 1968, wife & I are celebrating our 44th
    June 1st ... wife took over her fathers law practice in 1990 and you can see her on TV
    occassionally in the Atlanta area doing spots for the firm, as long as she's happy my life is GOOD!!

billyloco
    et5tdFRy

DON'T LIVE A LIE!!!!!!

plus your language is unexcusable, either way you're a little man who curses to
    hide his short failings.

out of here.....

First ... 56789 Last