allabout the $$$
    Update your status
    allabout the $$$'s Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 26835

he made a pros only thread once it doesnt get enough attention he will make his threads available to all again.

what happened to your contest with twizzle you gave up because he was beating your ass????

PickWinnerAllDay
    I'd never gamble again for Taylor Swift
    PickWinnerAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14

Quote Originally Posted by allabout the $$$ View Post
    he made a pros only thread once it doesnt get enough attention he will make his threads available to all again.

what happened to your contest with twizzle you gave up because he was beating your ass????
    I was banned and the contest is pointless now because I would have been up 20-25 units the last 10 days and its all moot.

PickWinnerAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
    kerry, i accepted your offer to my leaving if you prove your last 11 posted under picks (amounts must match) yet you continue to make excuses and backpeddle.

this should be a slam dunk for you.... if the bets were real.

Yeah, you are really a man of your word. I should definitely go through all of the trouble to go back to my betislands account.

I'm just going to post video proof of every bet I make from now on. Then you can bitch and moan under your breath b/c your bitch ass isn't posting in my threads anymore.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

he didnt post since may 20th or 19th in that thread. i think he only posted picks one day while you were banned.

i knew you would find an excuse to weasel your way out of it.

PickWinnerAllDay

he didnt post since may 20th or 19th in that thread. i think he only posted picks one day while you were banned.

i knew you would find an excuse to weasel your way out of it.
    I. just. don't. care. It was probably a huge disadvantage he wasn't posting picks. Almost every posted play in the sub forums lost for him. He guaranteed Boston ML in game 6, for instance. That woulda been 5 units lost.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

you are a loser who cant keep their word.

i noticed you ignored that i noticed that you lost bets and didnt post those. only post the winning plays after the fact. you also ignored post 160 and 161 in this thread. i own you kid

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

he was jimmy eats world also. i guess no one noticed how in this thread he claims his ipo investment made him so much money he still has some. when crusty me posted the priskilla quote about this he said he made 20000. so which is it kerry?

you never got back to me about you playing division 1 baseball at the university of tennessee as a walk on. i didnt see anyone on the roster that fit your description kerry what happened they left you off the roster?

you are betting all this cash and havent had a job or been in school for 2 years who pays your bills?

you make sure that your chicks take their birth control pills? didnt your last chick get pregnant? she had an abortion right? yes she did because you werent MAN enough to take care of your responsibilities.
    Unreal.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?
    crustyme's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 39

Quote Originally Posted by PickWinnerAllDay View Post
    Yeah, you are really a man of your word. I should definitely go through all of the trouble to go back to my betislands account.

I'm just going to post video proof of every bet I make from now on. Then you can bitch and moan under your breath b/c your bitch ass isn't posting in my threads anymore.
    huh?

im only asking for picks you made a week ago. no "searching" required as they should all be on the front page.

ive even dropped the requests for proof of your $5000 all-in bets, because you will never produce them (gee i wonder why ).

and no i dont care about your future bets (coincidentally the same excuse you used when everyone demanded you prove that $5000 all-in bet).

this should be the easiest bet youve ever won. yet you continue to make excuse after excuse.

why?

PickWinnerAllDay

crusty, I've posted a thousand screen shots on this board. You've never posted one. For all we know, your only gambling is flipping a coin to see whether you or your boyfriend is a top for the night.

End.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

what makes you say im not a man of my word?

have i ever lied? cite them. im sure you have tons of proof. even more than all the lies ive cited in this thread coming out of your own mouth.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

crusty, I've posted a thousand screen shots on this board. You've never posted one. For all we know, your only gambling is flipping a coin to see whether you or your boyfriend is a top for the night.

End.
    if youve posted "a thousand" screenshots, why are you having trouble posting just one that will get me out of your hair forever?

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

he has to bump his own thread talking about me and crusty you are owned

PickWinnerAllDay

Yes crusty you have lied plenty. You have lied about my records at least 40 or 50 times. Anything else?

PickWinnerAllDay

he has to bump his own thread talking about me and crusty you are owned
    If only trailer park boy and crustydouche could collect enough cans to go pro.

allabout the $$$
    Update your status

there is 5 k in my avatar getting up the 200 isnt a problem. waiting for the response to post 160 and 161 in this thread i own you. i have a life so im heading out now. enjoy your day

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Yes crusty you have lied plenty. You have lied about my records at least 40 or 50 times. Anything else?
    oh really?

then what is your true overall record starting with your first ever pick as kerrywood.

maybe if you kept an overall record no one would have to guess?

funny how im a man of my word when you only want to prove what you want to prove, yet im the biggest liar on sbr when i ask for proof of your bets from a week ago.

PickWinnerAllDay

You two are obsessed with someone you've never met. Seek help, no matter the cost. Have a nice day.

PickWinnerAllDay

And crusty, you really need to work on your use of extreme exaggeration. It is basically lying the way you use it. I've been banned for 10 days so how could I have picks from a week ago on sbr? The plays you are talking about would actually be 2-3 weeks ago.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

6362 posts in 3 months...... an we're obsessed and need help?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

And crusty, you really need to work on your use of extreme exaggeration. It is basically lying the way you use it. I've been banned for 10 days so how could I have picks from a week ago on sbr? The plays you are talking about would actually be 2-3 weeks ago.
    oh really?

why dont you post them so i can verify the dates.

PickWinnerAllDay

Crusty, you reply to my posts within seconds no matter what time of day I post.

There are two possibilities here. You stare at your computer jerking it to Obamas deficit waiting for me to post or you hired an assistant to notify you when I post.

Since you can't afford to go pro, I think we know which one of those it is.

Owned.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Crusty, you reply to my posts within seconds no matter what time of day I post.

There are two possibilities here. You stare at your computer jerking it to Obamas deficit waiting for me to post or you hired an assistant to notify you when I post.

Since you can't afford to go pro, I think we know which one of those it is.

Owned.
    oh haha. youve owned me once again. 6500 posts of ownage (your post count at the end of the day).

now back to you proving bets from a week ago.....

let me guess... your book deleted them and you have no way of proving them... just like your $5000 all-in bets, -280 illinois, -250 michigan, -300 yankees, and many others that were deleted before you could prove them.

PickWinnerAllDay

You aren't even a pro dude. How small time are you to not be able to afford 200 bucks? Pathetic.

I'll make you a deal can collector, go pro via donation to charity and I'll never post again. Boom. Do the world some good for once you broke dikk fukk moocher.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

You aren't even a pro dude. How small time are you to not be able to afford 200 bucks? Pathetic.

I'll make you a deal can collector, go pro via donation to charity and I'll never post again. Boom. Do the world some good for once you broke dikk fukk moocher.
    oh noz you gotz me again!

yeah i always dream about becoming a sbr pro so i could borrow pts in an attempt at scoring a free ipad. if i fail, i just stiff em.... kinda like you.

but you know how you could really punk me, kerry?

you posting those picks from a week ago and getting me to leave forever.

do it, kerry.

PickWinnerAllDay

Point stiff? See, you say you don't lie, then you blatantly lie. I owe nobody points.

And lol, if I care about betpoints so much, why do I give all of them away while you collect them?

Pretty sad when a non pro broke dikk fukk collects points and buys stuff from the store and then attempts to bash a pro who gives his points away.

I can't believe you are such a miserable piece of shit that you won't go pro via charity to have me quit posting. What a god damned loser.
    Last edited by PickWinnerAllDay; 05-27-12 at 12:21 PM.

PickWinnerAllDay

Offered to quit posting if this guy had 200 measley dollars to donate to a great cause and the guy backs out. What a worthless human being. Unreal. Completely unreal. He is a bleeding heart liberal that won't donate a dime to charity. Now I've seen it all.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

stop fooling around, kerry.

post the picks from a week ago so i can stop obsessing and return to the real world.

PickWinnerAllDay

I feel bad for you crusty. Dudleydawson owned you in LBs thread and everyone agreed. Yikes. You may have to consider suicide.

mynameismud
    mynameismud's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8427

you guys have been arguing for the last 14 hours...this is nuts. who cares how much Pwad bets? as long as he post picks before the games start. and crusty...you are so obsessed with "outing" him. im not saying hes lying or not lying, but if wants to say he went law school on the moon, who cares.

PickWinnerAllDay

My biggest issue is that even when I prove I make 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k bets with videos, that isn't enough. He wants more lol

boosted1205
    boosted1205's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9690

You all know he craves attention. Why are you guys
    giving him what he wants?? Just leave!
    On 3. 1...2...3! GO!

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

My biggest issue is that even when I prove I make 2k, 3k, 4k, 5k bets with videos, that isn't enough. He wants more lol
    heres the deal kerry.

you hate me so badly that you want me gone. well heres your chance.

post the picks from a week ago and i am gone.

why do you insist on prolonging your misery when you can rid of me for good?

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

Quote Originally Posted by mynameismud View Post
    you guys have been arguing for the last 14 hours...this is nuts. who cares how much Pwad bets? as long as he post picks before the games start. and crusty...you are so obsessed with "outing" him. im not saying hes lying or not lying, but if wants to say he went law school on the moon, who cares.
    i normally dont give a shit cause liars like him are dime a dozen here but when he constantly begs for attention, its hard to ignore.

and when someone keeps bragging that hes enrolled in law school a year prior to being accepted into one; brags he has $60k trust fund his parents gave him.... oh wait he never said that in his entire life!!!!!; brags that he won all his money in the stock market while a 5th grader or uh 6th grader; brags that he bets $5000 on mlb unders yet cant prove it........ i just cant help but expose the fraud.

PickWinnerAllDay

Crustyme doesn't have $200 to donate to charity. What a miserable fukk.

Stop spending so much time on this board and get a job so you can get off welfare.

Now we know why you like Obama so much, crustydouche. You don't have $200 to your name unless you can go pro in food stamps, provided by Obama, the biggest welfare kind President in US history.

crustyme
    dont i look killer?

what does obama have to do with your inability to prove your bets from a week ago?

First ... 3456789 Last