Dr. J Trotter
    Dr. J Trotter's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 195

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    maybe... especially if a bunch of guys that look like that had been breaking into homes in the neighborhood in recent months.
    Grow some balls and say he was followed because he was black.

Extra Innings
    Extra Innings's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 315

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. J Trotter View Post
    Grow some balls and say he was followed because he was black.
    This guy would have never been followed and he is Black

Dr. J Trotter

Yo EI you never answered my question.

Was Treyvon a pothead?

OR

Was he a hulked out football player?

Its IMPOSSIBLE for him to be both just so you know.

MC PICKS
    Update your status
    MC PICKS's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 265

Zimmerman was the neighborhood watchman, it was his job to follow the kid, zimmerman did nothing wrong initiating conversation with him. It was trayvon who attacked zimmerman and that is why he got shot, trayvon turned it from a verbal confrontation to a physical one and if he hadnt done that hed be alive today.

Dr. J Trotter

Ok here is some evidence of what happens after someone smokes ILLEGAL marijuana. Viewer discretion is advised. There may be some EVIL in this video.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

yeah he was followed because he was a thuggish hormonal moody druggy violent rule breaking darkie, all his thuggish most likely was oozing out his pores. AND a number of those people had been doing crimes in the neighborhood. those people are a blight and they need to be eradicated, unfortunately natural selection and Darwinism shit is gonna work since they fok like bunnies, and aren't smart enough to figure out birth control. It would be great it we could do some social engineering or just limit those with IQ's under 85 to having only 1 child and kill the rest. I don't know, there has to be some sort of solution.cuz we can't have heros like Zimmerman having their lives and neighborhoods compromised from trash like this anymore.we got a smart bunch here at SBR, I feel confident we can come up with some solutions to the problem THESE PEOPLE are bringing upon our society if we put our head's together

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by Chi_archie View Post
    yeah he was followed because he was a thuggish hormonal moody druggy violent rule breaking darkie, all his thuggish most likely was oozing out his pores. AND a number of those people had been doing crimes in the neighborhood. those people are a blight and they need to be eradicated, unfortunately natural selection and Darwinism shit is gonna work since they fok like bunnies, and aren't smart enough to figure out birth control. It would be great it we could do some social engineering or just limit those with IQ's under 85 to having only 1 child and kill the rest. I don't know, there has to be some sort of solution.cuz we can't have heros like Zimmerman having their lives and neighborhoods compromised from trash like this anymore.we got a smart bunch here at SBR, I feel confident we can come up with some solutions to the problem THESE PEOPLE are bringing upon our society if we put our head's together
    Thanks for telling the forum what you really felt.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by ** PICKS View Post
    Zimmerman was the neighborhood watchman, it was his job to follow the kid, zimmerman did nothing wrong initiating conversation with him. It was trayvon who attacked zimmerman and that is why he got shot, trayvon turned it from a verbal confrontation to a physical one and if he hadnt done that hed be alive today.

spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J
    ngates815's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you drink LEGAL alcohol? Or smoke LEGAL Cigs?

Ever take a LEGAL pill?

Or are you the second coming of St. Joseph?

Yes, What does any of that have to do with Trayvon?

Or what does any of that have to do with what I just wrote?

I'm not perfect by any means. But I don't let alcohol or drugs take over my life and start affecting my work or my family. I get drunk on the weekends. I'll have a beer or 2 during the week.

Are a few beers at home tonight going to affect me at work tomorrow morning at 5 AM? No because I know that I can have a few and not a 12 pack and still be productive in the morning.

I don't know why you're getting all righteous on me, I don't say I've never done drugs and I certainly don't deny that I drink.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by ngates815 View Post
    Yes, What does any of that have to do with Trayvon?

Or what does any of that have to do with what I just wrote?

I'm not perfect by any means. But I don't let alcohol or drugs take over my life and start affecting my work or my family. I get drunk on the weekends. I'll have a beer or 2 during the week.

Are a few beers at home tonight going to affect me at work tomorrow morning at 5 AM? No because I know that I can have a few and not a 12 pack and still be productive in the morning.

I don't know why you're getting all righteous on me, I don't say I've never done drugs and I certainly don't deny that I drink.
    I just felt you were siding with the few that think treyvon was evil for smoking weed. How can a 17 year old kids weed smoking effect his family? Did treyvon have kids?

Extra Innings

Dr. J Trotter

According to the National Institute for Drug Abuse marijuana causes diverse mental reactions in some cases. These include anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic, particularly in those who are new to the drug or who are taking it in a strange setting; and acute psychosis, which includes hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and loss of the sense of personal identity.

I do not think drug users are evil, I am suggesting that those who break the law have certain personality characteristics not congruent with innocence.

itchypickle
    Dan Bilzerian's gunsmith
    itchypickle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5620

Go to the photos from the night of the shooting released today by the Prosecutor's office....crystal clear pics of all angles of Zimmerman's face and head...bloody and bruising.....close up shots of his hands show not a scratch, in fact looks well manicured .

Autopsy on Trayvon proves knuckles were bruised/scratched.

Zimmy walks boys.

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by Extra Innings View Post
    Dr. J Trotter

According to the National Institute for Drug Abuse marijuana causes
    diverse mental reactions in some cases. These include anxiety, fear, distrust, or panic, particularly in those who are new to the drug or who are taking it in a strange setting; and acute psychosis, which includes hallucinations, delusions, paranoia, and loss of the sense of personal identity.
    So then he was the hulk is what you're saying?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I just felt you were siding with the few that think treyvon was evil for smoking weed. How can a 17 year old kids weed smoking effect his family? Did treyvon have kids?

LOL...Now you're just reaching out to try and find something.

His smoking weed wasn't the problem.

His punching the bus driver was the problem. His breaking into lockers and stealing jewelry was a problem. His "tagging" of the school was a problem....

The kid was painted as an angel by media, now all of those above things came out and now this...The kid was no angel, and the smoking weed was the least of his problems.

I don't know why you're asking me about drugs, since I already said I have no problems unless they affect your family, then you have a problem.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

EI, how could he be the Hulk and be like spicoli from fast times at ridgemont high????? EI, I bet you think some NFL hulks smoke weed too........ well I'll let you know that, that is impossible..... and secondly the weed this kid smoked, completely blunted (no pun intended) all the raging testosterone that a 17 year old male has, IMO

Extra Innings

So then he was the hulk is what you're saying?
    My serious response is that you cannot determine one's physical strength by their drug abuse history.

Dr. J Trotter

LOL...Now you're just reaching out to try and find something.

His smoking weed wasn't the problem.

His punching the bus driver was the problem. His breaking into lockers and stealing jewelry was a problem. His "tagging" of the school was a problem....

The kid was painted as an angel by media, now all of those above things came out and now this...The kid was no angel, and the smoking weed was the least of his problems
    Hmm

Sounds like you were St. Joseph growing up.

You never made mistakes as a teenager?

Dont answer that.

Your new name is St. Gates

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

alot of hulking straw men being "burnt" here

Dr. J Trotter

My serious response is that you cannot determine one's physical strength by their drug abuse history.
    Well instead of going off what the government or fox news tells you about weed.

Smoke a blunt and see how strong you feel.

Then after the high wears off see if you feel stronger when not high.

Report back the results here after the test is conducted.

flyingillini
    flyingillini's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2187

EI, you seem very educated on this issue. You seem like a really good guy and would love to meet you one day. Have you ever done A 1 Yola before straight yay to the yo??

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by flyingillini View Post
    EI, you seem very educated on this issue. You seem like a really good guy and would love to meet you one day. Have you ever done A 1 Yola before straight yay to the yo??
    Hes citing a government report on the effects of marijuana.

Take your head out of your ass.

Extra Innings

According to the National Institute for Drug Abuse,
    marijuana use compromises judgment, which can mean a greater likelihood of engaging in risky behaviors and experiencing their negative consequences (e.g., trying to beat up armed men, walking in gated community's when you're Black, or riding with someone else who is intoxicated and getting into a car crash).

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Quote Originally Posted by KingJD31 View Post
    he's far from a pussy he killed someone that takes balls
    what a dumbfukk.

flyingillini

Blunts are overrated, it's all about Trippy Sticks... I smuggled a case with me when I left the US.

flyingillini

Hes citing a government report on the effects of marijuana.

Take your head out of your ass.
    EI seems like the Hero here, forgive me Sir. EI is a well distinguished man and deserves all the credit in this thread. EI has more education on this issue than most could ever dream. EI is the real hero here.

Extra Innings

For the record, I have not done the yay to the yo that you speak of....35 to 40% maybe, unfortunately.

Dr. J Trotter

EI seems like the Hero here, forgive me Sir. EI is a well distinguished man and deserves all the credit in this thread. EI has more education on this issue than most could ever dream. EI is the real hero here.
    Ok so to back up my opinions on something ive never experienced or done in my life I'll cite a fox news report.

Will you call me a hero?

ngates815
    Hooked Nose J

I have no problems with anyone doing any type of drugs...Until they neglect their family or other people suffer from their actions.

If you're a single man with no family, by all means hang out with your buddies get drunk get high. No problem.

If you got a wife and kids and you spend your money on drugs and neglect your children because of your habit, then you should go fukk yourself.

I don't smoke anymore, I used to on the weekends back in highschool/early 20's...Never did it during the week, because I always had a job and had things to get done there.

Hmm

Sounds like you were St. Joseph growing up.

You never made mistakes as a teenager?

Dont answer that.

Your new name is St. Gates

Hey brah, read much.

Ohh wait you even responded to that post.

Like I said you're just reaching now...can't find much.

Nah, didn't punch my busdrivers...Nah didn't go around "tagging" the high school...Nah didn't go around stealing jewelry. I drank, I smoked, I tried my best not to harm others property. My drinking with buddies didn't affect other people. I'm sorry I didn't think it was cool to egg houses and go around breaking into cars and whatnot.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

I really hope none of these fat trolls never get to bury their own children.. I hope your kids one day dont get hunted down for wearing a hoodie.. It would be sad.

Karma is a bitch.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dr. J Trotter

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Go down another bottle of jack daniels and spend more time on SBR than you do with your family.
    You've clearly shown your ignorance here, pal.

First....I only drink scotch at night, never bourbon. And certainly nothing as undignified as "a bottle of Jack" as you do eloquently phrased it.

Secondly.......sbr IS my family, biiiiaaaattcchhh!!
    Points Awarded:

Chi_archie gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ngates815, Extra Innings, and TheAntFather

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR

fell for the "hoodie" propaganda. oh man oh man

Dr. J Trotter

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    You've clearly shown your ignorance here, pal.

First....I only drink scotch at night, never bourbon. And certainly nothing as undignified as "a bottle of Jack" as you do eloquently phrased it.

Secondly.......sbr IS my family, biiiiaaaattcchhh!!
    Do you care if the mother of your kids is sad?

Nah. Go ahead and hit the bottle.
    Last edited by Dr. J Trotter; 05-17-12 at 08:40 PM.

Dr. J Trotter

Hey brah, read much.

Ohh wait you even responded to that post.

Like I said you're just reaching now...can't find much.

Nah, didn't punch my busdrivers...Nah didn't go around "tagging" the high school...Nah didn't go around stealing jewelry. I drank, I smoked, I tried my best not to harm others property. My drinking with buddies didn't affect other people. I'm sorry I didn't think it was cool to egg houses and go around breaking into cars and whatnot.
    Ok St. Gates, you were a straight A student that never made a mistake as a child.

We get it.

flyingillini

For the record, I have not done the yay to the yo that you speak of....35 to 40% maybe, unfortunately.
    EI, 84% lab tested is the best your going to find.. It's some good yay that will make you amazed.. Unfortunately, I am not in the US anymore and lost my yay connect. There is nothing but garbage yola here...We have lots of good designer stuff here....

First 123456 ... Last